Nigger that wrote Black Panther: "Trump a poo poo, Iron Man a misogynist, we live in a better world n sheit"

Nigger that wrote Black Panther: "Trump a poo poo, Iron Man a misogynist, we live in a better world n sheit"
archive.is/4NEjf

shills: t-there is no politics involved, they just give voice to minorities in movies!
Next film: "Hunt whitey down".
t-there is no politics

Attached: ty.jpg (1242x1742, 303.71K)

let the nogs have their wakanda ethnostate, then we can deport them all and have our own

That would require effort and no white people are going to build a civilization just for subhumans to move in and take ov…..oh shit, wait.

that's the thing, they can't have their ethnostate. They can't even think of one, Black Panther and Wakanda were created by a jew. Fucking low IQ monkeys

that cus u be colonoliazin smh

BIG

does anyone actually believe that?

95% of the population

Jesus christ, what a fucking asshole. I mean seriously, you find success and then the first thing you do is bite the hand that feeds you and go turbo-SJW.

When niggers tried to make Wakanda, it was Liberia. The closest thing to Wakanda was South Africa when whites ran it, now it is a shithole like Europe and America are destined to become.

LYNCH

$800,000,000 doesn't lie: Black Panther is kino.

I can't look it up now but there's bound to be a photoshop out there of David Lynch with a huge cock.

no no no NO NO, DELETE THAT FILTHY PICTURE THIS INSTANT YO URACIST

Will Butler
By
Will Butler
Mar 11, 2018 11:54 am

f
t

"I think we’re at a different place. I think it’s a better place"
One of the writer’s of Marvel’s Black Panther has spoken about whether the first Iron Man movie would be successful in today’s media climate.
Black Panther, which recently crossed the one-billion dollar mark in the box offices, has been praised for its representation of both black people and women in its cast and crew.

Read more: Black Panther sequel – everything we know so far

Joe Robert Cole, who co-wrote the film alongside director Ryan Coogler, appeared at a SXSW panel to discuss how the changes in the US political system and movements like #MeToo have altered audience perceptions of superheroes, reports IndieWire.
Talking specifically about the first MCU entry, Iron Man, Cole said: “Think about where we are now, with this very vapid, unintelligent president and our world is crackling on the edges because of that. Think back to Tony Stark, him being douchey and being okay”.
He continued: “If that character, Stark, was created in a movie today, I wonder if the response would be like, ‘Oh, it’s cool that he’s douchey and disrespectful to women … That’s fine.’ I think we’re at a different place. I think it’s a better place.”
Both Iron Man and Black Panther will be appearing alongside the vast majority of the MCU in the highly anticipated blockbuster, ‘Avengers: Infinity War’.
Watch the trailer for the upcoming Avengers film below.
The huge success of Black Panther has also resulted in a surge of black cats being adopted in the US.

If Tumblr said so…

you couldn't even shitpost right

take your gay fantasies somewhere else

Trips of truth, that other faggot couldn't shitpost his way through an Indian designated street.

WAKANDA

Well you see, son, there was this thing that stories used to do called "character development"…

sheeeeeit

made me chuckle

No I want my mary-sues

They already did that in 2016 OP.

Attached: Nat_Turner.jpg (520x720, 67.88K)

I like watermelon
Am I black

Attached: 53c4034d-7c0e-4046-97b2-05d63100e162.jpg (413x620, 152.39K)

KANGZ

iu