Other film communities

I used to talk about films on IMDB and Holla Forums. Both are gone now. Does anyone know a film community where there isn't some dominant reddit narrative on what's valued in films and what's not, and without spergs who treat the place as the dumping grounds for celebrity politics, eceleb politics and Hollywood politics? Where films are the focus and not what the director said on twitter about Trump, and where any autism present is at least film autists and not political spergs.
I'm not posting on your Holla Forums replacement board until you have 10

Attached: chungkingexpressbluraymc4[1].jpg (450x258, 46.53K)

You're going to piss off this Holla Forums board here considering that Holla Forums = Holla Forums

Post on TMDB forums.

DUDE DRUMF XDD EBIL NATSIS
>>>Holla Forums

Yes, let's not talk about the judeo-bolshevic pozz they dump into movies at the expense of plot and story….

Attached: Nl7nABq.jpg (454x340, 29.43K)

there are none

here
>>>/reddit/

Nonexistent. Your only choices are autistic reddit-tier capeshitter communities or autistic Holla Forums-tier shitposter communities. Choose whichever one you hate less.

Thanks user I'll give it a shot, though I'm skeptical any small community could effectively imitate IMDB

It's reached a point where I honestly would have tried reddit by now if it weren't for the retarded posting and voting system.

The AVclub.

I have always loved AV.

I prefer JAV

That shit links to The Root on the banner, my dude. The Root is the niggerstormfront.

You're being sarcastic right?

>>>/film/

Attached: films.jpg (1440x1252, 273.82K)

Attached: 1442106049371.gif (275x218, 2.02M)

OMG GOBBEL GLOMP BTFO

The AVclub is filled with kike redditors who bash alt-right boogeymen.

Cinema is dead and we are having small talk after the funeral.

Are there any other Holla Forums boards, like on 7chan or endchan?

This. I've always thought Holla Forums was Holla Forums's anti-talmudic culture of critique.

yeah, since 2016 till now, always. How do you do fellow oldfag?