"Rey has no weaknesses'

Wow Holla Forums is officially BTFO

Attached: 1520769840596.png (720x667, 368.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cycle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is Daisy Ridley such a sexist?

Madara Uchiha could wipe the floor with this bitch.

b-b-but aidsmoby said she w-wasnt

Attached: Pre_Rec_BTFO_mysoginerd_Rey_haters.mp4 (1280x720, 6.7M)

Luke loses, and gets his hand cut off. Have these niggas even seen Star Wars?

Did aidsmoby and neckbeard, a renown SocJus soy fags, ruin Mike, Jay and Rich? Before they became permanent addition to the cast RLM was at least semi-redpilled, or didn't show the other side to the public much. Now they are applauding diversity and mocking people who call Rey a mary-sue with a "silly nerd voice" - you know, something they became famous for doing themselves, originally.

It's pride, primarily. They got caught up in the hype and sang TFA's praises, and now they can't admit they were wrong.

it's not just TFA, but in general, too.

Luke is a mishmash of King Arthur and Joan of Arc. A humble boy elected to kingdom by God.

you want to do this again christcuck?

Attached: ee7274080e53808220698e38641ca365934348a3ce704c617ba89bbb819995a5.jpeg (750x1000, 72.83K)

more like priesthood, his sister got to be princess not him

Are you going to drink semen and fuck men up the bum, Varg?

Attached: fdf6864c6e88ce560a6e72570079366246fe1c2a9cfbbe0903db3dd9af83c103.png (1440x1080, 891.29K)

I hate NuWars

>>>/a/

I want the pagan treecuck out

gas yourself

Sorry, I mean NiBBas.

I’ll pray for you, that God judges you justly in the final days.

😏

Joke's on you buddy because hapas don't have souls.

The absolute state of ecelebs

Mike was already ruined when his tubby ass sat down to record the Plinkett reviews. He was always a miserable cuck.

As others have mentioned, it’s like why their review of TLJ mentions how the ideas were good ‘in theory.’ TLJ is the movie they wanted, but in seeing it, the realize what imagineless faggots they are and what terrible Star Wars they would have created. Mike is the architect of Disney Star Wars. This is his fault.

Varg is a welfare queen who had sex with men in jail.

Varg had sex with the gay guy he killed to wind up in prison.

She does have a weakness. She's not a compelling main character.

Boipusser = cumpressed

That doesn't dispel the fact he had sex with men in prison.

She still has no penis, which is the biggest flaw of all.

Attached: 1260982907768.jpg (177x196, 8.57K)

It's really pathetic how asshurt RLM gets when put into the opposite opinion they had with the prequels. They made three feature length films complaining about how the prequels ruined Star Wars. When people bitch about the sequels, their response is "Star Wars sucked to begin with". You can see it in that review near the end. Rich is lamenting just how shit it is, but makes a hard turn to mock the Mary Sue argument instead of reaching a conclusion. It's so jarring how incapable they are of admitting it sucks. They ended up making a review where the conclusion was "you already know if you like it or not, so we won't give an answer". The point of watching a review is to see what the reviewers thought of it. They didn't recommend it or even give final thoughts whether they liked it or not. It was ironically pretty poetic at the end, since we didn't get an answer, just "nothing". Do they really have so much pride, despite making movies so shit Len Kabasinksi looks competent in comparison?

Attached: 1435511320186.jpg (435x326, 50.45K)

We can't be sure of that just yet. They might go full hindu in the next one and maker her the mother and father of the entire universe.

Yeah, but that user was just saying apparently Varg was also having gay sex even before prison.

I like how they criticized prequels for pandering to niggers but didn't even once address the blatant diversity hire of the NuWars

It was basically solely Mike who made all the Plinkett reviews, its basically his solo project, the two chuckleheads there had nothing to do with it.

Daily reminder Ralph the Movie maker is making movies better than Red letter Media

into the trash

man that soy boy loves that disney cock, look at him suck

Yeah, you'll never see them make jokes about the urban youth stealing his TV again. Now it's all the same shitty jokes their peers make while mocking them for being even bigger shills.

The reviews are mainly Mike, but Jay and Rich had their inputs helping film, write, and give opinions on what to complain about. Mostly Rich, since every nitpick they came up with was when they both wrote a list during each movie.

the force is female, weeb-kun.

Attached: BITEZ ZA DUSTO!.gif (300x259, 1.11M)

>R-Rey is NOT a Marysue!!!

What do they mean by this?

soy

There's a difference between pandering and representation sweetie. 😘

nope

ha!ù
found one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cycle

Why don't they just hold the blood in their uterus like they hold in their pee?

I'm pretty sure she's autistic

this is my fetish

But she's a woman. That's like being born retarded.

she's flat chested

That's not a weakness…

>>>/cuteboys/

It is if you have a vagina and are past the age of 12.

Femcunts btfo

Why would anyone ever do this?

*Makes excited chuffing noises*

Attached: 1354165135.jpg (469x750, 45.63K)

literally that button pushing meme

But she does have a weakness….. Toys that no one wants…..

The article states that daisy doesn’t believe ‘any’ character has a weakness, and that in Rey case her ‘weakness’ is trying to find her parents (?). Erik Kane spends the whole article feebly trying to claim Rey is not a Mary Sue.

Ralph the Kino Creator strikes again

I wonder if Disney are directly responsible for Toys R Us dying.

It occurs to me that Kathleen Kennedy basically decided to tell boys to fuck off and compete against Barbie for girls. What a surprise it got its ass kicked. No girl wants a Leia over a Barbie.

Any character in Star Wars, or any character ever?

WE WILL TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT

Attached: extra kill.jpg (960x720, 45.02K)

It’s vague. She’s obviously a vapid retard. She thinks a ‘weakness’ is a character trait that helps define them or some shit.

Wait, so she believes weakness is a character trait but no one has a weakness? What?

Well, a weakness does help to define a character, which is why no one likes Rey.

What article? The pic in the OP has a male writer.

Erik Kane is a man. I read the article. It says what I said it says. Where’s the confusion?

She thinks that what people say are ‘weaknesses’ are just ‘character traits’ that define the character. So she believes Rey has ‘character traits’ and takes exception to them being called ‘weaknesses.’

Someone else told her this, obviously, probably so she’d just go along with Rey being a flat uninteresting character.

Who is the guy jumping on his chair like a retard, I want his name so I can hurt him.

Imagine if the reverse were tried? Kicking all the girls out of the Barbie line and just making 20 flavors of Ken that do everything from dick washer to astronaut.

Where did that happen in the video?

I want Rey to force crush my testicles.

Great job proving she isn't a Mary Sue by telling us she is the definition of a Mary Sue. This is why you don't let your actresses who are already ruining a franchise to talk about said franchise.

There's a lot of call from feminists to do that. They can't stand the fact that little girls like playing with girly things.

"REY NO HAVE WEAKNIS!"

"REY STROOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!"

Attached: strong_rey___star_wars__by_uzomistudio-daxulx9.jpg (754x1060, 151.92K)

Rey is a Mary Sue beyond the fact that she is OP and has no weaknesses. The Mary Sue is also defined by lack of direction and clearly definable goals that relate to the plot. Just like a real woman. The self-insert kind of just floats around the universe and things happen around her. Mary Sues have no arc or development or real relevance to anything that is going on, yet they still are the center of attention. The entire story universe exists solely to revolve around the Mary Sue. So, Rey would still be a Mary Sue even if she had no Jedi powers or amazing technical talents.

She is one of the most poorly written characters of recent memory and it's obvious that Kathleen Kennedy's Privilege Police was concerned only with shoehorning social justice narratives into major theatrical releases. Ironic, since the old Star Wars EU was full of strong, mostly non-cancerous women who were likable characters. Rey is terrible because she is directionless and boring.

Even the original trilogy had Leia and Mon Mothma. Leia was competent and a strong leader without coming off like a total bitch. Why couldn't they write a character like that?

Misogynerds BTFO

Attached: DUPUtuLX0AACMxh.jpg_orig.jpg (570x570, 91.49K)

Rey confirmed for anime villian!

Attached: 39b8ad852bc8fe226fbf561ebffb51ffbf605aed8b40046769b054a978e6f5ee.png (362x492, 96.95K)

Because the snowflakes who write scripts these days have never experienced good/competant/inspiring leadership that they could draw on.
It was believable that hardened veterans would fight for the Princess because she had a good mix of harshness and humanity.
The characters in the new movies would do nothing but encourage an exodus of anyone who knew what they were doing.

Rey is Mary Sue, even the actress playing is criticising that, Disney really fucked up a character by not giving them weaknesses

#metoo

Attached: 18645700_1908369839452634_8630771566252130304_n.jpg (1080x1080, 127.19K)

this kills the character

Attached: gkckOqiT1r05bkco6_250.gif (245x200, 1.98M)

user why do you have this picture saved on your computer?

Attached: sdafo.jpg (1280x800, 337.23K)

because he's a pedophile who masturbates to children what the fuck answer are you expecting

something coy

Holy fuck, excellent breakdown, user.

the most iconic character in the OT was carrie fisher as the bikini slave of jabba, all the cosplaying bitches dress up as fisher
rey is a hard counter for that, for the ugly frumps who can't wear a carrie fisher bikini
punishment for any man even thinking sexual thoughts about star wars is force reeducation

When the guy on the left of the screen talks about Luke.

underrated post.

Attached: star_whores.jpeg (750x759, 119.43K)

Did they ever pull a Korra yet and have her absorb the force ghosts of all the other Jedi to destroy a badguy who isn't even that threatening and end the series on a muffdiving scene yet?

Christianity is the meeting point of Platonism, Paganism and Judaism: essentially, everyone had their part in the revelation of Jesus Christ. Everyone who met the Son of God in person.

If you want more paganism in your Christianity, come to Catholicism. I am one myself and am not ashamed to say that our traditions follow the old religions more closely, for the simple reason the greeks and romans knew how to make good architecture: and samely, religions have to be engineered well, to stay up.

On the other side, the religion in northern europe was literally the bad translation of greek myths. Ever single myth in northern folklore is a partial recount of greek literature, as understood by illiterate scandinavian hunter-gatherers.

HAH

Put a muzzle on that thing. Jesus Christ…

To riff on this, think about how often the story revolves around Rey for no particular reason.

In TLJ she is established as Important,. Rian just lampshades it by having Snoke, Luke, and Crylo shout that she’s nothing but she has no real weaknesses and she’s still the focus of the action for no clear reason. The coup de grace is when she has no challenge in the dark side cave whatsoever. She literally cannot be tempted by the Dark Side.

Another example of why (((western "culture"))) is garbage

He didn't like Black Panther that much, in fact he shat all over the movie more despite saying it was alright. He definitely hated Wonder Woman and he gave shit for Kingsman 2 using a poorly disguised Trump parallel and made shots at GoT pandering to feminism by mocking Hillary Clinton.

y

Attached: fec9193812c716385dea9a80646762b3e60d8c96099f286e429968516c37124b.png (640x476, 337.87K)

HAHA

Attached: xenomorph.jpg (1080x1349, 172.27K)

Yes. It makes sense now. Female autism. She has it. She IS it. She doesn't even realize it. She's puzzled by other peoples reactions to it.

That's hot!

Attached: wrongfully accused.gif (320x240, 1.94M)

Well, she's played by a retard chestlet.
That's pretty weak.

I'm liking this. Who else is on the list? JLaw or is she more of a Loid?

REY has ONE weakness

BIG BLACK COCK

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92.05K)

If thats not a weakness then i dont know what is

Yeah, I'd say having shit taste is quite a character flaw.

yep