Name 10 good movies from last year

Name 10 good movies from last year

Attached: Murder-On-The-Orient-Express-World-Premiere-VIP-Arrivals.jpg (615x410, 54.77K)

i literally cant

Alien: Covenant
John Wick II
Dunkirk
IT
The Great Wall
The Circle
Blade Runner 2049
Jeepers Creepers 3
The Killing of a Sacred Deer
The Disaster Artist

Phantom Thread
The Killing of a Sacred Deer
Good Time
Alien Covenant
Beauty and the Beast
Brawl in Cell Block 99
Blade Runner 2049
Wind River
American Made
War Machine

OHHH NO NO NO NO

Why didn't you like it?

Name 10 good movies in any single year. Hollywood is garbage, movies are mostly misses with seldom kino.

All of the Marvel ones.

The Thing
Blade Runner
The Secret of NIMH
ET
The Dark Crystal
The Flight of the Dragons
Tootsie
The Last Unicorn
Poltergeist
Conan the Barbarian

Paddington 2

1. Holla Forums
2. Holla Forums Runner 2049
3. Holla Forums Panther
4. The Last Holla Forums
5. Holla Forums: Covenant
6. Ugly and the Zach
7. The Holla Forums Artist
8. Dunkaccino
9. Holla Forums Caller
10. John Holla Forums II
I honestly would love to be involved with a retarded travesty of a movie that consists entirely of Holla Forums anons as the producers, directors, writers, film crew, and actors.
No matter how horrible it would wind up being it would still be more entertaining and have more heart and soul than any trash modern Hollywood pumps out

Ya goofed.

3 of those aren't Hollywood
But i agree, you can take any year and pull 10 good movies, but you have to grab many from all over the world
60's had plenty of kino every year, too easy, while the 80's needs a big stretch in some years
2010's needs very extensive use of foreign movies to manage 10, impossible with american productions only

I see literally 95% of films that hit cinemas. Here are some films I can think of that I liked, it's not a complete list.
Phantom Thread
Dangal
Daddy's Home 2
Bright
Only the Brave
The Snowman
Game Night
The Foreigner
new Fast and Furious movie
Detroit
The Dark Tower
Battle of the Sexes
Home Again
Stronger
Gifted - I like dad movies and Chris Evans when he's not in Marvelshit, it was mediocre otherwise
Biggest disappointments:
xXx: The Return of Xander Cage
Trainspotting 2
Downsizing
I haven't seen The Square yet but it looks promising

Very disappointing tbh.
somehow forgot these, both good

it was fucking garbage

Should've spoilered that one too, cuck.

Wasn't bad tbh

Yes, it was tee bee aytch

It was one of the big surprises of the year tbh. Reminded me of John Carter that way, I can see it being a film I'll rewatch in 5 years and it'll have a comfy nostalgia to it.

You should hide your 56% better than this

I'm European

Same difference these days.

Okay eff ayy emm

Do you prefer haytch?

Where's Good Time in that list, "European"?

Fucking kill yourself

I haven't seen it, but it was Based Stuckman's favourite film of 2017 so I love it

The Killing of a Sacred Deer made me happy for cinema.

>sooooo weird acting and writing
>every character is overtly autistic because wow that was sooooo weird, way over my head!
Kill yourself. Only an American could be retarded enough to fall for a meme art film like this.

Attached: 5eebb7a5f4e26057e9069a88888c9f64915e895fbd7d39f5c66e50a32284ad36.jpg (739x600, 43.32K)

Only an American couldn't appreciate it.
Nice projection there, goblincuck.

2017 was ass but here's 11 I liked (in order):

Blade Runner 2049
American Made
Darkest Hour
Dunkirk
Baby Driver
The Disaster Artist
Phantom Thread
Ghost in the Shell (yeah, I know… went in with low expectations. Dug the manga and anime easter eggs and cinematography…)
The Meyerowitz Stories (New and Selected) (inb4 kike, movie was well-made)
Logan Lucky
Wind River

Shit like this is the reason Hitler made gas chambers. Absolutely terrible taste. You can join the masie poster, non ironic TLJ fans, jews, and the leftpol BO in burning in hell.

But what about the leftypol BO?

Attached: the state of poleddit.mp4 (480x360, 3.69M)

That guy is so fucked in the head. The leftwing are literally bottom of the barrel human garbage. How does he and his followers not kill themselves out of shame?

I just like movies or I don't like them. If I honestly cared about not looking like a bottom feeder by a bunch of NEETs who just wait for the camrips of movies, and even then would rather post on Holla Forums then actually watch them half the time, I'd probably just say Phantom Thread and Dangal, but my taste in film is honestly a lot more palatable to many film buffs, probably all the ones who aren't just parroting things that are reddit-approved. Look at Roger Ebert, it's a lot more desirable to be honest than a prude liking only what you're supposed to like.

A couple other anons mentioned this too. Considered putting it in 'Biggest Disappointments'. I was looking forward to this, but it only ok. The only exceptional thing in it was Tom Cruise. Not bad like Jack Reacher 2, but not good like I expect from any Tom Cruise film.

I skipped Logan Lucky and Wind River like a retard

kys m80

all reddit shit
bwahahaha

I couldn't name 10 good movies from the past decade tbh.

/thread

t. reddit

You have no power here.

>>>/reddit/

Good… Dunkirk, Brawl in Cell Block 99. Great… none

Pick one

t. redman