Is Death Stranding MGS6?

Redpill me on this one guys since I'm banned of 4cuck/v/.

I've heard theories that DS is really MGS6 (or MGS5 not V). Any truth to this? And if so, how is it possible with Konami holding the rights to MGS?

Kill yourself kojimadrone.

Probably, but who cares at this point? It will be just another game. Hopefully a good one with good gameplay and not a bad one with a million cutscenes.

STRANDING

About as much truth to it as Quiet being a transsexual Chico, Decoy Octopus being any of the characters from MGS2 onwards, or Holla Forums having ever gone one full sized thread without calling someone a shill.

fago

Already desperate to attach Metal Gear to this game kojifags? What's wrong? Don't think he can sell outside of Metal Gear like the other projects he tried before?

Not one for trapfaggotry but he's pretty convincing.

i have never played any of the MGS games but i saw the death strnding trailer & thought it looked intriguing. i hear this jap's stuff is like incoherent movies though, but then i have friends who loved the old MGS games.

honestly i always worry about quality when developers start putting hollywood actors in their games. that's gotta weigh on the budget and be a masive distraction

pic unrelated

There was already concept art of Chico that never got finished as a deranged male in a red coat.

kill yourself

I don't know what it is about Quiet but Quiet attracts a lot of trap cosplayers.

Probably going to be Quiet after >she left the Ruby Puppers.

please no homo characters. it's just not needed

Norman Reedus is Gray Fox
*scoffs*
isn't it obvious, plebro?

But it's Current Year. How can you live in Current Year if you won't rim your fellow man, slap his balls around a little, and suck his benis off?

IT'S FUCKING CURRENT YEAR

GAY COMMUNITY GO AWAY

It's not gay if it triggers Holla Forums.

Bu.. but it's gay…

I don't believe that stupid ass chico fan theory for a second
but holy fuck was it worth becoming popular to get this

no queerness is needed in games. you can be gay in your mind and play as a tranny on your side of the screen. no need to write it into the game and torture us all

Wouldn't have it any other way you massive degenerate faggots.

Maybe you triggered faggots need something more heterosexual? Buncha babies.

I went there looking for Horizon threads because there aren't any here and ending up seeing this DS theory.

It's a movie. That's the big reveal.
Kojima Productions is now actually a hollywood movie production company and you're all being rused.

I'd be happy with that.