Anti-Amerimutt Kino

Any kino about Amerimutts getting what they deserve? Historical or fiction, doesn't matter. Preferably Commie kino about Reds killing them but as long as Mutts are annihilated that's fine with me.

supersize me

When have we ever lost? We are the strongest race of humans to ever exist.

Vietnam

war of 1812

(proxy wars)
vietnam war
korean war
afghanistan
iraq
syrian (((civil))) war

Anything else, yuropoor?

>syrians still loyal to assad, (((american))) meddling failed to unseat a democratically elected non-theocratic president once again and the whole world knows it

every single fight america loses they try to spin it into a win but no one is falling for it but americans how fucking pathetic

You don't win because you have more kills in an objective based game mode :^)

What are some kinos about letting your wives get raped by muslim refugees?

Did a 56% cuck you, Europoor?

speaking of..

For seventy years the Russians struggled to convince the world that communism was it's only chance. The Americans chose a different route: They bombed whole countries flat, then built McDonald's restaurants in the places that were left. They won.

thanks for admitting ZOG of A is nothing but Israel's lapdop

or lapdog, but laptop works too heh

nice trips

your ISIS mercenaries have already lost most of their territory
so looks like another loss for the mutts
Sad!

best day of my life

Oh say can you seee…

I think that this le ebin 56 may may is an excellent portrayal of degenerate jewish/champagne communist art, made
by a completely brainwashed and hollowed out mind of an inferior consciousness.

Almost no effort is given into simplification of the image so it can propagate faster. Instead it's overengineered to suit the "big" projected ego of the ((("artist"))) at the time of posting.
It also indicates a lot of projection of the ((("artist")))'s inferiority complex and self image on their object of hate.
The object of the meme is as with all commie attempted memes obscured to the viewer and has to be related. Often in a mocking self fulfilling manner which serves as a prop for the poster's miniature ego after his reply.
The "mocking" is, in opposition to the rest of the memes best example is Pepe the Frog, attempted from a weaker, frailer position in a flash of bitter hate towards superiors which is a consequence of the poster's/((("artist")))'s before mentioned miniature ego.

All in all it's a poor mockery of true art of memetics as is kabbalah compared to hermetics.
It attempts to mock but results in self depreciation.
It attempts to humorize but turns to alienate people.
It attempts to educate people but fails by binding people to the knowledge of the poster/((("artist"))).

It's funny how triggered colonial mongrels get from this meme, even though they are incapable of understanding it despite massive efforts to pseudo-intellectually analyze it.

BBC News

I know you're trolling but the Syrian government have actually taken back the majority of Syria now and they're continuing to reclaim land.
ISIS and the rebels are mostly defeated, the last real hurdle are the Kurds.

it's almost as if jews are the ones who do genocides

the war on drugs

Death to america

Why are you guys always picking on Americans? What did we ever do to you?

with this, we shall crush the Americans!

For once spread their corruption all over the world together with their "culture"
This alone should be enough to label amerimutts as enemies of humanity number one

DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY COUNTRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Virtually all french and italian cinema has the power to kill amerimutts on the spot.

1. Black and white picture induces schizophrenia because the mutt only knows of it from flashbacks in capeshit. 'When does the origin story ends???' sputters the dying mutt.

2. All white cast causes rage in the progressive mutt, and inner pain in the internalized progressive, shortening the lifespan of both. Don't forget that even the conservative mutt, after decades of propaganda, cannot help but agree and bleed internally when accused of being white.

3. Artistic value is twice deadly, first because the mutt is programmed to attack anything of beauty and value just like a pitbull ('ya'll snotty snobs and sheeiitt', foaming at the mouth) and second because even when he tries to appreciate it, his devolved nigger brain can no longer grasp it.

Imagine having ancestors so cowardly, so weak in morals, that they fled from their ancestral homelands and betrayed their nations just for the promise of short term economic benefit over the seas. It is clear only diminished mental capacity allows specimens such like these to continue living. Luckily, in the mockery and antithesis of natural evolution, the uncontrolled and unorganized mixing of separate genotypes has provided just that to the post-colonial "human".

to be fair, industrial England sucked ass

Meme responsibly, kids. Kek truly is the god of chaos.

Why is it so effective? Even jew on Holla Forums bans it on sight

Because americans do agree: mongrelized america sucks and is their worst fear. They cannot help being racist, and the meme makes them attack themselves. So like an alcoholic, they cannot help admit the drink\meme is good, but they forcibly need to remove themselves from it.

Early yankees fled from religious persecution. Because europeans had enough of fundamentalists like them.

Their UID numbers were completely unaffected until king chesscuck stabbed his main voter base in the back twice in a row.
You goon faggots are just as impotent as you always were.

Is that why everyone over at Holla Forums takes it the ass everyday?

You even sound like one of the feminists you're up against: 'ugh you are such a virgin loser, sweaty!'. That's the problem with you mutts: you declare victory so fast, that you don't understand what's going on when your country now thinks and acts like the enemy's.

The amerimutt meme is the definitive answer to the annoying behaviour of the ugly american abroad. You're all very aware of the shit country you've become, and indeed are doing something to turn it for the better, AND YET whenever you meet someone else it's always back to pretending you're still the white honest 50s america. This had to stop, and it did.

You are welcome to go back to supremacism after you clean up house. Until them, be judged as the ugly mutt you let the kikes transform you into.

I really feel for the few sane Americans. They have to live with a very large demographic of religious nuts of various sects, which I am still glad we prosecuted on the european mainland and shipped them off to America.
Also very enlightning to hear Varg talk about how Norway shipped off all their drunks and people in their insane Asylum off to America. So much so that Norwegians initially had negative stereotypes associated with them in America.
Anyway I think Boomer Conservatives are really disgusting. I just hate them. Alex Jones: "I don't give a damn about the browning of Muerica, as long as they believe in DA CONSTITUTION".

Then another big supgroup are what the Americans call "Liberals", SJW types, which fully embraced cultural marxism. I don't think I need to repeat myself.

I am really glad to not be an American. I would feel deeply ashamed. All my sympathies to the sane ones. And there are so many problems to deal with.

The 56% meme is the europoor projecting his own cultural cuckoldry at the hands of the rapist arab hordes invading their lands.

They aren't Citizens though and will never ever be seen as "German".
On the other hand "the Dreamers are the true Americans".

You have an identity problem. American can mean anything. European, Asian, black, Mestizo, Mulatto, Arab, Indian. You don't have an

Nobody said anything about Germans. Feeling a little insecure there, Mehmet?

Well, all the refugees are all coming here. What we have to deal with is magnitudes different than any other european country. So you basically were talking about Germany, because those Arab Hordes are all ending up in good old Allemagne.
Unless of course you meant more "regular" Immigration, then other countries like France and England indeed have a more arabic problem than us. But we have an extreme amount of turkish guest-citizens here.

Dont forget that Germany has a problem with at least 1 million p*les working there

And Poland in turn has over 2 million ukrops and the numbers keep growing.

The American mongrel is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a jewish stooge, fat, retarded, warmonger, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him only 56% white and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out."

It's already known the only two faggots who spam this shit are a bong and a kraut.
They tried this shit on Holla Forums, then dysnigger randomly enabled flags in the middle of their spree.
It's mostly likely a poo and a roach.

Even worse, ukraine has almost 40 milion ukrainans there
Its worse than all the refugees you could possibly imagine

There is also one slav posting this meme that would be me

I'm a slav-khazar mutt and I'm posting it too.

Well can you stop fucking spamming it?
The meme itself is no more irritating than burgerspurdo, it's the fact you show up in the increasingly rare quality threads and drown them that makes it so fucking irritating.

They are honestly the least of our problems. Unless you are talking about Eastern Europeans working in jobs as burglary, thievery, pick-pocketing, prostitution, beggary and breaking into cars.
The few that are working honestly have a pretty big "home advantage" over native German workers, because they smuggle their wares in from the homeland for very cheap prices.

And Turks and other similiar migrant groups with big families have a large legal advantage. They can employ their family members tax-free and taxes and social payments are very high in Germany, so that makes employing your own family incredibly cheap.
If they even want to employ them honestly, because they don't even have to.
We love Ordnung you say? Only for our own. Many burecrats don't control the businesses of foreigners anymore. It's just not economical. The owner just fucks off back to China, Turkey or wherever he is from and the new "owner" comes in and everything continues on as normal. The documents might even be the same, but they look the same, so they might as well reuse them.

It sucks.

I don't spam it, but I still think it's funny. You need to become a based cynic like the european youth, Freund.

Says the amerimutt who LARPs as nazi day and night. Did you really think that your 'we wuz aryan natzees' would be appreciated by actual german who despise you?

I'm already cynical, that has nothing to do with finding spam irritating.

Im not spamming it, only sometimes i post it in related threads but i still find it hilarious, easily one of the best memes of 2017

Yes, you are.

Oy vey that pepe.png is offensive, DELETE IT

I once got away with it saying amerimutt once on a Thomas the Tank Engine Thread on Holla Forums.

Prove it

Nigger you've been doing it for months, anyone can connect the dots.
You aren't clever, you're a screeching toddler finding humor in being annoying in the most basic way possible.

That webm is pretty fucking dark for a kids show

No u

All me actually

The 56% meme doesn't even make sense as it pertains to a pure white demographic of the US, not the genetic. makeup of the average American.

It has something of tradtional morality of fairy tales and ancient myths.
You know maybe the Greeks didn't get the Afterlife right, but their take on it, basically being doomed forever for one mistake, is a good preperation for life. A mordern leftie would say "back then", but no, it's also valid right now.
Get pregnant with the wrong guy as the father? You will pay for that mistake forever - for the rest of your life. No second chances, because no good man will ever want you.
Focusing on your career and then suddenly getting baby fever in your mid 30s? You are fucked.

The "amerimutt" is not a parody of a american but more of a personification of america itself

Are you sure you know what spam is you retarded amerimutt?

Partially, but the concept of "retribution" is very important in european culture and it has it roots in Christianity.
Not to mention that showing/teaching kids that there can be no retribution for wrongdoing or fixing the mistake is just unhealthy i would say, it could even lead to anxiety problems later on

The mutt is America as a whole.

You just described the entirety of Holla Forums's escapades on twitter

There is no fixing of certain mistakes. It's always the leftard, new age, progressive and similar people preaching that everything can be changed and you can unfuck even the gravest of your wrongdoings.

Yeah, posting the same thing over and over relentlessly, ie what you do

I'm not denying Holla Forums is retarded here.

You mean nationalism?

It's not unhealthy. It's concurrent with reality. Unhealthy would be to show that kids can just do whatever they want and someone will always forgive them for what they do with absolutely no consqueunces or long-term consequences for their actions.
Harsh punishment for violent criminals over a long period of time made Europe into one of the most high-trust, socially peaceful places in the world. It had a very positive eugenic effect on Europe. Eueope's sucess story has been social policies, which had a positive eugenic effect on our population.

If you are a woman in the middle ages and marry a bad guy or have a kid out of wedlock, there is NO fixing your mistake. It's impossible. Today too, even though people like to pretend it's not a big deal.
Why do you think so many women are so focused on just "feeling good about themselves and thinking positively"? These women made mistakes, which ruined their lives and they try their best to somehow learn to live with them.
Of course some people mistake that for a viable way to life, instead of coping with a very bad situation.

Also Henry in that example had a lot of opportunities to fix his mistake. They even tried to force him to do good and push and pull him on the rail again, but he wouldn't move.

The root of all evil is the goverment saying to the people "We will not hold you accountable for your actions, if you give us power." and people acceping it.

So what exactly do you expect them to do then?

That ship sailed before the end of 19th century after burgerland started accepting any non-WASP scum as indistinguishable from real white Americans.

They and their spawn should be cast out of society, that's what. These people used to be exiled or left alone in the streets to perish, because nobody wanted to get cucked into providing for the idiots and having to fix someone else's mistakes.

You misundestand me. I completly understand why they do it and I am fine with it. I just described reality.
But they should be socially ostracized and people should metaphorically point at them and use them as an example to children and young adults on what not to do. People need good role models, but they also need to see bad ones.
In Japan women are very aware of the concept of "hitting the wall", which sadly isn't nearly as much a popular concept in Europe.
But the internet made progress there, I think.

to add to what I said in , what about a scenario if a wife marries a guy who was good initially but becomes bad later in marriage?

That's a meme. Look here:

The women, who say that are these types of women. They are just saying that to somehow deal with the situation. Keep in mind that we are talking about life-destroying mistakes here. He has to be really quite bad for that.

I mean like a wife-beater/abuser type. Or even worse, can't financially stabilize the marriage.

Attached: c28f3778972ae7c9d773cc0d38c29f136b916ab09bc10e206d9b3031f5618edb.jpg (600x639, 180.07K)

That doesn't happen just "randomely". There are always signs, like abuse in childhood, bad parents, etc and those would be visible, before marriage.

That's indeed a big problem. Number 1 reason for divorce in my country is "financial reasons". We have extremely high taxes here and it's encouraging divorce, couples to marry later, have kids later, when they are less fertile and fewer kids. That's why we are the least fertile country in the whole world.

But they can hide them, no?
I would assume that if a female colleague of yours were to marry a rich man, you may find her as smart as she is trying to have a stable future?

I mean you can continue to play that intellectual game on a purely fantastical basis, where you construct scenarios that MIGHT be possible, but it has nothing to do with reality. People aren't thought experiments. I have been dealing with these thought experiments as false arguments of a long time, because I have a libertarian background. No, there is never ever going to be a crippled guy, who is in his house and cannot even move to the telephone to order some healthcare company or charity to care for him with no family of his own, who would have helped him. Because why? He would be fucking dead. Even before that. He wouldn't exist. His existance is a paradox. And when you construct him to be so crippled that he cannot even call for help, then the goverment can't help him either.
Also these people are born and don't pop into existance out of nothing. They have a family.

The thing is we are talking about people here and there has never been the case, where someone just turns abusive or violent to their spouse or family completly randomely with no real reason. The family of school shooters or other such people always like to pretend that they didn't do anything wrong and these things, but they are obviously not true. The gentle giant who went to church is a more obvious example, easily disproven, if you just do some basic research.

People talk about their past dating experiences and a lot of stuff to socially acceptably "vet" the other person and to see if they are suitable for marriage. They also present them to their families and friends and you should obviously also ask them about their opinion. They talk about their past with each other and their ambitions, what they want to do in life.

Now you can construct some psychopathic James Bond or Hitman type character, who managed to infiltrate a person's life and perfectly mask their true personality, but I guess that would be even too absurd, even for you.

The thing to take away is that no matter who is to blame, your life is fucked, so you better do a good job at making sure that the person you are marrying is a good one.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with keeping women in line by beating them, they are overgrown children who need discipline, same goes for actual children as well

Success breeds hate

Good luck with the divorce papers then.

You are scum, if you beat your woman or your kids. Absolute scum. A low IQ-Nigger.

>user is just a (((jew))) for posting the (((artist's))) (((meme)))
lel, you're trying too hard to fit in, reddit

I am and we were on the same side I guess in the arguments before, but beating your kids or your wife is disgusting behavior.
What would you do, if you wife or kids was actually strong enough to defend herself against you and beat you up?
You'd try to kill them or run to the police. Beating kids is especially scummy, because they are dependent on you and your money.

People, who abuse kids, should be all be executed, because they perpetuate a circle of violence and create a new generation of violent people.

Sorry for trying to bring you freedom and prosperity. :-/

Don't eat what's on the bait

Why do I get the feeling that there are those #freepalestine faggots lurking here.
Oh well. So, how goes with the creation of Palestinian state so far?

Attached: 7.gif (600x652, 82.25K)

Your waifu should be cared for and loved. Do not abuse her.

/trannypol/ stands with israel you daft nigger.

Thank you for standing in solidarity against this racist amerimutt meme my jewish friend.

The only fault I have with the amerimutt meme is that it also doens't make fun of the blobby piggish white looking amerifats.

Attached: 1513029307873.gif (480x228, 262.98K)

Which will be next, dead babies or something new?

Attached: 89980.jpg (504x332, 36.7K)

Essential whitekino

Lord of the Rings
Harry Potter
Star Wars 1-6

I will support Israel full annexing Palestine and Jordan, if they give me back muh Prussia.

Holy shit how much of a pathetic little soyboy are you that a woman could beat you up?

Attached: 73d1dcbd67cdbe88d14aa635e3997679a50c7e04ed9165b2c496c52b970666aa.webm (768x432 872.59 KB, 5.15M)

Okay, you are right. He was just bait all along.

She let him win. There's no way the skinny, little twerp could beat her on his own.

Learn to speak English.

Probably a sandnigger in Germany taking a break from raping and loitering.