Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: take that mom.png (605x624, 190.43K)

Bernie Sanders

Danny Devito.

Attached: f5284b239e00cec7f2a0f4f43a9a468c680e1ceeb8083dd0006040e215d1a1df.jpg (400x333, 44.6K)

Is that real? Does he not understand how pathetic this makes him look? Even his mother is calling him a manchild.

I don't understand people who do this sort of shit, regardless of their politics.

only in clown world

Attached: Study- Leftist men are weak.webm (854x480, 6.28M)

how JUSTED can one man be

Attached: me irl.jpg (640x960, 84.57K)

What does this? Is it a mental condition? How can you not only take this screencap, but upload it to social media to excitedly show people? I don't understand. What the fuck goes on in these peoples' minds?

Attached: 2d97b4452491b0fdc5fe13b81feaa313f8d2c73272f24152326423b6af9bae9e.jpg (1104x1520, 193.88K)

Propably not much. With the adoption of extensive behavioural memes one doesn't even need to stay concious to function (more or less) as a member of the society.

Yeah everything is so automatic and spoon-fed now, they really just run on auto-pilot until they fuck up and do something like this and are forced to find other pre-contrived avenues to use.

In many ways it's a blissful existence. Having outsourced opinion-forming and thought patterns, the individual can't experience painful cognitive dissonance anymore, even if to an outside observe they appear to hold contradictonary views at the same time. In truth they hold no opinions at all, but only mirror those from their chosen social context.

and the greatest feat of all is telling them that they're all free thinkers and these opinions are their own. I mean constant validation AND you get to think you're a genius? It's like a cult where everyone thinks they're the leader.

This shit is terrifying. Right now we're walking around and talking with people who are for all intents and purposes, meat robots.

The thing in the picture is pretty terrifying though.

Lol

just the idea that this fat neckbeard in a suit is going to hold up a gun to prove that he's strong is insane
these people are always super anti gun until they need them to compensate for their inherent weakness

Attached: 6af670b36f91d8f70fd9c7b38144573aaba87c6a2b5848668d3613d2e1fcd1be.jpg (950x291, 80.82K)

Will the movie be about his 20 million dollar lawsuit against Patreon, Dick Masterson, and the like because his feelings got hurt?

This is how irrelevant Maddox has become, people don't even recognize him anymore.

i only know Maddox because he was a character choice in Interactive Buddy

Remember going to his page ages upon ages ago then the internet was still in the wild wild west and he seemed pretty on point about a lot of stuff. Then, something happened and now he's just insane for insanitys sake it seems. Ah well.

It's not a gun. It is airsoft. It is weaker than an air rifle and fire plastic BBs.

Now that he is suing everyone and everything because his feelings got hurt on the internet, his name received a spike in recognition. Shame he's so fucked.

Old Man Murray was always better.

How can you tell? I'm not versed in guns outside of a few shitty .22 rifles.

Satan's scared of troll dolls?

Look at the bottom of the "magazine" for one, that's what airshit magazines look like.

The different color or what? It looks like it was tacked on afterwards.

Attached: leftist_memes.webm (640x360, 2.53M)

T shaped hole in the bottom of the magazine, wood is clearly plastic, magazine does not look like that at all.

Attached: AK-47-Assault-Rifle.jpg (600x600, 13.67K)

I just assumed it was some really cheap stock work.

Attached: unimagineable suffering.jpg (1826x969, 404.3K)