thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAS4uSDJe9k
watch2gether.com/rooms/x0e1l3ku8j1lz4me#
pokevision.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what do you guys think?
Is the admiral a man, or a woman.

Remember when you said cutting seems a bit extreme for punishment?
This is why it isn't.

Best OP

Cupcake diddles little boys.

That's a boy

Lol video games

I will admit that I can be very infuriating at times.

best poster

if the courts couldn't prove that neither can you.

If you had to pick would you say you are more lucky or more unlucky IRL in general?

Is that your final answer?

You should work at that.

Lucky.

unlucky.

I'll hold you to that.

Definitely more lucky.

Liking loli doesnt make me a pedo. I just have good taste in 2d

lucky.

it's my natural personality that does it. I can't really fix it, and heaven knows I've tried for years.

ui you are a pedophilic bastard

Unlucky

Make a contract with me /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Isn't it great?

;__;

How lucky?

Is it really bad?

No, because you're infuriating less often than not.

yessu

I'll hold you to the wall

Every thing I touch gets ruined
Which is why I don't have a laptop right now

‿‿ ◕人\
/人◕

yes.

yeah, usually I'm easy enough to get along with. it's just when you spend any meaningful amount of time interacting with me that it all falls apart.

bard please it's already so hot here

Barely passed diffeq and a few other classes at the last minute.

that's fucking adorable

Don't look I'm self conscious

Evening

What the fuck did you just fucking say about mai loli waifu, you filthy gaijin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in The Lolicon Kawaii Corps Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the government, and I have OVER 9000 confirmed loli threads on 4chan, specificaly Holla Forums. I am trained in waifu warfare and I’m the top loli collector on the entire Internet. You are nothing to me but just another moralfag. I will b& you the fuck out of 4chan with 2d lolita with the cuteness of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking threads. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over IRC chat? Think again, cuck. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of 4chan users across the Internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the flooding of loli to your E-Mail inbox, newfag. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call "Shota-Con". You’re fucking dead, underage Holla Forums& & Holla Forums&. I can DDOS anywhere, anytime, and I can retrieve your personal info in at least one hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hacking skills. Not only am I extensively trained in DDOS attacks, but I have access to the entire fags on Futaba channeru, ni channeru, and 4chan and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass out the tubes of the Internet, you little .S.J.W. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will be shiting dick nipples and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead whitenight, go back to Tumblr.

it is indeed

luck

I don't know.
My innate talents and abilities let me overcome anything that people would argue as unlucky.

So I guess I was really lucky once, and the rest don't matter.

Pohwaran is, in fact, actually a girl.

I got so good an iframing, and countering anything she would do.

My guild never trusted me with those counters, but objectively the only way I could fuck them up was when another FM was fucking my frost sheath cds.

see

I miss Wish

Be more careful...

You are a survivor of bad luck!

Sounds good?!

What game?

how's it going?

You wish for wish?

the people that can hold people to walls are already holding people to walls

you will not

the amount of time I've spent with myself vastly outweighs the time I've spent with you, so you'll forgive me if I choose to believe myself on this one.

Is it "lucky" because you give old dudes Subway money cummies?

Neptunia.

yippee

time presses steadily on.

how are you?

hi I'm wish

rude

I have a response to this that you might be less than appreciative of me posting.

Get fucked.

Lolicons should be shot.

Are you in Carolina yet or some place else?

same, been a good weekend and ready to start working again.

got your thumbnail

I see.

got yours right back.

working is the worst, but you gotta make money somehow.

A you guys dating now?

Ui got v&ed.

poharanHappy OH ARE YOU OKAY!?
THAT LOOKS PAINFUL, HAHAHA! poharanHappy

Same?

bard would get jealous.

yep
better kill myself

I have 3 weeks left

well, my post DID have your thumbnail~

I have an internship at NASA, so I think my work is fun

I dont even know who it is

Bard is mine harlot.

Its Cupcake

You haven't actually played, have you?

I saw a documentary about pedophiles and when they catch them and put them in treatment... They put a little slinky plastic loop around their cock and show them preteen bathing suit models and little kids suggestively eating bananas

It's a way they can tell if pedos are lying about not getting turned on be doing sex with kids

oh that's right, you mentioned that. pretty cool. my job is boring as hell.

you wish.

Only three weeks?
Damn, my did went down there yesterday to sail on 50 foot sail boat for some sea scout venture. But I had to stay home because 5 week classes.

I am so ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ . so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ . why do you have to do this to me. you made me ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i cant control myself. if i wasnt so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ iwould be living the life. but no, im am fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i have to live in this shithole. which doesn't help because im so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ. no one has come to help me so far. that is also making me ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ. everyone is so shit and it makes me so ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ i just cant contain my ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ self. i just need help to deal with my ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ self. please anyone help me. i am still so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i want it to stop but i dont know how. i want to die. help me with my ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋed me pls. i cant handle it. its ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜƗNĠ me. it hurts so much pls help me. its to much. why do i have to be ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ i dont like it. so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ . why do you have to do this to me. you made me ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i cant control myself. if i wasnt so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ iwould be living the life. but no, im am fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i have to live in this shithole. which doesn't help because im so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ. so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ . why do you have to do this to me. you made me ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i cant control myself. if i wasnt so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ iwould be living the life. but no, im am fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i have to live in this shithole. which doesn't help because im so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ. so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ . why do you have to do this to me. you made me ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i cant control myself. if i wasnt so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ iwould be living the life. but no, im am fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i have to live in this shithole. which doesn't help because im so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ.so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ . why do you have to do this to me. you made me ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i cant control myself. if i wasnt so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ iwould be living the life. but no, im am fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i have to live in this shithole. which doesn't help because im so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ.so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ . why do you have to do this to me. you made me ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i cant control myself. if i wasnt so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ iwould be living the life. but no, im am fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i have to live in this shithole. which doesn't help because im so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ.so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ . why do you have to do this to me. you made me ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i cant control myself. if i wasnt so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ iwould be living the life. but no, im am fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i have to live in this shithole. which doesn't help because im so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ.so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ . why do you have to do this to me. you made me ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i cant control myself. if i wasnt so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ iwould be living the life. but no, im am fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i have to live in this shithole. which doesn't help because im so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ.so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ . why do you have to do this to me. you made me ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i cant control myself. if i wasnt so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ iwould be living the life. but no, im am fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i have to live in this shithole. which doesn't help because im so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ.so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ . why do you have to do this to me. you made me ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i cant control myself. if i wasnt so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ iwould be living the life. but no, im am fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i have to live in this shithole. which doesn't help because im so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ.so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ . why do you have to do this to me. you made me ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i cant control myself. if i wasnt so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ iwould be living the life. but no, im am fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i have to live in this shithole. which doesn't help because im so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ.so fucking ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ . why do you have to do this to me. you made me ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ and i cant control myself.

I played before they raised the level cap to 50.

please stop posting Nico

( ° ʖ °) ( ° ʖ °)
( ° ʖ °) ( ° ʖ °)
( ° ʖ °) ( ° ʖ °)
( ° ʖ °) ( ° ʖ °)
( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °) ill youself
( ° ʖ °) ( ° ʖ °)
( ° ʖ °) ( ° ʖ °)
( ° ʖ °) ( ° ʖ °)

I'd nico her nii

Reminds me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=PAS4uSDJe9k

You should know her quotes, and the /poharanHappy emote!

What server?

and they could tell from the little slinky hooked up to a computer if they are getting a boner or not

I'm so ~lifted~ can't stop talking I'm texting like 4 ppl and posting non stop here lol

He called me master for a while.

pranked

I played on Jiwan

Hai Wishy

Lucky.

the past is the past is the past is the past.

oh
I should just assume that anons are cupcake from now on

I went the direction of "find a career path that I actually care about"

I just wish the requirements werent so high. we toured the robotics buildings and they sometimes just straight hire their interns.

bleh, that is why I never am going to take summer classes!

You know a lot about this.
Did you get caught by it?

Are you a pedophile?

Was Hajoon a meme there too?
Or was it only a meme on Hajoon because obvious.

EMBARRASMENT

whoa, that one was from like an hour ago.

Wish is a pedo for little boys

I was going to go that path but then I realized it would be a lot of work so I just settled for whatever.

it's cool that you have drive though.

It's to get an associates and raise my GPA a bit.
I didn't know poetry would be so terrible.

History repeats itself.

Probably should.

Be nice to Wiish

beat me to it

you wish.

heres looking @ you kid

what game is this

Only if I could get some "good Karma" again.

I never said there was anything wrong with liking shota.

gonna look at you so hard

impossible. karma does not exist.

Blade and soul

Its a really good game

I treated it like my baby

Blade n cocks

Welcome to the club of lucky, wicked posters~

I watched a documentary! All my information comes from that I swear o.o

pls no peso sympathizer bard

No hes on ponychan still.

oh, well good for him.

If drive is the same thing as constantly avoiding failing my dreams, then yeah, it's awesome

I made the same mistake as you with music appreciation

will do

Chaotic evil^^

I dont like no pedos but idk
I wouldnt wanna give one a handy just to see if hes really a tyke tusher toucher

yeah, that's one way to describe it.

I mean its probably not a good thing.

You have to tell me how that went.
Like I couldn't imagine trying to tell the teacher about musical compositions and trying to discuss synthases of lyrics.

but I mean
what is better than studying space, working toward a humanity that isn't bound by the earth?

NO PESO SYMPATHIZER, BARD.
NO PESOS ALLOWED
ALL PESOS PLZ >>>/GO/>no peso sympathizer bard

That would definitely be the most fun possible alignment

Yeah that's a job no one would want

being there can't be good.

I would probably throw a vote towards figuring out some of the problems closer to home, but I think space is cool too.

I fucked that horribly and I think it makes it even better.

did some one say
WIKKED?? haha WHoop Whoop Wickkied Klown homie haha Whhop hoop 2 scoops Juggallo haha gonna drink my FAYGO whooP Down wit the WikkD kLLOwn

Oh yeah I have that installed I should get subtle to play it again

I'd fuck you horribly and think it makes it even better

Desu join my harem

Thanks but I am not gay

For the record, I am also very anti peso, so it works out in the end

S-Soto, please...
I have T-Tokai...

I wonder what he looks like now.

He probably doesn't look the same anymore.

And play on my server right?

I will not

anti peso huh

Am I the only one here that is pro-pedo?

iduno about all that..

yeah, probably not. I don't think I ever saw what karma looked like. I barely remember him.

At least fix your eyebrows

I thought he was cute

I dated him for a while

well then he must have been adorable.

but most of the problems closer to home are the same problems that have always been around and will always be around
if we want to get off the treadmill, we have to start looking forward

And you expect me to flatter you soto-kun...

Is having a harem fun?

Cook a burger for your self then

Duh.

Tomo like burg

and I dont have a single picture saved.

Its Jiwan btw

Well, good night I suppose.

a perfectly reasonable way of thinking, which is why I am not against the idea of furthering our space travel.

I do not have burger meat.
or buns.

life is suffering.

that seems weird for someone with the moniker you used to have.

When I quit posting I deleted all of my folders.

unlucky

did I miss a post
I am listening to something and having a kinda hard time keeping up

I have never actually got to put that thought outside of my head before, that was more for practice

I was the first level 50 on my server, as far as I know.

At the very least, I was the first 50 FM.

Either that or insult me
But your insult game is weak so might aswell flatter me

Its really cool having a bunch of different waifus but you do have to talk to each of them which takes up alot of time

I have frozen burgers they are so easy to prepare and they are just as good as hand made ^^

Squid posting was pretty humourous and enjoyable

You're one sick ****. I would never suggest removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples. Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly, "You came so much inside of me," then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside again.

No i'm talking about more than 3 years ago in a different thread.

heavy stuff man

seemed good to me.

I didn't think to get any when I was buying all that other stuff I mentioned. unlucky...

Yeah I expected as much

Just smoke a bowl instead out of a pipe or bong whatever ya have

oic

Get lucky!

It was my one mistake.

yeah, I was happy with it
but might swap treadmill with something more circular

Okay, well, it's super late so I'm going to go get ready for bed.

Not that I was actually talking with anyone.

/blog

not lucky enough to get lucky

only one is a pretty good track record all things considered

wait what, now I'm confused. when did we talk about tredmills

bye
:(

sleep well, rin

THE CROW IS DEAD

Goodnight

Sleep well, Rin

I said it in that little rant/whateveritwascalled

I know it is.

nini Rin

oh, yes so you did. I forget little details easily.

God why are all the people that come in this store so fucking stupid

I think too much about the little details

that's why I'm trying to be a scientist

Because everythings cheap so it brings in the riff raff.

you're so smart and cool

seems like the right path for you.

I hope so
and now I have a really shiny mark on my resume
and connections

Maybe

Incoming drama

brace yourselves

those are always good things to have

and mysterious

uh oh

hugs

bump

Talk like that will only get you to make me spit in your mouth and slap you for being a degenerate, soto-kun

There are ways to increase and improve your luck you know

My body is ready

I don't have enough gold for that enchanted amulet yet but I'm working on it

What about?

Oh i'm that for sure

which by extension makes you at the very least cool, also.

I require sustenance in the form of Drama

hhhrmmmm..

you rang?

nezi did
but idk if he actually hass the BALLS to BRING THE DRAMA

chiri make me food

I just checked fb and someone posted a picture of the apps

just 4 more weeks! I want to get back to the mountains!

You could steal one if you are stealthy~

Do something dramatic

I am not a fan of the outdoors. it is so much nicer in here with my computer and no sunlight.

tried once. failed the luck roll. lost everything.

if you were in the mountains, you would

if you are here in texas, the outside is death

Broke ass mother fuckers piss me off more than anything

Are you in houston?

the mountains are rough and unkind to people like me.

nah

am, have been for weeks

not the apps, they are nice and cool and good to hike on!

maybe, but I'd better not risk it.

good for you

yes. yes it is.

hey what antivirus thing do you guys use?

what is antivirus?

I meant the hike is good for you!

fuck I have to work tomorrow.

I haven't worked in a week and I don't wanna ugggg

Trojan Bareskin

Windows defender..

could really use some help here bernsa

Windows Defender or whatever the default windows one is called now.

Are you by the port with all the massive cruise ships?

oh, no. no.

I use maleware antibytes.

avira avast. Windows defender works best though

oh i thought it was shit so i never did anything with it

thanks guys

do you guys use malwarebytes too?

malwarebytes is good secondary, and also advanced system care.

I haven't worked in 2 days and I don't wanna work in the morning.

I don't use the paid active scanning, but for when issues come up the free scan and removal is hard to beat. I also use the free scan of Super Anti Spyware, but Malewarebytes is a bit better in general.

uh, no?

I am by JSC in clear lake

yes yes!

Also don't accidentally download antivirus from a phishing site that will give u a virus

no...

Common Sense 2016 Pro Edition

But My Computer May Be At Risk!!!
Scan Now!!!

I was only like 30 miles off.

yus~

was?

how do you guys, my friends, just let nezi bully me like this?

;_;

malware

rip.

I still get shit from TP when he dled third party software from a dl I sent him on accident and blamed me for it

this

nope

A whole week off??! Luucky

I heard that you gave him a virus lol
I was wondering what that meant

I mean he dled the third party software from the downloader I sent him, and then blamed me for his stupidity.

Yes, I guessed and I was almost right.

oh is that your side of the story ui?

he said you gave him a terrible virus on purpose to try to DOS him

dox, maybe?

Yuh huh!

but why would you not guess NASA?

I mean, it would be kind of foolish to completely disable everything, if you're doing regular internet browsing the default Windows Defender is a very good idea. Add-ons like NoScript, Request Policy, and an ad-blocker are also pretty important if you're concerned about safety.

I mean, that is 100% your fault, and hilarious. Get fucked TP.

you guys wanna watch some cops?

watch2gether.com/rooms/x0e1l3ku8j1lz4me#

The place I guessed had a NASA building at it that I went to when I was younger.

it's time to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

He asked me for a vpn.
I gave him the one I used
He downloaded a third party software from the downloader by not hitting no on the thing that downloads spamware

Really?
like a tourist thing?

goodnight

that all sounds like a lot of work
sometimes i wish pc maintenance wasnt so hard uwu

i gotta admit tps was a lot funnier
goodnight
tell scarlet goodnight 4 me

I don't remember.

Just fuck my shit up fam.

I have to help my parents with computers and I'm not even good at computers please kill me Boo, just kill me so that it all ends.

if it was a cruise thing, it would make sense that there would be a touristy nasa thing where they park

i wonder how long it's been since i went out with a friend to anything

so who's here now

The one I use is better than paid for vpns...

Why am I still here

chronic boredom

anyone wanna play a game

Probably forever, because all of your friends are fronting.

I wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw it, but I don't use computers for anything other than gross porn so who knows?

Only if it's a game based on the television show COPS.

hi luka
how's it been

Goodnight again

i guess if you go by mf doom's definition of friends, i have a nice crop of them
i just never follow up with them so i feel lonely and isolated
it's also hard to find heart to heart talks but that's something that everyone deals with

I could call up any of my friends right now and have a heart-to-heart. I think you're just a freak. A FREAK!

I guess you could go and have a heart-to-heart with some lonely stranger on an internet forum somewhere.

hi cato
how have you been

daisy lets play sum games

BARD

Paint punch your screen for me

Nezi failed to bring us any juicy, cringey drama..

nezi has never done anything but failed

i'm whatever you make me out to be
at least, in your view
some of my heart to heart talks end up being really ridiculously cynical and i sort of shove the person off or they call me a miserable fuck
i think this is the heart to heart talk that i need right now

not in the mood
but how are you?

WANTING TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES DAISY
i have a cops stream if you want it

No surprise there.

Kinda excited to see Will Smith in Suicide Squad

If you say so, you miserable fuck.

i'm not in the mood
don't you have a decently wide online social net anyways?

rather be miserable than a furfag

sure i do but
i want to play games with you ;_;

its been ok

nighty night sweet dreams sister

Now there's a blind person trying to pay for shit
Who the fuck sends a blind person in to buy shit

That makes two of us.

Stop bitching and do the shitty job that they don't pay you very much to do. And you'd better do it with a smile, because it's a privilege and you don't deserve any better.

Their Dog probably
had some madmunchies for some scooby snacks

yes hello

Look at this

Oh you know them? ^^

You didn't deliver on drama either...

HAHAHAHA
HOLY FUCK DUDE
Thats a goood one
can i post it on my fb?

anything interesting happen?

You're here too now

Go for it my dude/

just video games

I didn't feel like it.

YES/10

Violence will get you nothing, except for everything you've always wanted.

You better like my fucking meme irl you piece of fucking shit or illl walk to where you live and cut your testicles off

get all three of them.

What

just gotta ask me at the right time

it's still violence when directed towards inanimate objects?
who are you

I tagged you in it .//.

Which is when?

HAHAHAHAHA
HE FUCKING DID IT
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

You're boring ;~;

mombook

noun: violence

behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

I am a man who does not condone laptop abuse. After all the hours of porn it has enabled you to view, this is how you repay it?

yeah.

more like MEMEBOOK
you wanna add me I got what you need

Suck my dick faggot

I hope a robber comes in and shoots me tonight that would just top it off

I hope a robber comes in and shoots you tonight too.

BREAK IT DOWN BITCH

LET ME SEE YOU BACK IT UP

when I've been drinking

It wasn't intended to hurt, damage, or kill
I did it lightly for just that reason

This is fucking fire bro

Who is Cunt? He has such a way with words. . .

i see london
I see france
I can see your painties

"I just hit her lightly, officer, it was a joke. She isn't hurt, she's just being a drama queen. Hey, what are the cuffs for? Officer?"

Which is now?

I have only the best.

Neko.

Thank you

I'm fucking rolling dude
my sides are in orbit
Fucking RAThomasM

Ignore the obnoxious intro

oh

n-no you can't
hey brrd how's it going

You didn't answer my question

I guess it must be, since I just punched my laptop

I'm Kaybe

I asked if he was incapable of not being a cunt

He said yes so

How've you been? What's happening in your life

PAINT!

Good afternoon.

Hi

is this kid rock
is this limp bizkit?

Who else would it be?

Hey Kaybe.

Hello Desu

been very sick all day
Just finally getting over it
I love my controller for my ps3 and my tuner for my guitar too
and now my room is all a mess
but I could be worse
howw are you doing old boy

post umbrella ella ella

Oh, Punished Googles is back

It must be because of the coming race wars.

the name's familiar but I don't think we've talked

fine. nothing's been happening. I'll start college in September, that's the only thing of note.

hey sci
howsitgoin

same's always
you should play guitar for me sometime

Hola

Okai. I could even.. maybe... share my folder with you
if you want >w

gonna go ride a pony, brb

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? How old are you?!

everything is fine

where u been

Still haven't found another touhou?

hey colbert what games do u play

Probably not. I hope they painted a positive picture of me.

Why would I post something other than my waifu

Whatever

I would really like that
Hell I could do it right now if you'd like

Thanks for the offer desu, I appreciat eit, but I am tryiing to steer away from keeping large folders of anime girls, my friends irl think im kinda weoird for it

smh

do you play any good singleplayer or adventure
i need something to buy

you freakin normie

n-nani ?

pokevision.com/

That one had already been claimed.

Singleplayer is very vague, what do you enjoy in games?

I've never been to one before.

thatss very nifty

what?

scan for pokemon near your house

You could play Mark of the Ninja.

A pokemart

fun, sorry
i like everything

otp

Yeah by me

i didn't say anything about a pokemart...
:\

Thats actually the face I made irl.

I can recommend a multitude of RPGs if you're looking for single-player.

im so tired of 2d games

But your link did.

I want to stick a fishing hook in your cheek.

let's hear it
what multiplayer games do u play also

plsdoitplsdoitplsdoitplsdoit

I love these frogs.

Right.

Play the new Tomb Raider, Uncharted, or The Last of Us.

I recommend playing lolfuckyou

u bastard

really dude..

I finished high school a year ago, took a year off before going to college

just drove to michigan yesterday, staying with grandparents in lansing for the week

I don't have any picture of you. granted my memory's fuzzy right now but I can't think of a single reference to you or association I have with the name.
guess you get to paint your own picture of yourself

sure!
what's the best way for you

liar

Oh, what are you going to go to school for?

rude

T-thanks
I am going to boot up my mac and vocaroo it
I would just use this coomputer but my interface doesnt work on win10
Fuckin lame
gimme like
10 minutes

????

still doesn't say mart

nope

I recommend Seiken Densetsu 3 for snes emulator, it was the sequel to Secret of Mana, and SoM was actually the 2nd seiken densetsu. they never released the third one in north america, but it is by far the best of the series.
If you ever played Secret of Mana and loved it, then I highly recommend SD3 rom.

Alright, I'll be around

goodnight.

very nice! having family in michigan probably makes u a good person
but why did u stop posting u jerk

I'm a shitty painter, my only hope is that you are equally as shitty at curating paintings.

Also, why is everyone in Michigan all of a sudden? It's weird.

Just play Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons you bitch

*pets*
:D

sweet dreams not completely terrible furry

Everything is NOT okay !

It wasn't a deliberate decision to leave. I started spending more time again with friends from high school, so I probably just stopped since my social needs were fulfilled through other means.

only people I know from here in michigan are sci, moogs and I think someone else was moving up here though I'm not sure who, maybe squash.

I like that sample alot

I should make more sonks

Sweetest dreams cupcake

Yes, Squash. That's still a bit of an anomaly if you break it down state-by-state.

Thank god I don't like in Michigan haha
that sounds fucking AWFUL
you know who else lives there?
Dak LMAO

All these losers in one state losers

why not?

I love that picture.

NYC has rats, Georgia has possums.

Move to this loser state instead.

I made a mistake,

That's only three people. Doesn't seem unusual. Michigan's pretty populous anyway.

you mean you didn't cut off contact with all your high school friends the day after graduation? what a weirdo
that's cool tho. what have you been consuming?

And they're both adorable.

Three, plus Dak I guess, so four, plus you for now, that's five. I mean, it's pretty populous, but it's no California or anything. That's a pretty big ratio.

Michigan is the shittier version of Toronto

canada is the shittier version of the united states

*hugs gently*
:)
it's ok

We have raccoons. They are the cutest little assholes you'll ever see diving into your garbage.

We don't have handguns and we aren't a police state, so HA HA.

Nothing will ever be the same again.

You've got great taste

Sorry Pardner I am the only loser in this loser state
I am effectively the king of Iowa

We mostly get rabbits, squirrels, and chipmunks. 10/10 would have my potted plants ravaged by cuties again.

pfthahahahahahahaha

You might have too much fun, Sci. We can't have that.

And I taste great to boot. Not sure how I taste to things other than my boot, though.

what will you do now?

I didn't actually go to graduation, the friends are all from the school I got kicked out of.
I've mostly been consuming music and marijuana. Pretty good pairing.

I don't know dak. I'm only here for two weeks.

I've got to go to Toronto again. Spent a night there with my godfather for a concert, it was a cool city.

When I moved to Van Isle I was surprised how many fucking rabbits just chill out everywhere, they're practically domesticated and just hang out at the university campus and on the sides of roads. Deer too, deer don't give a fuck.
The climate's so nice even through the winter that these animals just hang out year-round right in the middle of the city.

Sorry America, you're not Switzerland; your gun owners are idiots therefore gun crimes.

oh sorry, didn't see this
planning on computer engineering right now

what do u mean
im not a violent person

what music have you been consuming most

I wouldn't reccomend meeting him either

he's a LOSER!!!!

damn

I don't think I can do anything.

Vancouver > Toronto imo

games?
:)

There aren't that many gun crimes here in America as opposed to across the world
We're certainly not the worst about it
My father owns at least 4 guns I've seen and he's never murdered people with them

People in my very town own guns and there have been no murders with guns here in at least the past 15 yeears

you are a fool! handgun crime is mostly black on black and has nothing to do with me therefore i don't care. i still actually have the right to defend myself. your country is like one big elementary school

I don't really know the board people here that well, mostly just the ones who migrated over from gfur.

There's one that always eats the weeds in my front yard, you can walk within four feet of it and it will just sit there chewing and being all cute. Best lawn pest ever. I'm too far into the city to see much in the way of deer, maybe one every few years in the backyard.

I just meant you might have too good of a time with guns, because they are fun. And no fun is allowed in Canada. Everybody knows that.

triggered

I would but I gotta sleep soonish.

well i sure hope i do once i get one
yo FUCK canada

hopefull once sci gets a gun he shoots
himself HA!!!

I cared for someone's rabbit for a year, it wasn't housebroken so though I liked to give it some freedom outside of its cage it would shit everywhere, I tried to make sure that it peed first before I'd let it out.

I miss the girl who had me care for it, she was cool. and anyone who names their bunny Slayer is cool in my book.

i think bard still loves me

are you sleepy yet?

Canada is pretty nice though. It's our very own first world tourist destination on the way to Alaska.

Ugh, I would not want a bunny for a pet. That just sounds like a nightmare. They're cute to look at outside where I don't have to care about them, though. And where I could legally kill them...

what the fuck is up with that dudes dick
its like he has a dick on top of his dick

No but I gotta be at work in 9 hours.

You're not getting me this time Bard.

people keep saying Nice attack
Not Nice! Very Rude!

yous right

mostly just psychedelia and classic rock plus a bit of jazzy/trippy hip hop, nothing too interesting

I'll have to check out vancouver too, then

maybe it's just a disproportionate number of furries in michigan, then

it didn't get along with my cat at all, but I must admit that a rabbit's sensory awareness and reflexes are impressive.
While it was a handful to care for, it's worth it when you get to witness a rabbit's happy dance, or when they just tear around for fun, they're definitely interesting but if you ever own a rabbit, goddamn housebreak it first, because you don't want poop and pee all over your house.
Slayer wasn't housebroken and that was the only real peeve I had with it because I'd have to watch wherever he went and I'd have to clean up after him, and that was annoying.

Everytime I watch this unplugged session it breaks my fucking hearrt from start to finish

fair enough
what do u do when u get bored of music?

Probably all that lead in the water.

I don't know, I'm not a huge pet person. I'd consider a cat, but that's about it.

sleep for 8 hours now?

Holy shit, Alice in Chains.

yeah kinda shit he OD'd.

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread