The most redpilled or SJW triggering games

I'll start with these:

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/12/18/upshot/rich-children-and-poor-ones-are-raised-very-differently.html?_r=0
qz.com/662007/research-says-children-of-older-mothers-are-smarter-taller-and-stronger/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off retard.

Oh…you want that. Here, I can spot you.
^ That more your speed?

"Goldstern" was changed to "Goldfire" after complaints came in about the name for some reason, but the original form can be found on very early shareware copies of the game.

muh (((Illuminati)))

Never understood why (((they))) are so touchy, is there any other group of people that you arent allowed to antagonize at any form or shape ?

We just want to exterminate whites, that isn't white genocide you stupid goy!

(checked)

Why does Holla Forums hate white people so much?

There is no such thing as a "redpilled" game just you tremendous faggot.
The closest you'll ever get are things like "They Live" where you can project your own beliefs on it and it works even though Carpenter is a leftist faggot and that was never his intent.

Original one was indigopilled. It was written by (((them))) to program players to equate (((their))) plans with an entertaining bit of fiction. Just about every game is a population programming tool but DX really rubbed it in our faces. The fucking cunts.

I'm fairly certain Romero was genuine and was just taking memes in conspiracy circles in the 80s and 90s and making it into a video game. There was nothing really new about Deus Ex's themes other than it combined a bunch and it obviously being one of the few video games about conspiracies in general.

Wrong. And you are spewing your imaginations, not fact to rile shit up. You are behaving like those cunts.

The dev were a small group and did not expect DX to be a big hit, just a decent one. The writer did what is right for every writer in the 90s. They did not pull figments of imaginations out of their arses like the AAAs writer did that made their writing so garbage, they did their research well and not just armchair internet research, I mean the legworks, visits to library, tons of books, and deliberate on how to present them with design team and so on. That is what made DX story great. A labour of love, combined with craftsmanship.

Muslims.

maybe if they didn't resort to pop-culture references when things upset them more people would take them more seriously

there's nothing wrong with jews tbh

they're millennial faggots who think so little of themselves that they believe that everyone like them(white males) are as worthless as they are. being retarded doesn't help either.

Probably the same retarded reason Holla Forums hates non white people.

Worth it.

Voltaire never said that.

my favorite part about that guy

Doesn't get more based than this.

Totally my jam. I love that the starting gun's got this "closer you are more you damage" mechanic. It's actually not useless aside from in a swarm.
Only thing I really hated the game for were those levels with the energy creatures, and you have no way to shut off the fucking things. They really shoulda let you blow up their spawners.
Come back after a few levels elsewhere and they've completely flooded the place. If you had to come back for health later and picked one of those floors you were kinda screwed.
Anyway, fun shit, lotta secrets, also I thought it was kinda funny the guards and scientists were sometimes oblivious and you could talk to them before they aggro'd. Usually say something insulting too.

we're definitely not allowed to criticise trannies, does that mean John Wu is going to be our next pres after Trump?

We've always been allowed to criticize the president though, except when he happened to be a nigger. Means the pres doesn't really rule over us.

I absolutely hate how it isn't possible to make a game like Arcanum anymore.

Funny you get that option while being a woman, I wonder if the reaction is any different.

Right or left? I think you shit on the half-orc in a harsher manner if you play a man.

White genocide doesn't exist because natural selection taking place (IE whites and japs having less kids than browns) is completely the fault of those said whites and asians.

Kek, definitely worth it.

nice """""""""cuckchan""""""""" meme newfag lurk moar

Holla Forums is dead

Butthurt subhuman detected. Hating shitskins is completely rational.

It was actually Kevin Strom, a neonazi activist. Still a wise aphorism.

White people are spreading islamic supremacy around Holla Forums users' countries?

Depends in what place of the world/internet you are.

No the silent pistol is very handy. Actually even later on you tend to rely on it a lot on the hardest difficult because some floors simply don't have any ammo except from guard drops, in which case you need to save up for STAR Troopers (the green ones), Mechanoids or Fluid Mutants. Turrets too, only because rifles are the only weapons that hurt them.

That would have been nice, IIRC there's a scenery destroying gun in Planet Strike, the sequel. Still on easier difficulties they are only mildly irritating, and on harder ones the Plasma Discharge will clear the room of them long enough for you to get the job done. Knowing where they are beforehand also helps as it can help you avoid them until the last possible moment.

Still, Episode 3 was pretty nice with the low-resource open and the fact there were no spawners at all the whole thing.

Why is samurai waifu such a retarded broad? Chaos path isn't all that bad, but she still goes "WE MUST FIGHT TO THE BITTER END NOW FOR IT IS DESTINY" over it.
Even Lucifer is like "dumb bitch we woulda just left you alone. *siiiiigh* women"

house of the dead's Caleb Goldman
jewish as fuck
unleashed zombies on the world to stop human destruction of the world

Thanks for this. Stupid fucking niggers.

You're awesome. Holla Forums has been attracting too many fucking faggots from Holla Forums as of late.

This. It's an SJW game. They left in a racial slur against the Chinese game, and as usual, the left had no problem with it. They only cared about a nigger digging through the trash.

Immigration and religious differences negatively effecting public order would be better examples for Total War. Hell even showing Constantinople before muslims invaded or Spain under muslim occupation is better then most media nowadays.

I hate actual niggers too, but this is just retarded.

And definitely a retard that posted it.

Fuck off, you delusional retard.

I think Holla Forums is annoying but holy shit

The Jewish Conspiracy turns out to be real

witcher 3 is pretty redpilled for an sjw rpg

Mostly the community itself. Leftist tend to get driven out.

thanks for reminding me to reinstall this game

Where did this "Witcher 3 SJW game" meme come from? Mr. Vavra himself shut down SJWs on Twitter during the whole kerfuffle about no black people in Poland.

There's a scene in the game between garret and a nobody that goes something like this

It's pretty cringey.

This scene?

They caved after they released the base game and included shit skin traders and created a whole new "race" that was never in the books just to please the sjws that were crying about the game being to white.

Gee, I wonder why they think everyone thinks they are a bunch of dumbcunts.

I got a different impression from the scene. It wasn't that Geralt was tipping his fedora, he just didn't give a shit. He'd punch anyone in the face if they were up for a fight. Equal rights means equal lefts, and all that. Then again, the industry isn't known for quality writing, and Heart of Stone may have given us unrealistic expectations for the quality of the content that would follow (probably since it was liberally taken from slavic movies based on the slav fairy story that inspired it).

Why is no one talking about the one at the beginning of the game?

The one where you get the help from the hunter dude and he's being all sulky and shit then you ask him "Whats wrong?"

Oh, like you're a werewolf? It might be a curse, or we could help you handle it"
"Well what is it?"

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THIS TRAIN WRECK OF DIALOGUE

I was just fucking talking about this with my cousin a while ago

Because nobody with a lick of sense got so triggered over a low-key conversation about an NPC's backstory that only comes up if you ask about it.

Grow some thicker skin, you fucking baby.

It is though. I'm sure it would be very well received by people actually playing videogames.
The thing is that nowadays no one has any kind of ambition so they won't take the risk.
This is good for me though.

To anyone with half a brain this scene came out as either sarcastic or just Geralt wanting to end the conversation without making any waves.
It's funny because to see the quality of a board you just have to check how easily they can detect sarcasm.

It wasn't low-key, and it's needed to be asked to get him to advance the dialogue to the objective.

Did I trigger your timbers by being cis-scum?

You can end the conversation and progress to the next objective without getting close to the gay thing.

I don't care how much the devs of Witcher 3 yells at SJWs, putting in fags whose defining characteristic is being fags and openly doing shit like adding stronk womyn who don't need no man like and such makes you a cuck.

Fanboys cry your hearts out.

the gay thing comes in to the story regarding the spirit in the well quest as well, but it's tertiary and not really necessary. If it were any other company, the spirit in the well quest would have had hamfisted "see the village was cursed because a bad man hated the gays!" shit thrown in, but in TW3 at least it was optional dialogue that you connect to yourself with the decline of the village. CDPR aren't perfect but they're close to the best we've got for game writing at the moment and that makes me sad.

stop being a lying faggot

wait what, the spirit in the well was talking about faggots? bullshit, how is the ghost a woman then? or were they lesbians?

nigger, there was a post on the forums of the game developers saying there was a new race and people were pissed.

but it's not a new race faggot, i think even one of the merchant guys says they are from zerrikania

sorry nigger lover but they come from a completely new made up land made just for the game.

The village was ruled by the landlord who was the father of the gay son who killed himself and who was the reason the village went to shit in the first place. It's mentioned in some diary somewhere around White Orchard.

so why would they make a new race when they have zerrikania? fuck off retard, you have no idea what you are talking about

Ironically the Jews got a lot of victim points for getting the world to hate them for thousands of years. People are uncomfortable around them because they pity them but don't want to address when they are actively plotting your downfall.

Four legs good, user.

Jews are just gypsies with better PR. Not surprising when they used their stolen Jew gold to buy the media and give themselves golden statues for WW2 movies in which they are the poor victims oy vey every year.

Ist this just him being sarcastic?

Who are, they?!

gee, I wonder what it was…
:'^)

except they're not from zerrikania, zerrikania is supposed to be "Asia", Ofier is a different continent they say is the Africa of the witcher. There are no official maps anyway to say for sure.

You can never have too much ammo…

ana said white genocide isn't real, that's good enough for me. :'^)

Give Chris a moon for a head and it's literally Moonman: The Video Game.

What did he mean by this?

Retards always double down.

…and the next game turned into full sjw shit.

and sold like dogshit as a result. Do you think they learned their lesson?

should probably find a better screenshot to prove your point, i think that's pretty much what jensen would've said in such a situation. that said, the fact that they decided to name/include the religion of peace (or any religions for that matter) in their game proves it's most probably been cucked out of a good story and/or gameplay. these things just go hand in hand when it comes to vidya.

do you have version that says jews instead of illuminati?

I played it. The story is basically #BlackLivesMatter Augmented Rights Coalition committing terrorist attacks, and Jensen has to investigate them, but as it turns out those ARC protesters weren't REAL ARC protesters and were paid off by the (((Illuminati))) to blow up the train station. All over the game, you're forced to look at the oppressive police committing police brutality against the peaceful protesters and feel bad for them.

Every single time this shit argument comes up, anything goes for jihadists. Maybe Jensen is a retard though, never know how much bullshit propaganda has been spread about muslims in that universe

This. Every time it's "Augs dindu nuffin".

This guy is right. Not to derail the thread, but as long as the muslim dies via Jihad, it doesn't matter how sinful their life has been - not that body augmentation would be that great of a sin. Jihad is the ultimate redemption from sin in Islam.

As for red pilled games I've played, I can't think of any. If I can get through a modern video game without any left leaning politics being forced into it, I consider it a win.

bump

And?

Fuck this gay thread.

Surprised nobody talks about postal 2 anymore. You can go into a muslim owned convince store, find out it's a terrorist training camp and just shoot the place up for fun.

The game is set in 1990.

I'm gonna be honest with you, it's my favorite game of all time, but if you asked me I couldn't even give you a basic synopsis of what the fuck it's about. Aside from the Tanker chapter being Snake in something called Philanthropy and hunting down Metal Gears that pop up around the globe.

No. Romero was in a different city. Spector deliberately wanted his team as far away from him as possible.

so what is the best Deus Ex game anyway?

The original, obviously.

Well, when I'm under the influence of opiates, Deus Ex: Invisible War.

But then when I take more opiates, Deus Ex 1, but I like HR, I don't intend on playing Man-cuck Divided. The Original Deus Ex is fucking redpilled as fuck, too many to list. Old jews running the world, etc. Deus Ex 2 isn't even that bad, but I see why people were pissed off at the time, honestly when it was new, the only thing I didn't like is that fucking the main guy Alex looks like a fucking Fred Flintstone looking motherfucker looking for his cocoa pebbles.

OoT - Aryan kills an evil Middle-Eastern Muslim Sorceror to rescue his aryan princess.

You forgot that Ganon turns INTO a pig, you know how kikes/mudslimes/sand-niggers hate pigs due to being unclean, even though they're more alike, probably why they can't eat 'em.

I read that the rule against consuming pork stems from the fact that human flesh is very similar to pork, in taste and smell. It was a proactive rule to combat cannibalism.
Polite sage for off-topic.

Buckle the fuck up.

Jews are cockroaches confirmed

DISGUSTING. Its like they WANT to be raped by those sissy pointy-eared fucks

She is a fucking Gypsie who hates Europe.

They'd be triggered if they even knew it existed.

No it's due to the unsanitary means of not being able to properly cleanse and prepare the pork, has nothing to do with cannibalism, has all to do with the inability or rather incompetence of those wandering the desert.

It's not even off topic if it's related to Zelda, the fuck is wrong with you?

How is this any different, any harder, than preparing beef or lamb?
Let's not kid ourselves, it's off-topic.

Have you ever tried preparing pork in a desert without the ability to cure it? I don't think so, not only that, lamb and beef are entirely different to pork.

Purely due to the fact that Beef and Lambs graze on grass, Pigs do not. Are you like three or you don't know much about such things but pretend that you do? Educate yourself before you make an ass out of yourself again.

I wasn't trying to make a point, famalam, I was genuinely curious about what makes pork harder to deal with. I didn't grow up on a farm, so I don't know this kind of stuff.

You are such a pleb, please go eat some untreated pork please, I beg of you.

I don't understand why you're so upset. It's like you want to be angry for no reason.

I'm not upset, Why the fuck do dumb kids keep trying to use projection in order to not feel so incompetent? Something tells me you're suffering from a bad case of a double digit IQ on top of a incurable reddit transplant. Go back to getting your ballies hurt kiddo.

You've got a weird way of showing it, then.

And Filtered. Go back to Reddit please. Dealing with you over-emotional mental midgets is not only tiring as it is just cringe worthy. Thank you for shitting up the thread with your autism, Wouldn't be surprised if you're from Holla Forums, explains why you're trying a bit too hard to get the last laugh after getting corrected by me for spreading incorrect facts to further stroke your ego, or what's left of it.

Was Kojima hip to the JQ?

Replying just to annoy you.

zerrikenia was in the books..

Stop spreading lies you fucking retard.

I'm pretty sure most Japs are hip to the JQ, again, this is Kojima we're talking about, he knew.

Can you find us how the actual conversation goes

Ofier, the country he was talking about, was not

Which was also in the books.

What is the JQ?

Then I don't know what the outrage is about

Retards being retards.

Hardly natural. If they had to live on their own then it doesn't matter how quickly and thoughtlessly they're able to reproduce as their lack of intelligence would lead to starvation keeping the population small.

Natural selection doesn't exist any more. The fittest survive just the same as the weakest. If you're too weak or fat we'll put you on welfare and life support.

Xenogears. That game singlehandedly BTFO'd christcucks, atheists, open borders, AND fascism. Fuck FF8 for siphoning the resources from that game.

Why would Holla Forums hate themselves?

What a surprise.

It's not that hard or deep of a story.

you play as a soldier brainwashed by jews to do their bidding.

This is what I never understand. Why snake was so adamantly against Solidus. What purpose does serving the jew controlled patriot plant do for him? I never understood solid snakes role in MGS2

"Le redpill"

From left to right
Phuc Long
John Cena
Bob Chipman
Leon
HEY DUDE CHECK OUT THIS MEME I FOUND
Modernized Mongolian raider
Confused asian onlooker
The world's hairiest man
The elusive triple jacket
13 year old Matt Damon
Daiya Higashikata + Lain's lesbian powerbaby
Bro I have a molitov on me right now bro
___ IS WHITEEEE

But Billy Herrington IS the redpill in MGS2.

He was there mostly to save Otacon's sister, which they didn't. Personally, I think he was as confused about the whole thing more than Raiden. At least the Patriots told Raiden their goals. Snake was just taking care of the chocolate thunder and then suddenly he's in a fucking vr machine full of asshole samurai who deflect bullets. For all we know that was just Snake dropping his spaghetti in front of Raiden because he just saw a super METAL GEAR crash into jew york while this rookie just killed the ex president with a sword. What would you really say if you didn't have Raiden's context with the events that unfolded?
But thanks to ambiguous endings we will never really know! :^)

tldr people are easy to manipulate if you have control over information. Thats it.

ALSO HOLY FUCK WHATS WRONG WITH THE CAPTCHA IVE BEEN FILLING IT UP FOR LIKE 10 mintues

This makes more sense to me now that I remember that. I'm guessing snake just found himself in a deep situation that even he or otacon understood. Maybe his ego was also taking a huge hit when solidus proclaimed himself to "be solid snake" and he was just spilling his spaghetti the whole game.

That shit was hilarious when I found out he was just the ex president. It would be like if King nigger snapped and proclaimed himself to be anonymous before trying to carbomb the Federal Building.

I kek'd

I'd play it.

((Hollywood))) definitely doesn't, considering they turned the Whitest god black in Thor and added black dwarfs in the background of the Hobbit movies.

The people in charge of the media don't want people to imagine an alternative to multi-cultural society. If they depict it, it's creepy and weird and has to be destroyed. See also: anti-"Redneck" propaganda (Deliverance, the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, etc.) and anti-Suburb propaganda (Pleasantville, American Beauty, the Stepford Wives, etc.).

Did you not play Deus Ex HR? It's not red pilled at all, the whole main plot is about "muh ebil human raycist who don tolerate dem poor cyborgs who dindu nuffin".

Only the first Deus Ex is redpilled, and it's REALLY redpilled, even mentions the Rothschilds and their Federal Reserve scheme.

TOP KEK

As for video games, the writers tend to be by and large following the zeitgeist set by Hollywood. If they know what they're doing or not is a mystery, but the result is the same.

For a video game example of this consider the Tranquility Lane sequence in Fallout 3. A sadistic German scientist traps residents of a vault in a simulation where they have to live the same routines day in and day out. The Residents all appear to be white and Tranquility Lane itself is modeled after the popular conception of a 1950's suburb down to the black-and-white filter which emulates tv shows of the era. The scientist encourages you to do increasingly cruel things to the residents of Tranquility Lane, culminating in emulating a slasher villain and murdering every single resident, who will later be resurrected to be tortured again. The alternative to playing the doctor's sadistic game is by activating a console within the simulation and triggering a simulated Chinese Invasion, which will "liberate" the vault-dwellers from the doctor's torture by permanently killing them. Either way, the bad way where you get negative karma for helping the evil German scientist or the good way where you have the Chinese soldiers slaughter all the civilians, your action to end the simulation is the massacre of a white community, which is supposed to be worth the goal of finding your dad.

Even kikes like sienfield know that fee fees kill comedy.

But that's fucking false you bluepilled moron. Whites having less children is the fault of Jews, because they are indoctrinating whites since childhood to think having children is bad. What the hell else did you think all that "stronk independent womyn who don't need no man" and "muh global warming and overpopulation" propaganda was? The only purpose of both agendas was from the very beginning to appeal to emotion and trick white women into thinking they will be happier working in an office rather than getting married and raising children, and making white people in general think that they need to have less children or else they will destroy the planet with overpopulation and pollution.

The fact that his crime was sodomy means also that he specifically kidnapped a boy child and raped him

That makes no sense, hating nonwhites is perfectly logical and reasonable. They are unintelligent primitives who are ruining the world, this is an objective truth.

unironically skyrim

You tell me. The main antagonist of the MGS series is a hook nosed globalist billionaire with the Jewish name David. His goal is ending national borders, forcing races to mix and getting rid of all other languages than English, ultimately creating one world government and one mongrel race of people that he can rule over.

He was pretty much Schlomo shekelberg incarnate
"An arrogant ignorant control freak"

Solidus is the character most like Trump out of everyone in MGS
Solidus did nothing wrong

The hidden Zero tapes you can listen to in MGS V reveal his Jewish nature the best. In one Zero says that people who oppose his one world plan are just ignorant cattle and don't know what's best for them, so Zero himself will have to decide for them what is in their best interests.

Double digit IQ contrarian, go back to cuckchan.

Hi, CF.

Reminder that Common Spic supports racemixing.

All Christcucks do, as it is a globalist religion with zero care for the importance of race.

But Christianity is inherently white, Jesus was white for goodness sake.

wasn't jesus a sandnigger jew?

that post was obviously satirical

"Fit" in biology just means the most reproductively successful in an environment. As standards of living rise people tend to have less kids because instead of being economically beneficial it becomes an economic drain.

Then why do asians have less kids too? Why does population growth rate and education/GDP are almost always inversely related? Even then if your retarded shit feminist tier conspiracy was true than it still wouldn't be genocide because white women are still choosing to have less children.
Sorry I use actual information instead of pullshit out of my ass when forming an opinion.
You ignorant fuck thinking you are "red pilled" is no different than niggers calling themselves "woke".

Oh and there is also
But no. It's all a jewish conspiracy about population control despite the fact that white birth rates have been lowering for many years before environmental concern became main stream and even then most people don't care about that.

Do you even research the shit you spout or is this just reactionary because you're the typical coward who can't stomach accepting that you may have to stand for something? The agenda pushed has led to the predicaments you noted, moron, they didn't just happen out of thin air nor were they accepted by the majority - rather pushed by a minority and used to subvert traditional society.

But no, you are right because enlightened centrism allows you to keep a clean conscience.

This is ironic since I have been bringing up well known facts and you just bring up conspiracies despite the the actual facts are a far better explanation.
I stand against idiots like you.
No, I explained how and why it happened.
It's the Jewish agenda to help the economy of white and asian countries?

You are just like a feminist with the retarded "73 cents per dollar!" bullshit. There is a perfectly good and well known explanation for why it's the case but they (and you) would much rather through logic out and make a conspiracy theory for why it's the case.

Quads

fail

Lick my balls

Congrats

I think this is the first time I have ever seen a Holla Forumsack back off after getting told.

They don't, only Japanese do, and it's for different reasons. It's because the Japs went full retard and their men worked 16 hour days for an entire generation, never being home to teach their children tradition or values, leading to a new generation of Japanese raised by mothers only.
What I said is not a "retarded shit feminist tier conspiracy", it's an objective fact. Jews are creating propaganda to brainwash whites into not breeding. This is common knowledge at this point, come on, it's the current year. Get with the times.

The Holla Forumsack and me were right though and the guy we were replying to was not only a retard, he is a completely clueless bluepilled faggot. It's an objective fact that there is a Jewish agenda to make whites breed less. Denying this truth just makes you look fucking stupid because of how much evidence there is for it.

It's not a coincidence that the less intelligent go out of their way to fuck n breed.

I'd say the job pressure and living space issues were a far bigger deal, especially with how Japanese women view marriage. They only want to get married to a guy who has the "salary man" gig and is willing to hand control of the household finances over
Economically, those positions don't really exist. Japan is just a bit ahead of the west in that regard. Marriage is already collapsing and is going to implode with Gen Y and Z

This is some strange mental gymnastics and self hatred.
I feel like a lot of you people don't have much faith in the white race.

There are a million dots to explain here, so let me give it a shot

Contraception is more plentiful in the more developed countries (North America, Europe, and parts of East Asia) and fewer taboos against their usage exist because their religious traditions are less valued. These countries also have access to superior education systems than the rest of the world. These basic facts explain the crux of what is happening in the developed world, but to get the how and the why, you have to look deeper.

There is a tremendous amount of anti-natalist propaganda existing in the Western Media, which is largely Jewish-controlled, which teaches people that they are supposed to extend their adolescence into their 30's and 40's, how overpopulated we're getting (globally), and that the economic conditions are not good enough for them to raise a family (bad schools, bad neighborhoods, few jobs, you don't own a house yet, etc.). The result of these extended adolescences is that a large portion of the more intelligent (therefore more plugged-in to the media) population doesn't reproduce or does so below replacement rate.

Meanwhile humanitarian aid is sent off from wealthy benefactors (in exchange for tax deductions) to assist the mortality rates of the undeveloped world, which has higher fertility rates to begin with due to religious tradition, in compensation for the high child mortality rates, and because they have worse access to (or inclination to use) contraception. The result is that we keep feeding Africa and they keep breeding like rabbits.

"Oh no!", cries the economist when he sees that the anti-natalist climate in the West has resulted in us going over the course of decades from a baby boom to the smallest generations in history. "We don't have enough laborers to keep the cost of labor down! We can't compete globally like this!". How do we fix this terrible problem? Simple, we import the excess population from regions less stained by Western media's influence. They'll be a perfect underclass. Nothing can possibly go wrong. They're all equal interchangeable parts to our underclass, right?

So we go ahead and we open our borders to Mexico. We let the refuse of Latin and South America flood into our country. In Europe, they use the perpetual instability of the Middle East as an excuse to flood the countries with refugees. These populations are growing and vying for electoral dominance, which happens to also be (mostly) ideologically beneficial for the Elite consensus. As the DNC leaks showed, they tend to be very reliable brand consumers as well.

But wait, there's a response. This billionaire sideshow is running for President. In Europe, nationalist and populist parties emerge despite (in many cases) laws explicitly forbidding their existence. Oh, what's this? Their supporters are mostly white and are mostly pissed off about the utter fucking ruin the West is in for the benefit of a very wealthy elite? Do I smell Hitler in the air? Oy vey! They're winning. They won't stop winning!

And that is a very simplified version of how we got to the situation we're now in.

Fucking sick of you fags. Why do mods not just prune shit like this?

Because Mark is a Holla Forumsack too, get used to it

Mark also enforced banning offtopic discussion. This faggotry needs to end.

Basically everything you just posted can be explained with
There is literally nothing wrong with this. I would rather the white race have less kids but be smarter than have a lot of kids and be dumber/poorer.

You need to look up the meaning of "mental gymnastics" because absolutely nothing of anything I said is that. I just explained to you the different reasons for low birth rates for Whites and Japs. The reasons are cultural, but completely different cultural reasons.
For the west, it's a culture of Jewish propaganda, and for Japan, it's the culture of obsession with work taken to the extreme.

Secondly, nothing about this post of yours makes any sense, since what I said in no way is "having little faith in the white race".
At no point did I say that is not the reason, are you illiterate? In fact I very specifically said this IS the reason why whites are having too few children, and the reason why whites think this way is because of Jews created propaganda to promote a career lifestyle to white women rather than the traditional lifestyle of being homewives. This is an objective fact, why are you so triggered by hearing the truth Shlomo? This is the actual cause behind this way of thinking for Whites.

What makes you think they'd be smarter if we were deferring child-rearing to the 30's or dumber if we followed tradition?

Nothing about having more children lowers the average IQ of the White race. You have been brainwashed to have these anti-traditional ideas. Population growth is a good thing.

He's a brainwashed cuckold. There is absolutely zero correlation between population growth and lack of intelligence. This is just what the Jew wants you to think. It's exactly because of their agenda that people like this moron 0181d0 exist.

Great post, friend. Inb4 butthurt jewpig.

Tradition doesn't put a man on the moon.

Read Malthus.

Lower intelligence is correlated with worse impulse control. The lower birthrates of European and East Asian countries goes in line with their crime levels, GDP per capita, etc.

Not an argument.

Who was wrong about his specific predictions because he failed to account for technological progress and could be more accurately applied to our role in overpopulating the developing world as well as our welfare class.

Correlation is not causation.

Saying "Read x" is not an argument.
Which has nothing to do with population growth at all. It's European tradition to have lots of children, not "lack of impulse control". It has a useful purpose of expanding the influence of your race and becoming stronger in comparison to other races. It's important and necessary.

I'm assuming you're American? I'm not sure what it's like there but in the UK the the kind of white people who breed like locusts and at a young age are usually the poorer classes who think having more kids will net them more gibs from the government. They're also the kinds of people who don't give two shits about their childs development and will sit them in front of the electric jew all day instead of educating them.
Basically retards raising retards.

Except it's not a women-only thing, /r9k/, that's how everyone in Japan views marriage. If you're not financially stable, your peers will look down on you. most of all your wife.

Because it allows people to get an education. It's nearly impossible to get a masters if you are taking care of children. At the very least it's a lot more difficult.

No but it's well known that people who have children after having a career will have better children.
You would have people have children in their 20s and degenerate the white race.

Earning a Masters doesn't make you any smarter. It makes you better educated and possibly more learned. There's a difference between the two categories.

People who are smarter tend to get higher educations.
People with higher educations tend to be more financially secure and can raise a child better.

Once again causation is not correlation. Furthermore, there are arguments against that. For example, autism rates are higher when mothers are later in life at the time their children are conceived. More fertile (which is necessarily) younger mothers produce healthier off-spring.

I am surprised you need a source on this.
But of course it's Holla Forums so
nytimes.com/2015/12/18/upshot/rich-children-and-poor-ones-are-raised-very-differently.html?_r=0
It's pretty basic logic that if you raise a kid and make more money you are likely to have a better kid.

qz.com/662007/research-says-children-of-older-mothers-are-smarter-taller-and-stronger/

You keep saying that, but you flaunt logic at every opportunity. You make assumptions with no backing but other assumptions and repeatedly conflate correlation with causation.

Case in point:

The reasons why you'd think they turn out better are exactly why the better stock are choosing to have kids later in life. The "benefits" are because they are the better stock, not because of their decision which greatly jeopardizes both the number and the health of their offspring.

The Jewish Question

This is why HWNDU is cancer. Although I do get a kick out of that octoroon Brittany's brand of meta-trolling. #notmy/pol/

Sorry I know about well documented facts like how smarter people have less children on average.
No, I should totally go for your CONSPIRACY instead of proven science.
It's also nice to see you didn't even read the whole article. Jesus christ you Holla Forumsacks are dumb.

We have those too. We call them red necks and they live in trailer parks in the south.

This is more what it's like tbh.

You didn't even read the beginning of the article. Shut the fuck up and get back in the gas chamber, oven dodger.

They get government housing over here as soon as they squeeze out their first sprog. It's probably the only way most of them will ever be able to afford to move out of their parents houses.

You are fucking retarded. It would take the same amount of time to read the article as it would to make a new post but instead you decided making a low effort unthought out out post was more important.
What we know is
But let's just ignore those because you are illiterate and the idea of reading anything that isn't memes hurt your head.

People with smarter, taller, and stronger ancestors come from more successful families and produce more successful offspring. These people are more inclined to have children later in life because they are less religious and more tuned into media narratives about how the world is overpopulated, youth is for hedonistic self-pleasure, etc. These people have no trouble finding willing mates, so they pass on their genes but they only do so later in life in smaller quantities than would be good.

This does not mean that if you take an Ethiopian dirt farmer couple and make them have two kids at 36 instead of eight at 20, that his offspring will suddenly become smarter, taller, or stronger just because he chose to have fewer or chose to have them later in life.

No. It's the fact that people ARE SMARTER that they are having kids later in life. Smarter people know how to use birth control and again are focusing on school/work during their early to mid 20s.
There is literally nothing wrong with that because it means their children will be raised in a better environment.
Why does Holla Forums want whites to act like blacks and have children when they are 19?

Holla Forums looks at the uneducated hicks living in trailer parks and thinks that is the what the white race should look up to.

The Welfare State in Euro lands was invented by Whitey Man. Anyway technological progress as you call it just kicked the can down the road.

Didn't say it was.

1. Lower status children had their numbers culled from violence, sickness, etc.

2. Violent crime is sinking, it's harder for a man to be too malnourished to breed, etc.

3. Euro and Far Eastern populations are significantly more intelligent than their past selves.

And what race is that?

They've become the Nigger.

Population size doesn't do that or else blacks would be the most influential.
Technology and culture does and that is created by people going to college and getting an education instead of being stuck like a nigger taking care of a 3 children at the age of 17.
Stop trying to degenerate my race.

Strange to see two >>>Holla Forums rejects huffing their own farts out in the open like this. Talk about ego stroking!

Post photographs of your computer. i've never seen a toaster play anything but doom before.

The game isn't redpilled because of the technical or social advancements of Germany, it's redpilled because of the not so subtle portrayal of the Germans.
The underlying theme of New Order and Old Blood is that the ebil naghtzies seek to destroy the good in humanity to better dominate the world, while the poor shlomos sought to be closer to god through science.

Look at the things you're supposed to kill:
A horribly disfigured man imprisoned in a suit of armor force to serve his masters.
A horribly disfigured dog drugged up to fight for his masters.

The portrayal of national socialism, and Germany, in the game is completely opposite from reality. They have in effect named the Jew by doing the opposite.

It's amazing how predictable these idiots are.
Holla Forums is also no different since whenever you explain why communism will never work they scream Holla Forums.
You two fags are the same shit.

no, they worship pigs. a pig saved muhhamad so now theyre sacred

Must be funny to see the world in such a backwards way.

Sapkowski was sjw before it became a common word
in 90s writing about racism, segregation, woman rights and ecology?
and in his newest books its again feminism and abortions (really popular theme in Poland right now)

Why don't more people talk about this game?

Barbie the nazi?

Then, who is Wario?

Give some details, user.