OH NO NO NO THIS WASNT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN. CHINA HATES BLACK PEOPLE

OH NO NO NO THIS WASNT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN. CHINA HATES BLACK PEOPLE

Attached: kekekekke.jpg (627x845, 123.4K)

It flopped in China and had a mediocre box office everywhere else outside america, so blame burgerclaps

It just got released in China yesterday.

And the numbers are terrible, as expected

The movie just crossed 1 bil, as expected.

A reminder ameriburgers made this movie successful

Actually it's foreign gross is what made it successful. If it had only grossed a total of 500-600 mil it would have been a flop.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-03-10_122218_www.boxofficemojo.com.png (439x141, 11.07K)

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

I really dont the storylines of Wolf warrior 2 or Detective Chinatow 2. But I know they did some really impressive numbers.
Even the warcraft movie made 1.5 billion in China.

This is the first time a 1 billion movie made more in North America than internationally

The Black Panther grossed over 1 billion headline means 1 billion american dollars worldwide.

I don't doubt the movies existence is because of shitskin and nigger capeshitters specifically but capeshit faggots everywhere ate it up.

wow what an unprecedented event
see

see pic related

Attached: gfg.png (1199x600, 140.19K)

Precisely.

Thor 3 was the third movie in a shit trilogy. That they marketed as COLORFUL and then everyone loved it for whatever reason. Fuck all these capeshits.

Thor is B tier Marvel franchise and it grossed more than Nigger Panther worldwide. Lol.

The Last Jedi and Beauty and the Beast were worldwide hits. Black Panther was not and was shilled probably more than Star Wars tbh.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-03-10_123008_www.boxofficemojo.com.png (780x395 124.29 KB, 121.86K)

We Wuz Kangz already?

You mean WE WUZ YINGZ

Holla Forums and your fucking billion dollar bombs

yeah, sure. rabbi shekelgold's rape train isn't even slowing down.

you sure showed those 8ch posters!!!! we did it reddit!!

That poster looks like one of those HAAH WAAW edits.

Are the toy sales good at least?

This

Attached: 19alnfjort4gnjpg.jpg (636x800, 93.97K)

You don't sound very intelligent, lol.