What went wrong?

What went wrong?

(Serious academic replies only)

Attached: savage.jpg (250x166, 7.23K)

She never learned how to act?

As a former fan of hers, I can tell you the exact reason: Homosexual and far-left influences. Out of her 4 brothers, 2 are flaming homos, and one of them is her manager. That guy (Trevor) and their mom lives off of Chloe's money, and the alimony payed by her dad. Chloe's dad is a very rich plastic surgeon, and his wife divorced him because unknown reasons. If you look at this woman, Teri Moretz, you can see, she is even uglier than her daugther, so you can understand the guy who fucked someone else instead of her.

So, basically Chloe has a single mom, who is living off of alimony and her daugther's acting career. And her manager is a fag, who keeps pushing his fag influence on her. These motivate her in choosing roles. Also, aging makes her inperfections even more prominent, and what was cute in her as a kid make her repulsive now.

She had talent, but she chose awful roles. Since Kick-Ass 1, her only notable appearances are The Equalizer (which was a big hit because of Denzel Washington) and Clouds of Sils Maria (which was only interesting for the critics and only because of Juliette Binoche and Kristen Stewart).

Serious and academic enough?

Attached: 1416634510078.jpg (496x427, 176.49K)

She started to look more and more awful as time went on?

this made me laugh way more than it should have

far-left influences…pal, if there was far-left influences, useless cunts like you would be in the gulag and i wouldn't have to read your retarded american logic.

No locks on the fridge tbh

So it's not far-left, but left then. Otherwise the stuff I wrote is true, but you've just cherry-picked my fucking mistake in it and gave no attention to the rest. Or did you? Because I want to hear your opinion on that as well.

P.S.: I'm not American…

She was born as Clint Moretz and is a shemale.
As sHE is getting older, HEr male side is really starting to show. sHE should have gone full SRS.

She got older, Loli Chloe, best Chloe.

You're right but I meant about this

Attached: 1520694962357.jpg (1651x1100, 861.88K)

oh, probably the mk ultra

Imagine being the guy. You look good for your age, you have a shitload of money, you work with women who do anything for money, and you are stuck with an old, ugly and used-up cunt. What would you do?

Also, it is possible that the guy did nothing, just feminizm kicked him out of his own family.

The Harvester got to her. Also, many child actors fail to become real actors, like Natalie Portman and Kevin Bacon.

You stick with her because you chose to live life with her and had kids. Instead of fucking everything up, along with your kids because of shallow and temporary pleasures.

underrated post

Attached: 7c2f67_6027650.jpg (1200x1800, 558K)

She supported Hillary

Holy shit is that real?

yes

One of them had already started life of his own, with a wife and all. 2 of them are fucking homos, they can't be ruined more, 1 is this creature we are discussing here and there is one left who is either okay or not. That one could have suffered, but he was in his late teen years, so I don't know.

Sad but true:/