Anti american movies

Anti american movies, do you know about any? Bonus points if they are not pro-commie

Attached: b7e70af37c6ae23f80c21778b121da4bc19365e187b0a06e6be6ed6e6bafd64c.png (480x379 95.31 KB, 95.92K)

Anything by Hollywood.

good morning vietnam
or pretty much anything about vietnam

the host (2009)

Who got it?

Is it making them asshurt?

true meme kino

Attached: AMERIMUTT LEARNS OF HIS ORIGINS.mp4 (1280x720, 5.86M)

Attached: A Day in the Life of an Amerimutt.mp4 (1280x720, 6.91M)

This is propably too cerebral for the average American. Their cognitive functions delude them into thinking that having immediate ancestors from a dozen ethnicities doesn't make them mongrels, but in fact means their "whiteness" is more concentrated than in European peoples of mere pure ethnicities.

yeah I think white people are basically over given how there is no real cohesion possible between them. America will further degenerate and Europe will continue to be flooded by shitskins. I think I'll probably move to Asia at some point. Why even fight for something that doesn't exist.

eastern europe is still white, there are pockets of pure white areas in america too tho

Attached: 8e15898e49157c0fc23f6c185a862620d95819e7d89809195c412e6a2b8e1d86.png (505x495, 208.53K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA lots of slavs are mixed khazars. All these jewish pogroms Holla Forums keeps reposting happened in the west, the east was always a jewish safehouse.

lmfao. Eastern Europe isn't going to be able to handle the EU forcing them to get on their knees. They'll suffer the same subversion as all other white countries have. Europeans don't even see themselves as a united people so no one outside is going to help. They'll be forced to import shitskins and die out like the rest of us.

what is this meme

so far being shitholes protectected them from immigrants

At the end of middle ages, Caspian Sea's level was steadily rising, flooding various shitholes in Caucasus but most prominently Khazaria, Albania and parts of Sarmatia. Yids from Khazaria fled north-west, through Sarmatia. Their first major settlement was Crimea but they kept spreading further west. They reached as far as Poland, became at least a quarter of the titled nobility and basically created most of "slav" culture as known today. All the national mythos about Sarmatian origins, Crimean poetry, good chunks of cuisine and shit like that came from them.

what did he mean by this

thats bullshit but I believe it

incidentally, the Khazar connection is where Ashkenazim got the red hair that is quite common among them

Attached: orthodox-religious-jewish-boy-with-red-hair-sidelocks-examines-an-DEG1PH[1].jpg (796x830 10.39 KB, 313.7K)

well most of those mixed kikes left for the USA or got BTFO in the holocaust

The holocaust wasn't even a thing, and after WW2 Soviet Union made sure to send hundreds of thousands jews to occupied countries where they ran the governments, judiciary system and secret police. And lots of families also claim to have lost their ancestors in the camps, even though these people are never named and don't have any graves. Only a fucking kike would make up fake victims and shed crocodile tears for pity bux.

he was defending our right to not stand for the pledge by overeating?

yeah nah soviet governments were puppets but they were recruited from local populace

Attached: János_Kádár_(fototeca.iiccr.ro)[1].jpg (938x1243, 123.56K)

The local intelligentsia was mostly murdered during the war, the rest was forced into exile before and during the war. What remained were savage, illiterate slavs who have never undergone the industrial revolution. It was so bad that DuPont came back from partitioned Poland completely resigned, passing the tale of subhuman scum that resisted any attempts at education. You can't build a government, legal system and secret services out of that.

thats a local

Attached: T-Mobile- Internet for the 56 percent.mp4 (1280x720, 10.63M)

that because we never were and never will be no matter how hard you try to fit us into some amerimutt shaped mold

(checked)
VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

Attached: Mark_with_a_young_fan.jpg (565x311, 43.23K)

what a waste of digits, you fucking whore

yeah but he wasnt send there from the USSR

They were and it shows in the post-war stories. Eastern scum that was resettled into Silesia was so unbelievably retarded that they never saw bricks in their lives. They believed the jews when they said that brick buildings are red because they were painted with the blood of jews and slavs. They took every industrial building for death factories too. Literacy became a thing solely because soviets installed mandatory schooling system. Prior to that, most people graduated anywhere between 2nd and 4th grade, and that meant they more or less knew how to read and write their names.

So was that a local or USSR plant, make your mind. Either way it's bad, local jew populace that was probably there for centuries, surviving the 1930s-40s in an AXIS country top geg

It's not all they are but it is the core. The Slavs dabble in and do fairly well on occasion in many of the arts and sciences but all pretense of culture and reason is thrown aside instantly when any major problem arises and the Cossack assumes control. Not the worst trait honestly, stubborn ruthless aggression has worked out pretty well for them for the most part. Well that and letting General Winter do the heavy lifting when they get in over their heads.

that could be said about any nation tho. Take away bread from the populace and theyll behave like niggers, like the French revolution

What holocaust? You mean the one where Europe gave them land in middle?

they chose local communists to the top seats of course, but they answered to the Moscow

*Middle East?

from further in his wikipedia article:

All movies made by Hollywood are anti-american, because it's jews who make them. Their goal being subversion and humiliation, obviously.

The difference is that after French Revolution, all the western countries had undergone industrial revolution and didn't resist stuff like flushed toilets, running water, electricity, gas, factories, vehicles, etc. Slavs didn't have any of that until interwar period, when USSR urgently needed some weapon factories for the upcoming rematch. And there were earlier attempts at industrialization by both western Rothschild agents and tsar Alexander II.

True, but the Slavic threshold for reaching that tends to be noticeably lower than the average. I think they look forward to it to a degree. Fire and steel solves problems with less headache than the other routes.

who, ironically, was murdered by an organization with a large proportion of Jewish members

Can't have the goyim making their own reforms, it has to be on jewish terms from the get go.

The first Godzilla movie.

it may seem like it because slavs are poor and had noticably more turbulent history than the west, so the they are always near the boiling point, just look at ukraine, how many "revolutions" they had in the last decade?

Attached: 24b6ff04c09b.jpg (640x440, 58.37K)

This is kind of what I'm getting at. It seems to me that the Slavs still operate on a fundamentally tribal mentality at heart. They pulled together as a more or less coherent bloc only grudgingly and painfully. Motivated solely by the sheer necessity of presenting a unified front against other groups who would pick them apart if they remained divided. All the different groups hate each other and constantly fuck each other over whenever possible because of old grudges and pure spite. Most of them would be just as happy, if not happier, to ditch the entire modern system and go back to the old school setup. Except with guns and electricity.

You mean because they killed most everyone who wasn't an underclass pleb, during the 20th century?

So how many times are you going to make this same thread so you can spam your shitty meme?

As long as people respond to it in any way. I'm glad that the yuros can still bring some heat tbh. I was beginning to worry that they had given up and were just going through the motions.

You can spam literally anything and get responses, do you think you're clever or something?

meme? no, there is no meme. soon we will face in battle americunt. and i will kill as many of you turds as i can. regardless if they're white, black or borwn. you're all indistinguishable and a cancer to humanity

I'm not the guy spamming it. Just stating the obvious fact that it will be spammed as long as it gets reactions and the vols don't interfere. You have presumably been around long enough to know that.

I struggle to understand people who post the same shit over and over for months and years on end.
Except for baneposters, I understand them just fine.

how are jews this fucking ugly it always amazes me

(((fled)))

Attached: 1491695114246.jpg (389x427, 23.4K)

Miscegenation to acquire a phenotype untested by sexual selection and inbreeding to retain it.

you'd honestly be hard-pressed to find any that aren't made by commies or jews

how is posting few different pictures a spam?

Attached: what burger.jpg (680x678, 81.39K)

Attached: 32627342236.jpg (988x1052, 200.52K)

IT AIN'T MEEEEEEEEE

Most of their 'pro-US' movies are anti-American.
Just that everyone involved in making them and the audience is too retarded to see it.

Attached: a2089dc19e3efd43a569042f1a5826fe0e5a389eb795d83a2d7ed7601655f1c7.jpg (259x194 11.29 KB, 7.41K)

You're not terribly bright are you?
Just admit you're a spamming faggot.

I always post different pictures. Never with a same message. There are other posters who post this, because it is a fucking widespread meme.
maybe it is time to go back to your safe space of choice and calm your butthurt, little braindead mutt.

he's got a point

commies and muslims on suicide watch

no he doesnt, he completely missed the definition of spam. My guess is he is from Holla Forumseddit where everything, even one picture mods do not like can get you banned for spam. Picture related

Attached: spam close-up.jpg (1600x1067, 425.25K)

>forced meme by an asshurt kraut deliberately misinterpreting statistics, universally disliked the art is hebriac but not without craft, I'll give you that

its not demaning if it is not hurtful. If you think ameribear wasnt hated at first you need to lurk more

Attached: history repeats itself.png (1000x700, 96.46K)

awful lotta reddit on this board lately…

I don't know, Aussies would be number one in my view.