Why

Why is everyone so mean here?

Attached: e8d1918a0459c5ac1a4d11852f8afcd863778154b87ce285a6f9e4586d1ee2bc.jpg (630x630, 30.17K)

Sexual frustration

because there has been nothing good to watch in over 5 years

Depends what time of the day you're posting and which threads you're posting in. As a rule of thumb only bump threads you're interested in and avoid anything you don't like, and don't reply to bait.

Attached: 1418952857139.png (480x480, 57.42K)

That doesn't sound like much fun.

The euro-peons always bully me for being part of the most powerful empire in the world

(((Europeans)))

butt blasted goons from Holla Forums have been trying to take over this board for two years and have a natural hatred for image boards, their users, and the United States, because it's not a pozzed Euro cuomie shithole where you get jailed for being politically incorrect

commie*

Because you're a weak-willed faggot who can't appreciate the character and strength built by enduring good ol' fashioned bullying.

a chicken nugget scoon, if you will

FUCK OFF KIKE MUHAMMADAN NIGGER GYPSY PAKI SCUM

because you suck

Holla Forums crossboarders

I'm usually mean here assuming you understand it's all just jokes. If you don't get that you probably deserve to be sad anyway.

becuase we have a literal racist hitler as president of america thsi very SECOND

Oh.. Oh-okay… if you guys dont want to p-play with me ill just go b-back to Holla Forums..

WHERE THEY CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS ;((

Attached: images (9).jpeg (276x182, 5.53K)

t. neocolonial revisionist
oldfags from Holla Forums were the first Holla Forums regulars

Attached: 9e2b268272e0be8e832c318d09936e409b089e5554b83d080bab1d8a18d8eaac.png (758x631, 189.78K)

Do yourself a favor and go back to reddit, they have baloons and candy cotton there, al so kittens

they were permabanned from halfchan Holla Forums

this is unironically true. i miss halfchan Holla Forums so much

Attached: 1492286310653.jpg (570x412, 67.93K)

I got permabanned at christmas-time ;(

BECAUSE THE BOARD OWNER IS A FUCKING FAGGOT CUCK WHO LETS THE PLACE GET FLOODED WITH OFF TOPIC SHIT

really now..?

Attached: 83eyu5u.jpg (209x242, 7.01K)

>>>/reddit/
git out faggot

I was watching Hunter on the H&I channel yesterday and it was pretty good

Aww is baby upset? Is baby gonna? Piss off you little cuckold. Do you have any idea where you are? This is /t fucking v/. We don't act "nice" here because we don't bullshit. We tell it like it is. If you can't handle the truth then go back to fake, pussyfied, sugar-coated world and spend the rest of your life with a blindfold on and your fingers stuck in your ears, pretending reality doesn't exist.

Everyone here is autistic, and everyone here gets pissed off at other anons' different strain's of autism

Can't argue with those dubs

Attached: 22555.PNG (310x182, 39.11K)

Sometimes I get upset about things I see here, but then I realize it doesn't matter what others post because in the end we're all just as impotent as each other in regards to how shitty modern cinema is and no amount of shitposting will ever make the situation better or worse.

Because they refuse to worship Maisie.

Attached: 6tbudrJ.jpg (1022x561, 35.84K)

Go back.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT NEWFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE