Is this worth watching?

Is this worth watching?

Attached: God-bless-america-dvd-cover-18.jpg (1500x2156, 547.41K)

What do you think?

yea. i've seen people bash it but i liked it. only seen it once but i remember it being decent. compared to the garbage being release in the current year it's a 9/10.

not great but good enough to watch

No
The main character has a rant about people no longer being nice to each other, and his solution to that is killing anyone who has wronged him even slightly. The main characters are massive hypocrites who believe they are fighting against something they are actively participating in.

You could watch it if you're edgy and like seeing babies blown to bits with a shotgun

t. 4d brainlet

It’s a typical liberal ‘kill conservatives’ fantasy film, so no.

That's the whole gag. They are indeed hypocrites and only at the end do they realize it. The film is an indictment of extremism.

It is worth.
I would suggest Hobo with a shotgun too.

context?

I remember weev recommending this before he went turbo-Nazi.

grow past 18 and embrace radical centrism

Have some better mass shooter movies.

Attached: xl1q07RVwYKbkngd4eL145cBaUP.jpg (400x600 157.39 KB, 46.62K)

reddit: the movie

rampage is a commie wet dream
not surprising since Uwe Boll is a g*rman

Same message, same girl sidekick that's there for no reason but a much better movie that doesn't hide that it's about a crazy man.

Attached: SuperMovie.png (400x563, 484.92K)

But the movie is actually about him stealing the money and pretending that he burns it for the idea

How ironic is it that Uwe Boll, who is a rich guy himself, would be the first to go? Does he secretly have a death wish?

wtf i love uwe boll now

wow amazing movie

but the joker did that in tdk, but literally just for the lolz.

hmmm

/ourguy/ confirmed

i've only seen a few threads about this movie over the years but it's all the same.
i mean its just a movie about 2 random people feed up with society goin around and just fucking shit up. like just turn your brain off.

Rampage was top tier kino

It's a good flick, but there's only one true Bobcat Goldthwait kino…

Attached: BFFs.gif (220x312 2.5 MB, 31.45K)

I genuinely liked it. I felt like there was a missed opportunity with the scene where they kill Not-Bill-O'Reilly, but I can't think of anything really negative about it.

CONFIRMED KINO???

Shove another object up your ass, fuccboi. Feelings have no meaning in a world of retards.

You're comparing apples and oranges. Super is about a loon who tries to be a hero, GBA is some Joe in the end times who finds his last source of direction in a daughterfu, both of whom die side by side in protest of a world gone to shit. Both movies are great for what they are.

I still feel sick to my stomach when I think about this movie. It's like a liberal trying to be cool like Charles Bronson Death Wish type of character. It's so pathetic and is beyond cringe worthy, it's existential cringe

t. Sargon

Sounds like you're a fucking pussy m8

It's awful and literally reddit. It starts kind of entertaining with some comedic deaths and situations but as the movie progresses it starts to get preachy and it takes itself seriously. At the middle of the big speech at the end I simply turned off my tv in complete disgust.

If you like this movie you are either reddit or a gay atheist teenager.

No you dumb fucks they're not trying to make the world a better place by killing people, they're just killing people they don't like. They're jaded alienated assholes and they're going on a killing spree. It's really not that complicated, their justifications are not so much justifying their actions as much as fueling.

But this movie is stupid as fuck. It glorifies mass killings in a way most movies with this subject matter don't. Like this movie isn't about the mind of a psychopath, or some twisted love story. It's literally just about two assholes who kill everyone they don't like. They make it political too. It's really a sick thing to be made but it's okay because the characters are very anti-Fox News.

This is legitimately one of the funniest things ive ever seen. If you haven't seen this you need to.

Attached: 4657869785645.gif (500x255, 964.45K)

That scene made me hate the movie, not because of a baby being shot but because it was a dream. They pussied out and the rest of the film suffered from it.

They sort of undercut all his rage close to the end though. I didn't find him a sympathetic character (I mean shotguns a fucking baby early in the movie) but still enjoyed the movie for a one time watch.

Windy City Heat is a whole other beast and one of the best comedy things (since it's still going on to this day) period, really deserves it's own thread.

No, my bro and me watched it years ago when we were both edgy liberal 4channers. It might have been the single biggest factor in turning me off being an edgy liberal, followed by becoming an edgy racist in 2012 and posting on Holla Forums I don't know when I'll wake up from this flare of edge and turn into an edgy libertarian or an edgy centrist.

This one's better.

Attached: 256066-samsung-galaxy-indulge.jpg (1280x720, 183.83K)

Nope