DUDE ALL PRIESTS ARE PEDOPHILES LMAO DUDE ALL THOSE BLACK FOLKS TORTURED LMAO DUDE COPS HATE FAGS LMAO 30 minutes in...

DUDE ALL PRIESTS ARE PEDOPHILES LMAO DUDE ALL THOSE BLACK FOLKS TORTURED LMAO DUDE COPS HATE FAGS LMAO 30 minutes in and this shit flick is a non-stop barrage of this shit.

Attached: crash2.0.jpg (600x800, 242.32K)

You probably think the movie wanted you to agree with the mom completely

This movie had a message? I thought it was supposed to be a true story or some bullshit.

I knew it was about niggers… But damn, they had to bash the Catholics again, don't they?

Wouldn't want to change narrative. Please ignore all that's going on in ((Hollywood))

McDonagh was inspired to write Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri after seeing billboards about an unsolved crime while traveling around 2000 "somewhere down in the Georgia, Florida, Alabama corner".[5] The said billboards are found along the Interstate 10 and have been advertised by a bereft father James Fulton, whose daughter Kathy Page suffered a similar fate in 1991.[6] "The rage that put a bunch of billboards like that up was palpable and stayed with me", McDonagh said.[7] Of writing his scenario, McDonagh noted, "once I decided, in my head, that it was a mother, everything fell into place".[7]

Wait what the fuck

The mother in the movie actually puts billboards up.
The film isn't really well directed as it was praised.

7% of priests are pedophiles, according to the Catholic church. But I imagine the percentage among feminists and progressives is quite a lot higher.

Attached: maria.jpg (485x604, 71.86K)

I imagine the percentage among anime and cartoon posters is about 70%

70% of male pedophiles are gay. Despite gays being about 1% of the population.
It really makes movements in the cranial region.

What about female pedophiles?

Maybe more.

Isn't that a case that they just want to fuck kids regardless of sex?

Attached: tips.png (650x750, 383.74K)

It's funny, they always make out Catholic priests to be these evil homosexual pedophiles, then they go and write buzzfeed articles on how homosexual pedophiles are just the best thing ever and we're racist religious bigots for disagreeing.

Attached: d4d7299a1a28178ac67d8f65ff70d03fe369c79919fa8c13cd614cc4c9f12052.png (1280x720, 626.6K)

Because if Catholics do it, it's wrong.

lol

all priests are pedos though
I always love Holla Forumstard christcucks damage control on this one

There is a larger proportion of rapists in numale feminist groups than there are in Catholicism. There is a real problem of pedophilia in orthodox judaism circles. Pedophilia in Islamic circles is almost encouraged.
But no, keep being angry at your dad because he tried to get your fat ass off the couch and into Sunday school.

The pizza express stuff came from bill Clintons frequent rides on the lolita express. And the guy who ran that is currently in prison for pedophilia and human trafficking.

It wasnt just some symbols.

Not only that, there was the Kamehameha School in Hawaii which led to arrests, and many other end-points of those theories that led to arrests. They were all presented as "separated cases", but ultimately they were all part of the same ring, ran through NGOs. The pizza parlour owner literally runs some of those NGOs.

I'm sure you didn't just make it up christcuck :^)

google.com
Educate yourself

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I gave you the best source. Teach a man to fish etc

Who the fuck cares about this anymore? Catholics are fucked up for entirely different reasons.

Attached: franciseaster_custom-c99ac33788b633bdc760e7427ab2b1f876ac8145-s900-c85.jpg (900x542, 110.81K)

so you admit defeat? :^)

Fucking yikes

You admitted defeat a few posts ago. You are already dead.

Ok but what did you think of the movie?

I didn't even like it. It was the only time I didn't like Woody Harrelson in a film, and Sam Rockwell wasn't used to his full potential. But no one cares that you can't handle a liberal Hollywood writer/director shoving in his edgy humor.

Attached: religions explained.jpg (960x660, 76.82K)

You might have to edit that now, lad. Catholics are becoming more and more satanic and homo.

Attached: 8bd83a08f41ca2e6927a1d9e36ec5df547e4a8ab650b0cd859b1a13d3941e88b.png (1160x1100, 750.84K)

based catholics

Attached: Mu5r6S.png (850x400 211.38 KB, 57.49K)

as opposed to the 100% of rabbis.

he is not my pope, Benedict XVI is still pope for me reeeeee

Attached: bishopwilliamson.webm (480x360, 2.79M)

not in my kino

Peter died near our headquarters we're totally the true church.
Antioch has more of claim to Peter then Rome

t. 14 year old

ALL PEACE NECESSARILY FOLLOWS IN THE WAKE OF WAR IT'S INHERENT IN THE CONCEPT YOU RETARD REEEEEEEEE!!!

This is the kind of brainless shit that should be said by a high school pothead, not the Vicar of Christ. He really is just the "pop-culture" Pope, no spiritual insight, no exhorting the public to greater faith in the Lord, no wisdom, no leadership, just basic bitch fashionable platitudes. The surest sign of a poor Pope is that shitlibs and kike reporters love him.

praise lord jeebus

Attached: pope-francis-on-immigration-3.jpeg (639x519, 95.41K)

Is this movie good?

It's not a movie but it's so pretentious I got sick of it before the intro credits.

imagine being THIS racist

I remember laughing out loud when I read this guys last name was Fuentes.

Attached: lol.gif (538x572, 338.43K)

That ain't the sister act bub

Get that dildo off the throne of Peter, start actually defending the faith, protect the flock from hostile ideologies/faiths and we can talk about letting you back in the cool kids table.

dude, like, why don't priests just ask god to tell them which priests are the kiddy diddlers?

A hero was born in that moment. #knifenationalism

Americans bending the facts to appease someone as usual

Attached: 1325295198001.jpg (429x410, 21.57K)