Enjoy more walking simulators we're super grown up

archive.fo/YKjba

Crash soon

Do you think we're cuckchan or reddit, shill? Get your shitclicks elsewhere.

reported

mr. adam levine is just continuing his quest to make more smart games for smart gamers

What a faggot.

Did I miss something?

That's like giving crack addicts money to buy more crack.

They are leftists now.

Read Nietzsche, Kierkegaard, and Aquinas, unenlightened tard.

Looks like the NIDF is here

If you say so

Apparently there was something about them sponsoring censored games or having a company famous for censoring stuff sponsoring them.
It's funny that only weebs actually have legit reasons to be mad with them but everyone else will say it's because they are weebs while mis-using the word anyway

What does one have to do with the other? They can hold whatever political view they want, as long as they review nice games and put forward good information and decent reviews, it's still worth a visit.

Absolutely nothing. And when video games writers start spewing political bullshit it's time to walk away.

Has nichegamer actually posted political shit? I honestly don't know, I don't follow them that much but a site dedicated to that kind of content actually delivering decent reviews is something to cherish, not to make gossipry about.

Not sure, but I tend to avoid niche anyways since they're slow and has mostly clickbait articles like [CURRENT] journalism

Holla Forums got butthurt they can't say nigger on the cancerous cesspool people call the comments section.

Maybe it's shitposting? Poe's Law and all.

Never mind, they were serious.

That looks more like a joke, though.

Ah, that explains it. Faggots complaining they can't act in autistic ways everywhere they go.
Nevermind that going all "nigger, nigger, pull the trigger" on any site that's not a chan is the equivalent of saying "Feels sad, man. Epic Fail" IRL.

yeah nah

Eat a dick OP.