Why is Christopher Nolan so grossly overrated more than anyone else in history...

Why is Christopher Nolan so grossly overrated more than anyone else in history? He's not merely overrated he's the poster boy for when cinema died at this point.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-03-10_135417_www.imdb.com.png (780x395 328.36 KB, 254.54K)

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-03-10_135452_www.imdb.com.png (780x395 384.56 KB, 345.07K)

that would be JJ abrahams

To answer your question, he's the rick and morty of directors - normalfags think they are smart when they watch his flicks

JJ makes honest entertainment at the least

he makes bland uninspired shit that is the death of cinema

He was not the first, nor is he acclaimed. Both instances Nolan is worse.

JJ. Abrams being bad is not just a Holla Forums meme. Sadly…

Stopped reading

He is acclaimed for making garbage worse than Michael Bay. Nolan at least has good cinematography, JarJar has nothing, he's worse than trash like Brett Ratnet, at least nobody takes Ratner seriously and treats him like a yes monkey he is. JarJar is considered "modern Spielberg".

what? are you retarded?

Attached: Where Do You Think We Are.png (644x644, 935.79K)

Just like Kubrick, or Eisenmeme, or Bergstein acclaimed overrated directors will always exist, but the movies in their time period will always prevail sooner or later as the actual art of the time.

It isn't

Jew spotted and reported for ban evasion

Bay unironically has a few shots in his film that properly correlate with the intent, he is better than Jew Jew.

Show me a better batman than nolan's

It is. Bay does way better set pieces and is way better at cinematography. He got lazy with the whole Transformers shit, but you look at his pre-Transformers work and JarJar is completely blown the fuck away. JarJar is tv level material, no more.

literally all of them

Super 8 is unironically better than anything Bay has made.

Super 8 is exactly like everything else JarJar has made - bland uninspired garbage.
Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/, cancer.

Nolan literally could not decide what the fuck he wanted for the trilogy at all, at first with Begins he made a generic Batflick, with dark colors and a city in ruin thanks to crime, then the next film it's extremely realistic because he entered the thought of "Realism=Mature story telling" and don't get me started on the Joker, Returns is just a forced sequel made because money with little effort into anything.

t. Brainlet

A reminder Batman Begins is mediocre, most overrated capeshit of all time

And it's still better than the two after it.

That's because you know there isn't any. Armageddon is his best and it's still so bad its good with only some good parts because of 90s nostalgia.

Yea but every capeshit is overrated garbage

I was wondering what would happen first… posting black bestiality pron or announce how you just played the retard and you just baited us…

Attached: michelangelo's pieta.jpg (1024x683, 207.55K)

Transformers and Pearl Harbor all have shots that are worth looking at, they're just filled with commercial bullshit for the rest of the movie.

No

K bye lol retard

If you still watch western TV I don't know what wrong with you.

Who said i still watch? After the collapse i stopped, you faggot! You caught talking shit.

Isn't IMDb great? I told them to use a hierarchy of catchy ratings, like:
-7-8+: IMDB Approved
-8-9: IMDb Masterpieces
-9-10: IMDb Golden Movies
or something similar just so the public can make "quick-referrals" to their service in conversation (Hey, did you hear Dark Knight got the IMDb Masterpiece rating?) but those IMDb idiots are trapped in their own ways, hence Rotten Tomatoes absolutely destroying them when it comes to public presence (see pic) with their easy rating hierachy: "Certified Fresh" or "Rotten". Which sucks because I don't like Rotten Tomatoes.

IMDb has a great site but they are complete idiots and fools who don't know how to expand. Stupid dumb fucking idiots that don't understand marketing one fucking bit. And if any IMDb employees are reading this, you're letting the shitty Rotten Tomatoes walk all over you when a simple change like this would make you almost a household name, but you're too fucking stupid to see it.

I would personally try to at least get involved with them to turn them into the ultimate media resource they are capable of becoming, but I have more important things to do.

Attached: eeie2a1enemy.jpg (2026x3215, 945.44K)

for you

Is RT really that much bigger than IMDb? Sure nobody cares about the rating categories, but I've never heard people refer to a film as "certified fresh" either. people tend to just read out the % score if anything

This is the core problem tbh.

Attached: 1454353449021.jpg (3414x1152, 915.66K)

Their "Certified Fresh" system is ubiquitous and easy to refer to. That's why they are so popular, because they are an easy and quick way to tell if a movie is good. Meanwhile, IMDb's "7.2/10" is not easy to refer to. It's all about making it as convenient as possible for the consumer. IMDb treats their site like a dictionary

Attached: garden.png (1920x1200, 6.19M)

It was okay tbh, for capeshit. It's certainly not at all as awful as the Marvel garbage.

This website is destroying movie criticism, fuck

I think Wonder Woman has like 95% on Rotten Tomatoes but the average rating of 7.5

"7.5, one of the best super hero movies ever" wouldn't sell

The Rock, Bad Boys 1 and 2, No Pain no Gain, 13 hours, Armageddon, even Transformers 1 and 5 >>>>>>>> anything Abrams did

Nope all of that is trash besides armageddon

Gay

Attached: PTSD.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

If I pull this off, will you die?

BANE
It would be extremely painful.

CIA MAN
You're a big guy -

BANE
For you.

Liking transformers is as bad as liking capeshit or anime.

Inb4 people try to pass off Jew directors as white

Because nuBatman hit right when the 4chins demograhics hit puberty, and to them it was like a passage into adulthood. It was literally a matter of 'the dark knight is proof I'm a man now'. Yes, fatherless amerimutts are this bad: no, don't joke about them too much or they will end up shooting up their school.

In reality, the batman reboot is trite and unimaginative propaganda of the bush years. Batman became the perfect american soldier who fights off superterrorists. With none of the charm, photography and direction of the original burton films.

Abrams was the writer for Armageddon.

Attached: d837e4aaeead6fb7e719517c8baa9ffef9aecc66b79046e3ed90a78162546f5f.png (640x266, 303.06K)

That’s a funny way to spell The Rock