Western civilization is a shit test

Western civilization is a shit test

Attached: Screenshot-300-563x353[1].png (563x353, 202.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/101351/is-feminism-a-giant-shit-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ONE

FUCKING

BIG

GUY

TO

FUCK

Attached: SNAKE!!.webm (640x360, 626.21K)

What do you mean?

/ourguy/?

Why the cucking out? Is he trying to trying to garner more mainstream attention & acceptance by railing against "le ebil Nazis?"

Attached: 1470331841952-3.png (844x552, 231.36K)

The Left are the real fascists anyway, so who cares?
MAGA

I don't watch him much - he never really stopped being an AnCap, did he? If so, why would he represent fascism as a positive?

I bet you went straight to Holla Forums and didn't begin your intellectual enlightenment on r/theredpill watching manosphere youtube channels. I bet you don't truly comprehend the MGTOW philosophy. Always start with the Greeks, and always start with r/theredpill

a shit test is when a woman deliberately provokes you in order to see how you respond to it. your response informs her subsequent actions towards you.

Whoa, so all of Western civ. is one giant shittest of women? Man that's actually pretty profound. I've never watched Stef and assumed he was a fraud, but this is some high end thought. So this is why women are pushing for interracial shit in films? It all makes sense now. I have to start watching him.

DONATE

LOOK AT HIS HEADDDD DD

there are theories that feminism is one giant shittest
returnofkings.com/101351/is-feminism-a-giant-shit-test

How do you pass?

Ancaps realize they can't solve the current problems through ancapping. Most of them support a fascist government to fix things which then lets off to become Ancapistan.

So literally just communism under a different name.

pick one

You pass by being indifferent. At first you act indifferent to how they provoke you, and then, eventually you stop giving a shit all together. You'll know when you've crossed the line into not-giving-a-fuck the next time you're next to a crying woman and you think - I wonder what that bitch did to deserve that.

It's about maintaining/controlling your emotional frame. Betas bend like the wind, and that's why when they have sex they call it, getting lucky. Because it is luck.

tryty
u
ju

iui

t. literal nazi