HOLY SHIT

metro.co.uk/2017/02/24/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-hands-on-preview-eye-opener-6470487/#ixzz4ZcFAV467

If Zelda gets a lower score on Metacritic than this Horizon trash, you know the Jews with their corruption have won.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/t1RrL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archive shitty websites, user.

archive.fo/t1RrL

WE BETHESDA NOW

Zelda will lose points for not having faggots, niggers, or stronk womxn in it.

Is zelda going to get 20/10 now or what?

Those fucking casual blogger gamer shits are as impressonable as retarded toddler

Understand that I’m attributing American views of race towards a Japanese developed game. The Japanese, for the most part, have been an insulated country and have not had the racial discussion that America has had over the past 300 years. Japan’s now starting to go through that discussion as more immigrants move to the country. Since America’s essentially a land of immigrants that imported slaves, race has been the forefront of our cultural discussion and identity. I am in no way demanding that Nintendo change their ways or they will be deemed as a racially insensitive company by the NAACP, but I do feel that we, as gamers, should start this discussion.

Thankfully Zelda is a jap franchise otherwise it would be fucked beyond belief.

Please tell me you forgot >

No.

Season pass. DLC in general.
Next AND last gen development guaranteeing lower stanards of quality.
Cellphone integration gimmick.

Nintendo a shit.

I did forget, I didn't think I made a paragraph.

this guy speaks the truth

I found where those ramblings of an insane person came from. I don't think I'll be able to contain my disgust.

I've seen that item grid before, but it just hit me that there's horse armor. Do those fucks have any self awareness?

It can't be bad if it's japanese.

you can fucking quote me on that, but the unwashed masses will swear nintendo can do no wrong.

Then I post the grid and they fucking go silent. it's beautiful

News flash. We all lose because there's two more shitty games in the world now.

Neat, can't wait to pirate it

The best part is that he thinks japs aren't jewish.

No. Try again.

In regards to the games press jews won ages ago. hownewru?

CHECK THE CATALOG AND POST THERE. YOU
FRICKIN FRICKS

And here come the cuckchan webms.
Looks like OP can't stand having more than one thread

It's pretty pathetic mark isn't cracking down on all this blatant Zelda shilling. This is probably the 12th thread I've seen comparing NuZelda and Horizon. It seems their big strategy is to say how shit the other game is so people ignore how shit NuZelda is too