Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/977/977938.png
cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/881/881467.png
cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/711/711542.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=YV5xbUEuzB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahahaha This is gold!

There is no more cummies~

Which part of, "But when I come around I come inside and just leave," are you having trouble with?

Megumin is shit

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

HAI AMY~

Izaya stole all cummies

Izaya better not steal my cummies.

robbed at cummie-gunpoint

Doll. How're you doing today?

I'm okay I think!

How's you?

You and Colbs are e-dating?

I wanted Elma to make the new thread

(Rin-sama)
Whyy? shorts are great and you can move faster

(Love)
I... can't date atm... i'm not ready, but I really do like you
and you didn't answer my question :/
(Jack-sama)
Damn it jack you are going to die alone

Some way, some how, we've fallen out
Caught in between my enemies
No way, not now, I won't back down
I draw the line at you and me
You're what I started
Now disregarded
One day they'll see it was always me

I would prefer Aoba still
She's way more expressive :3

Question?

I'm in tears!
"This is kangaroo court!"
"You have a Constitutional right to be a dumbass!

Fucking terrible, but I'll get over it.

Up to much?

Thats my plan
Live alone
Die alone
Why the fuck would you need a hindrance in your life? Already hard as it is

Aoba I want to pet indefinitely.

So if I let you suck my dick will I get a fair trial xDDDDDD

cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/977/977938.png

YOU AINT SUPPOSED TO SMILE IN COURT AHA

Do it! Jack off right here!

This is kangaroo court!!!

Jesus Christ that's disgusting.

White ass cracker, suck my dick

If what I'm wearing cuts off above, like, the lower shin or ankle, I get really shy and timid.

And I don't feel as comfortable doing my stupid shenanigans.

I guess it's another way I try to hide behind something.

You are a nasty-ass judge.

I am indeed, and you're going to find out how nasty I really am-

You'll find out how nasty I am when I murder your whole family, bitch!

Scoot, I'm dying!

I have to find the cake one

I must find the one where erin eats the cake

You tellin me i gotta go to trial with fuck man here, who is probably a pedophile?

xD Is this transcript a IRL one... I opened the imgur and I am like....WHAT????

cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/881/881467.png

Cake farts?

I don't think that mouth is big enough, sir. I got a big ol' donkey dick.

VR waifu life when

My mouth is big, im quite proud of it... Go ahead then, jack off xD

How many hands do you need to jack off?!

I SOLD MY SOUL TO ROCK AND ROLL
I LET MY DEMONS TAKE CONTROL
Redemption seems so far away
THIS MICROPHONE IS MY ESCAPE

I can smile any time I want!

i went to make myself some relaxing chamomile tea and i saw some foodscraps so i went to put them in the foodbin

open up the foodbin and fucking maggots spilling off the lid

silly me for forgetting it's just a big ol bucket full o maggots

wtf i hate dildos now

im not GAY

i just like a tiny bit of anal stimulation

im far too tiny to actually enjoy cocks

Soon!

Put them maggots in a skillet with some onions, peppers, and soy sauce, and you got yourself a stir-fly.

What are foodscraps

She looks like the Selina from that Gotham show.

Ye.

I went to the corner store and spent the last of my money til payday on shit-tier food, took a nice long relaxing shower since it's my day off, and got some laundry going. Everything is so much better in a skirt on these hot summer days ;3

I hope you feel better!!

Good.

You made my day, ♥ appreciated

please do not joke about eating maggots i am about to vomit

leftover remnants of food

we have to recycle them here or get fined because big brother says so

I'd be surprised at this, but I must remember where I am.

It would be a pretty shit recovery if I got derailed by a few tiny speed bumps.

it is selina

Well, history tends to repeat itself... That's why you gotta slit history's throat or something edgy like that~

I sent it to my co-worker waaaay on the other side of the building and I could hear her burst out laughing, which made me laugh and tear up again!

No, I mean specifically the one in that specific show. I assume that was the point.

Fuck, I couldn't find the strip so I resorted to google.

and google knew what I was talking about.
'critical miss erin cake'

It's the best webcomic that was ever made.

I used to think that e-dating thing would go down in popularity eventually, but it seems it's really going around now and I'm apparently just a cynical asshole.

will you hate me if i say i want to draw today up as a loss and try again tomorrow

the maggot thing is getting to me. i actually instinctively got my phone out of my pocket and called my mam and asked her if she had any ideas on how to get rid of them. it's the most horrible fucking thing.

Until those scalpels back home start singing their siren song we can safely assume I'll be fine.

You joker you! I am too hype for WW :D

Apparently I have to ask permission now it seems.

It'd take a whooooooooole lot more than that to make me hate you, hon.

I had an infestation of those little bastards in my garbage can once. I dragged it outside, soaked it in bleach, and left it in the sun for a day. They gross me out too. I love most bugs and can cohabitate with them with no problem, but I draw the line at roaches and maggots.

I was bluffing scoots there are no pictures and no panties

Oh, that's kinda nazi. We just kinda have to sort organic/non-organic and metal.

I'm not gay, but dicks are aesthetically pleasing and taste nice.

Nope, just sane.

Pearl is best gem.

Recent episodes help back up this theory. While Garnet is cool and all, I get the most feels from episodes dealing with Pearl. and she looks great in a suit and a top hat.

that and setting it on fire were my first instincts. but i need to preserve to food or whatever until wednesday when it's picked up because AUTHORITARIAN REGIME and i don't think drowning it in bleach would do.

can you imagine being the guy that has to empty that? it's probably a common problem as well. just his job his emptying buckets full of maggots.

jesus christ.

Wow, what a way to trash the trust

Hrm.

Of course! Ya couple of goobers.
I watched the extended cut of Batman v Superman. The plot to frame Superman still makes no sense whatsoever and distracts me through the entire film.

That said, Batfleck and Wonder Gal had some chemistry. Their solo projects could be fun.

Preach!

Wait...I'm confused. So is this a bin in which you scrape crumbs and remnants of meals, then eat bits from throughout the week until a man comes and takes it?

:D

How're things, Sabbyru?

I still don't know how it's supposed to work, but it's helped reduce the lonelies so that's gotta count for something.

yay!

Yeah Justice looks awesome
WW looks THE shit
so hype
I havent even bothered looking at marvel
too content right now.
Whats got you stoked from ComicCon? I havent followed it like I usually do.

No why would we eat bits from it?

it's for compost. the magic man comes to take it away on wednesday.

we have 7 different recycling bins and the leaflets that were in the house when we moved in talked about "bin police" and fines.

it's pretty fucking stupid and childish. Like you don't have to go through my fucking garbage and make me keep a maggot zoo for fuck's sake. i know to recycle.

Suicide Squad #21 cover.

the comic was pretty badass but I felt like they rushed the ending, it was stupid and the characters were out-of-character and it felt really forced.

Thanks to an insanely funny video, I have happy juices coursing through my brain at light-speed. Feeling fantastic! How's vacation? Or are you back home?

So, you a Clobert eh? Cute~

colma?

I feel like shit. Still on vay-cay. Gotta go for a few minutes.

CoLma is cute.

At first I was skeptical about Peridot joining the crystal gems simply because she's so annoying and grating, but I think they meant for her to be that way.. and after she finally trusts Steven she calms down a little, and she's not that bad.

G-guys, pls .///.

Besides Rick telling Morty he's going to murder his kids and jack off on white boy butts? I saw a trailer for American Gods that looked interesting, though I always pictured Shadow as a Native American for some reason. Still, the cast looks decent. I'm going to read the book again in preparation.

Ooooh, Weird. We have two bins - black and green. Black for garbage; green for recycling. They only fine us if we put the recyclables in a bag. We're just supposed to dump them in the bin, which is dumb because I hear my neighbor doing it and bottles shattering. They don't fine you for leaving glass shards in the thing?

But I can't complain. At least I don't have seven bins. Yeesh.

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you'll feel batter after whatever's taking you AFK. Good luck!

Wait...Elma and Colby?

D'awww! ♥

YES! I know right! They are quite the fit. Its now canon! Woo!

American Gods? Please go nerd and tell me about this please.
Also proceed to smash me in for not being top nerd.

When it's revealed that Peridot harbours some insecurity about being a cheap mass produced gem because homeworld is low on resources, it makes sense that her personality is very blunt and egocentric because she's insecure.. being a gem that doesn't have any 'powers' and is totally reliant on technology.. but after tapping into her telekinesis I think she will grow as a character and become more confident.

Are all animes lesbians

yes

I am an anime and can confirm, I am a lesbian.

yeah. what bothers me about it is that the town i live in is a fucking retirement town. how many fucking senile widowed old ladies there must be trying to sort through their fucking recycling and put everything in its right place. and having to deal with maggots because they're told it's the law.

it's stupid. it's so fucking stupid.

/grrs internally

As I thought.

*pet*

Yes but not all lesbians are anime.

Kawaiiiiiii~

here is an example of the elusive western lesbian

others include cagney and lacy and the girl from buffy

SCOOTS PLS NO

You should watch the Penn & Teller Bullshit! episode about recycling, it'll make you even angrier.

Recycling is BULLSHIT!

and Dana Scully

its too late... I have begun making tea.

ellen?

Disgusting.

I will actually fucking fight you

ay gurl
Wanna make yuri~?

Those are not fictional characters so they're not cute

real lesbians are not cute unless they're ellen page

Is that what you're calling it now~?

Sorry Tsuchi, it just wouldn't be fun. We could never be the thread power couple now that Elma and Colbert are dating.

oh come on

It's a 2001 novel by Neil Gaiman. The best way to sum it up (based on as much as I can remember about it, having read so long ago) is that when immigrants came to America, they brought their old beliefs and superstitions with them, which manifested in the form of Americanized facsimiles. For instance, there's a version of Odin who wears Colonel Sanders-style suits, a leprechaun who wears trucker hats and crass t-shirts, etc.

Well, the old gods are starting to fade away because people are forgetting about them, and they're being replaced by new gods like Internet, TV, narcotics, etc. So Odin recruits the main character to help him wrangle up some of the old gods to battle the new ones and regain their status.

It's pretty neat. Kinda sad, but also has lot of charm and plays with fun ideas.

Oh, those poor old ladies.

BOBBBBYYYYYY~

Ellen Page castrating a dude in a movie is pretty hot, I have to admit.

Did you know Linda's voice by a man? And he sounds nothing like her during casual interviews. It's hilarious.

Time to get the rope.

She's my favorite character in that show and yeah, I love watching voice actor interviews. Always great.

A really masculine looking guy with a really masculine voice, nonetheless.
Like if John DiMaggio voiced a girl and somehow you didn't know it.

Why are the most prominent lesbians in the entertainment industry named Ellen?

anyway, critical miss w/ erin eating the cake

delivered

I always found CanadaAnon best Canada.

Chiri is pretty good tho

Ellen is Greek for "lady in comfortable shoes". It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

LOL I GET IT IT'S STILL A THIRD OF THE CAKE, BUT IT'S ALL THE SUGARY BITS!

Wow, that makes a lot of sense.

I dig a woman who wears comfortable shoes.. practicality over fashion.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That sounds like a really out there and awesome novel.
Very abstract. Very sabrina.
So, whats the deal with it, what they gonna do?

youtube.com/watch?v=YV5xbUEuzB8

SAVE ME FROM THE NOTHING I'VE BECOME.

I sometimes wonder how many occasions you are prepared with with your images because of how many jokes that aren't even yours that you've had an image to respond with.

Those 2 rope pics almost lined up. 8/10

and how she is just sitting there playing video games with an innocent look and chocolate stains on her mouth

I'm more into the math portion of the joke, but yes, I did notice that.

i have a plate of food here but I keep losing my appetite because of that disgusting bucket

give me a hug so i can feed on your life energy

Why not just produce less food waste, loco?

The real skill is in posting unrelated images and making it work.

Personally I loved the opener about getting eaten like it's the star of a french coming-of-age drama, cause immediately I knew it was a poke at Blue is the Warmest Color

TIME TO EAT NOTHING BUT BEEF JERKY

i produce eggshells and banana peels

if i lived on my own i would just put them in the regular trash like a rebel

does that guy just draw nothing but Pearl fanart?
because those are pretty good.

i love math

I figured it was just a dirty cunnilingus joke.

:O I'd call you in so quick.

Those take a goddamn year to compost.
Who the fuck would compost those?

whoa, that chick looks so much like Kate Beckinsale.

i don't know who that artist is, but a lot of people draw in that style because it's what becksug draws in

But then people will never know how EXPRESSIVE and COOL I am

it IS a cunnilingus joke.
the movie in question is a french film and they dyke out pretty hard in it.

Fuck's wrong with beef?

I don't think you ever have to worry about anyone getting that vibe from you.

Oh thank God that saves me a lot of trouble.

Don't fucking tempt me, I will post ponies.

Gross.

Nothing. I just don't eat it anymore.

Except that 20 dollar steak a couple days ago. Still feel terrible over it, but it's to be expected with going to visit my dad. ugh

Why don't you eat it and why does it make you feel terrible?

The girls from South of Nowhere. Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.

It's actually a good movie. It doesn't have a happy ending, either.. it's more or less about a brief lesbian relationship that ends on a sour note and the characters go their seperate ways..

Going to shop, think I have enough energy to get milk, cake and stuff.

kbye

get a chocolate cake with cherries... get a fucking black forest cake.

and eat only the top layer.

He is a savage. Do not tempt him

I'll eat any cake really, but my personal favorite is a simple vanilla cake with chocolate icing.

Black forest cakes are a little too rich and fancy for me, but as I said, I'll eat -any- kind of cake.

also nanaimo bars

he'll do it too the absolute madman

and I meant rich in terms of flavor, I find black forest cakes to be too dense in sweetness, hence the adjective 'rich' in the usage not pertaining to wealth.

Added hormones.

Well. We do have Americans in the threads. Good definition chiri

Is rich used like that really that uncommon?

At least Doogie was honest!

I think American Gods is being adapted into a TV show on Starz. It's the same network that Ash vs Evil Dead is on, so it should hopefully be great.

Imagine me walking up behind you right now, putting my arms around you, resting my chin on your head, and squishin' ya real good.

That do anything for ya?

I'm a Regular Size Rudy fan myself. I love what a bad-yet-good influence Louise is on him.

Real talent.

made me feel a little tingly

i'm gonna go out and buy some beer. hug ya later

I have to be careful to make sure everyone understands me clearly, miscommunication is entirely possible.

As Scoot mentions, I have to be considerate to the Americans present.

Cake balls are too rich. Adorable as hell, but inedible.

I got worse.

Buy your bibulous brew and have a fabulous time.

< these

fucking these

How do you people get through the day hating all the good things in life?

That baffles me. Maybe it's regional or perhaps because I bake, but seriously?

I will have to look out for it! I might even have to have a nosey on it.
How is your day coming hun?
I want cheesecake :(

Whenever I hear this I can't stop thinking of Dennis from Sunny talking about power bottoms

?

I don't by any stretch hate steak, I just try to abstain from eating it. I've had two steaks in the last 8 months ;3

No, you're being retarded, everyone knows that definition.

You people. You two. The two I was talking to.

?????????????????????????

ur gon git pwerbottm'd

Blood, drugs and really bad music?

Make meme cake yes/no?

Well that's not what I was hoping to hear at all.

My friends hate me because I'm the only person on the planet who can't stand cheesecake. :(
It just hurts my tummy.

My day's been pretty nice so far. Yours?

Well, out of consideration I thought that perhaps using the term 'rich' to describe food may have given people the assumption that the food was 'expensive' so I clarified that I meant it was decadent or lavish.

Both giving and receiving power?

Oh, I thought you were on about the beef still.

um, um. I like baking cakes, but I rarely eat my own treats besides taste-testing I guess.

wat?

Kogasa exposes her cute, naked, lewd feet! I want her to know that I like looking at them, so she'll feel shy and cover them it! It would be cute!

I just had deja vu wicked bad, yo.

I think I had a 5th dimensional split just now x_x

That is okay. If we were at a fancy dinner party and they made cheesecake you could just lemme eat it.
It could be our... Well, I was going to make a HIMYM reference but I dont think you are going to get so......WHAT is best cake?

Eh. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood after waking up early.

old and used.

Rude and uncalled for

see

Very helpful definitions

Look, I'm sorry. I have to work under the assumption that everyone here is American.

I would rather made addendums to my posts and be properly understood than to just assume everyone knows what I'm talking about.
I looked at my own post and the way I laid it out looked wrong, I had described the cake as 'too rich and fancy' so I needed to differentiate the two descriptors as one could have been read the wrong way when it was paired with another word that would look as if it were a synonym.
I hope you can understand my rationalization of this correction.

Speed's the name of the game, Colbs~

Americans are stupid.

don't use the same thing like 4 times then

I like how Yukko is so bored in that image that she's stacked all her school supplies vertically

I want to bully her until she cries ! And then apologize and hug her so she thinks I still care ! But really I just want to continue bullying her !

I'll try to keep up!

Are you honestly expecting any kind of originality from that festering sack of bad ideas?

huh?

Well then... how about a fuck buddy?

You're trying to hide hideous burns like Alice2?

if we e-date then you have to buy me stuff

Fuck no, I detest mooches and I can barely afford my own vices.

I loved the episode in which they find themselves repeating past scenarios and have this exact same conversation again, but with Dee.

Yam, that'll do it. I was up all night sick, so I'm surprise I've smiled at all today. I hope you feel better after some rest. ♥

Deal! You have dibs on my cheesecake from this time until the end of time.

As far as cake cake goes, my personal favorite is my mom's strawberry cake made from scratch. I can bake it too, but it's never as good as hers.

Lol I'm only kidding, I just want you

I'm scared now.

Your standards are pretty low, just saying.

same

Probably stolen

Maybe not here but in other places I do

Love doesn't require standards

Why do you think I'm creepy?

I made it myself

Gotta know what twunks are

Take it at your own pace, it'll be fine

Twunks're what you wear when you swim in da wake.

Mmmmm strawberries!
British strawberries are the best in Europe.
What is mommas strawberry cake like? Is it like a sponge?

If we're going at my pace then nothing will ever happen.

I don't trust you.

Although... I've been in a pretty shit mood most of the weekend, too.

Hm.

You proud of that one?

Then I guess we'll kick it into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

What does that entail?

Hmmmm, I guess it's kinda spongey, but I wouldn't call it a sponge cake. I'm not sure how to describe it. Just regular ol' cake, but made with strawberries and cream.

I've actually heard that about y'all strawberries. I'd love to try them some time.

I don't want you to feel like shit. :(

Nawww.
Maybe.

Naw.

You forgot to type something.

look at this amazing thing

idk cause you're creepy?

Increased power and speed I think

You shouldn't be

hmm, dunno. Sounds painful.

I wonder if I could get some in pristine shape shipped to you. I would like to hear if they add something to mama's cake.
What is Texas' fruit? Does it have a fruit?

Red grape fruit is our "official fruit", but I'm not a fan of grape fruit unless it's in Shiner.

I'm a watermelon hog, myself.

Tsuchi.

If I have to be honest, I'd say that I am not attracted to people who consider themselves as inferiors, especially not 'slaves', I'm attracted to confident people despite being a self-professed narcissist/sadist I don't enjoy being around people who require constant affirmation or attention.

Me neither.

Watermelons are nice. Heh, cue natural association of that. Do you go full craycray on a melon?
I made a smoothie earlier with pomegranates
Crazy good.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

But how am I creepy? I'm actually perfectly normal

Good, good...

It'll probably just end up like this

You've flown your freak flag, we know what you're like.

thats completely normal

wah....what am I like?

leave bc alone
shes not creepy shes cute

then you e-date him.

To be fair, a much as I consider myself as an anxious fool; I don't need any confirmation/attention.

I'm a sort of 'Welp, I fucked up again, time to wait for a day or 3 to feel better and begin fixing things again' sort of person.

I do. It's disgusting, but I don't care. Nothing stands between me and some juicy watermelon, Scoot. I'll murder your kids with a hammer to get to it.

What else was in this smoothie?

no way edating is retarded

Gallagher approves of this thread

Well, jokes on you. Those werent my children! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you just killed someone elses children as I steal yo MELON!!!!
Um apples and red grapes

What would you say are the downsides of your chosen demeanour? And the upsides?

I'm so lost as to what's even going on right now.

I'll kill anyone's kids. I don't care.

I'll smash a melon like a kid's head and roll around in it. IDGAF

tadaima

Well it started with you being a power bottom, then it became about speed

Go with the flow, yo

The downside is that everybody is a fucking idiot.

The upside is that I can manipulate fucking idiots.

cringe

Chiri?

:(

: (

:c

i dont think he likes u, dude... bummer

Wanna team up and become serial killers?

yeah..

Can we eat yummy melons?

I mean, I have some tact though. I don't need to be a jerk to everyone, I enjoy being a nice person.

Not for any personal gain, I'm not a shitlicker by any means, but it's more fulfilling to be nice than to be a pretentious asshole all the time.

You keep saying go with the flow but there is none yet!

what about kanra tho? he likes u

Cheer up, Ikarous.

Kanra doesn't like females

Ya gotta let it happen

oh right that is a problem lmao
u could win over grim i bet

Well, that's true.
I always believed that being nasty takes effort, time, resources, etc.

I do agree, however, everyone is an idiot; but in a sense that nobody knows what the fuck we're doing, rather than 'everyone is stupid'.
We are simple creatures, with the ability to specialise with complicated machinations.

How?

I'm used to getting my heart ripped in two

Grim blocked me on Steam so I can't get him know him anymore

I dunno, finding out how is part of the fun

wtf thats weird. i mean i think u could possibly convince him to unblock u tho.

and what happened to erio?

ugh

The problem is that we think we're special and important. This leads to egocentric behaviours, naturally. Having a degree of self-awareness lends to some compassion and honesty, but I agree we are a very brutal, self-absorbed species.

I just don't want a pet or a slave, sorry.

Cheer up buttercup

Back to work, bye!

Brb, still haven't went out for cake or milk and stuff.

Grim just doesn't want to talk to me online, he only wants to meet up with me in person

But I'm Kanra's pet/slave and no one else's

I am a sub though... you don't like subs?

tfw he has no idea the depths of my ineptitude.

No, I don't.

¬

so do iiiiitttt

F-I-F-T-Y C-E-N-T and S-N-double-O-P
Doggystyle in your mouth for the 2003
And y'all know I'm from the DPG

F-I-F-T-Y C-E-N-T and S-N-double-O-P
We internationally known and locally respected
And you know you're just a P-I-M-P"
Oh what you know about me?

¬_¬

hi subtle

Yes. All the yummy melons. Melon felons.

i bought some texas beef jerky

the tagline was "put some south in your mouth"

bojack is so fucking good

Do you like to be dom'd?

I don't trust grim enough

Nope.

It looks like it might be funny.

What do you want then...?

it is but it's also art

there's this one underwater episode in the latest season that's a microcosm of the whole show, completely unrelated to everthing else in the plot, with no dialogue and only ethereal soundscape music

It's gud

Feeling any better, Yam?

'Cause I'll kill some peeps. I don't care. Just want them melons!

I wonder what makes it "Texas beef jerky".

there's a cowboy on the front.

Ah. Yeah, that'll do it.

the worst he'd possibly do is post ur face
so what if he does tho

I'll have to watch it at some indeterminate point before my death occurs.

I had no desire to watch it until I read this.

I'm a very independant person. I'm not looking for a relationship for reasons to bring stability to my life through partnership, nor do I want to have children, so the prospects of me settling with someone for the sake of marriage and procreation are very slim.

I do however think that if I ever met someone who I could trust, who was fiscally responsible, I could be friends with them and perhaps cohabitate with them in close proximity in order to share the cost of living.
Aside from a platonic relationship or 'with benefits' that's about as far as I feel I could be comfortable, and that someone would have to be as confident and independant as I am.

Oh and Erio doesn't like me anymore, he like Haikus

If he does I can sue him

furry cartoon

but she's gone..??

lol u goofball

By the end of this summer, baby, we gonna be legends. Melon legends.

I want a son though...
And fine, I give up. You win...
-crawls into a hole and dies-

Haikus never left his heart

ep 17 was intense

You can watch the episode on its own. it doesn't need any context.

If you do decide to watch it, keep in mind the first 5 or 6 episodes are garbage. I don't understand why it's so different once those are out of the way.

Who was that girl you're posting?

I don't think I've seen that episode?

Steven Universe has practically reinvented cartoons though, singlehandedly, and is a reason why people should watch cartoons again because it's the polar opposite of the Simpsons and the countless lifeless corporate money trains they put on the air disguised as children's entertainment.

damn...thats gotta cut deep

i think adventure time did that.

And Batman and Ren and Stimpy and Spongebob before it.

as much as I like SU it's still basically an AT spinoff.

Also i was talking about Bojack Horseman.

Getting there. Fiddy makes me feel fun feels.

i think u people are out of ur minds.

western cartoons are invariably garbo.

Anime > Western toons

Yeah Erio is weak

I'm too sad to continue posting... I'm going to watch this thunder storm pass by..

bye

Leave a pretty corpse and people will remember you.
Or go out like Chris Farley and be remembered that way.
Death is a petty matter, yet so very significant as our corpses become our legacies.

Only if you consider that Rebecca Sugar wrote some of the best AT episodes centering around Simon and Marcy. I was following her work long before, when she was writing Pug Davis. Also, I used to chat in mIRC with SU's animation supervisor Ian Jones-Quartey when he used to draw a webcomic called RPG World before he took an animation course in college and created nockFORCE.

I know my shit, ok.

he tries tho :\

see u later dear

I never said I didn't like you, by the way.

So carry that if you want to.

Scoot, let's eat melons and kill doods.

It's always awkward when you know a show is great, but you have to preface your pitch to friends with "it starts out rough!". I'll give it a shot though.

She's from a movie called Turbo Kid. It looks cute, but I haven't watched it yet. In only found out about 'cause of this music video.

Good!

That's the megaman kid film, i think?

she does look cute. pink hair is cute.

should've bought two packs of beef jerky.

damn.

turbo kid is rad

Maybe? It's certainly taken some inspiration from Mega Man. I love the costumes and excessive blood spatter. The latter is always fun. I love the behind-the-scenes features on Ash vs Evil Dead that shows people blasting the actors with a blood hose. Looks fun!

Aw. Did ya eat it all already? Someone was a hungry Lolo.

It looks so adorable! And it's on Netflix, so I may need to watch it tonight.

Reminded me, never do commission work for anyone until they've paid you up front.
I designed a logo for a beef jerky company and my compensation changed from 'getting paid' to 'you'll receive free samples of the product' to 'nothing'

Not at all.
My skin is perfectly smooth and fairly soft.

I mean, I only remember the first 10 minutes or so, but I was told I enjoyed it.

Yes well I've been eating very small portions because i want to be a cuteboy.

I've caught snippets of behind the scenes of that. how the actors had to wear thick glass lenses and how they did the Raimicam. I love stuff like that. Make it up as you go along diy. that's my jam.

I'll have to see if i can find it on youtube.

Living the dream. A romp of a rampage. Melons, blood and drugs...

A while back there was a little controversy when a pro-Trump blog posted a picture of a bruised-and-bloody girl and tagged it 'this is what happens when a trump supporter goes to a liberal rally' and Bruce fucking Campbell himself called it out that the picture was of an actress in makeup who was on the show.

HI GUYS

Are you a Trumpist

of course I want USA's next president to ban immigration and start WW3.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What can I do for you tonight ?

They're the worst

are there even ironic trump supporters?

Hi there.

For the record, I agree with the mentality that Spark is most definitely a meme lord.

Uh oh!

But you are a cuteboy.

We'll leave rinds with bite marks at every crime scene. Kinda like gangsters used to shoot their initials into the side of banks they robbed. But...you know. With melon rinds.

It was an honest mistake! You see a blue eyed blonde girl with cuts and bruises and you assume she was beat up by some drug mule Mexican rapists.

Who?

Is this really a thing people do?

fucking watermarks

Just acknowledging your hi.

also

hi

Bite our initials on it? Are we going full Manson Family and going to "blame" a band for inspiration?

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

Fun fact: in France, about ten years ago, during primaries, there was a pretty popular left candidate, opposed to a right candidate and a far right candidate. Many left voters decided to vote for the right candidate to put pressure on the left candidate and force him to take decisions in their favour. In the end, the left candidate lost, and French people had to choose between the corrup right candidate and the far right candidate.

Hi Welma.

Yup. Even though, let's be honest, America is fucked no matter the outcome.

Daw. That's sweet.

When you've got a guy who's filed bankruptcy and cheated the system, and basically ran slave labor operations and whose policy is to deport half of the population of California and he says he'll 'make America great again', why not?

Nothing bad could possibly happen to the economy. He even says Mexico will pay for the wall.

lol

Fun fact: in one of Iceland's elections an atheist stand-up comedian won the vote, and he enjoys meeting foreign dignitaries dressed up as star wars characters.

Fun fact: Trump is Hitler, reincarnated.

don't make me laugh, I'm trying to climax.

._.

Hi Scientist

Everybody in that show is a qt.

Underrated cutie: Aoba's childhood tomodachi
No doubt harbours secret yuri love for Aoba but doesn't have the courage to act on it..

yuri is objectively best genre.

but nobody does it right.

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread