3D printed MAOIs

What do you predict the future will hold for us, Holla Forums?

Attached: ef90332037ca551596fd5c1a71b390493dd11b6e754974e5f0f8e49aaea26709.jpg (1280x720, 74.55K)

Speak for yourself. My government is so inept it can't afford oppressing people.

fuckin madman. the hero we need but dont deserve

Remember that one time Sam ruined any chance at mainstream success for himself and his friends?

fuck off norman

How did he ruin it? It was a bunch of butthurt adult swim kikes and gawker readers. Even if you disagree with Sam and his politics, look at Eric Andre and tell me that guy deserves a show more than Sam.

Attached: sofannay.jpg (640x424, 35.9K)

the absolute fucking state of kike comedy

Oh fuck my eyes, how do they think this is funny?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x360, 14.09K)

Why couldn't he just keep his mouth shut and low-key redpill America?

Freakshows are part of comedy since the dawn of civilization.

'member when Charls was funny?
oh right, he never was

because he is a maniac and thats OK

He was pretty lowkey. Goons online got it into their heads that he was the figurehead of the alt-right and went all out attacking his show.

Charls is funny nick is the best guy in mde though

Attached: Who_Is_Jon_Corzine.webm (1280x720, 10.81M)

Sam > Nick

did he finally get revenge on Lena Dunham?

I don't even know what they're satirizing most of the time. 2DEEP4ME!

That's why I like it. Even if you don't agree with the punchline you can enjoy the ride to get there. They leave it a little vague so you don't have to be fully on board with their shit, you can just laugh.

Attached: 1021bc12f14b95814d0d6390eb821e7f241e1cec9f6c286d2cb8d833386acdf9.png (1012x650, 612.61K)

They aren't even satirizing anything in this video

No

Attached: fucking beast.mp4 (640x640, 4.29M)

Eric Andre was best when he was on his own show.

All of the things you listed are true right now, faggot.

How can you be sure?

Why is Sam so obsessed with money and status? I wish I could give him a hug and tell him he's wonderful just the way he is.

They're basically just making fun of wall street kikes, I wouldn't really consider it satire, it's just a goofy video.

Money = Power
Power = saving the huwite 56% race from the Jews.
It's revenge for the kikes cancelling his series.

A White Tax to make this "more equal". Not even kidding. I can see this getting legitimately discussed in the mainsteam when whites are down to about 40% of the population of their own countries and then actually happening once they're down to about 25%.

That's already pretty much already a thing though, albeit unofficially.

We do, it's called income tax.

The minority of whites pay for the majority of nonwhites. Whites pay for their welfare, their food, their kids, their healthcare, everything. Whites are lowkey slaves to the nonwhite consumer class.

This.
Australia is great.

Except you're
NO GUNS

You can buy shotguns, pistols, rifles and automatics aren't impossible to obtain.
We just have licenses with mild checks, and the only real check is if you've got a serious criminal charge on your record.