Help finding original

Hey all. I am trying to find the 1991 version WITHOUT the extra song "Human Again". The original, theatrical release is 84 minutes, but I have spent hours looking for it, only to find the 91 minute version.
Can anyone help out there??
Can someone find a video site etc.. that has the upload?

Attached: 1991.jpg (314x445, 43.41K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1286x1254, 209.44K)

When Disney added "The Morning Report" to The Lion King I was more upset than when George Lucas added "Jedi Rock" to Return of the Jedi.

You're confusing it with the shitpile 2017 remake. Belle is pretty fucking useless in the original.

How is that feminism?

Bloodborne is Beauty and the Beast from Gaston’s point of view.

Attached: serveimage (27).jpeg (480x360, 20.23K)

>Walt Disney Studios chairman (((Jeffrey Katzenberg))) commissioned Beauty and the Beast as an animated musical with a strong heroine and hired first-time screenwriter Linda Woolverton to write it. Basing her on the heroine of Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont's fairy tale "Beauty and the Beast", Woolverton adapted Belle into a stronger and less passive character for the film. Inspired by the women's rights movement, Woolverton wanted Belle to be a unique Disney heroine different from The Little Mermaid's popular Ariel, and thus deliberately conceived the character as a feminist in an effort to avoid the criticism Disney had long been receiving due to the studio's reputation of depicting its female characters as victims.

>>>Holla Forums

Katzenberg is the guy who wanted Woody to be a psychotic bully who tortures Buzz.

well she failed

this must be another timeline

I hate this movie.

Belle doesn't even do any stronk innepennit wymyn shit though.
Unless they count reading books as stronk.

I don't think you understand how the whole ">implying" thing works because that post didn't imply that. Learn to read.

people are already projecting the 2017 garbage remake on the original, this is exactly what kikes wanted to happen

The remake is better

kill yourself

You should for being such a drone.

mean to reply to

(You)

kill yourself reddit

Hi Zach.

Fuck off, Zach.

kill yourself, zack

Here's a scene from what they cut out.

Attached: 216663.png (1250x1036, 969.69K)

god i wish that was me on the right

hey, I drew that years ago, nice to see

out of all the disney films they could have added additional footage, why did they waste money on that stupid pointless musical number?

He's also the guy who ruined The Black Cauldron

hello zach

What the fuck was his problem?

Jasmine is clearly the best girl

He's a kike

ZACH ON THE ATTACK

uyu

What's your problem with The Black Cauldron?

no lewd scenes with this qt

Attached: eilonwy.gif (250x153, 506.59K)

It's missing 12 minutes of the director's cut, which were left on the cutting room floor by Katzenberg, who personally removed scenes, because the animation team refused to do it, since the movie was basically ready for release.

it's been said that those cut scenes still exist on a tape or a negative somewhere.

of course, Holla Forums doesn't give a fuck.

I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD

SHINING, SHIMMERING, SPLENDID