Movie idea

Think about this: Somewhere out in the realm of possibility, there exists a string of information (bytes, letters, words) that, if said at the right time by the right people, would cause an immediate global collapse.
Somewhere, on a blank sheet of paper or an empty terminal, the epitome of chaos theory codefied into non-(or not-yet-)reality.

make it anyone. In that way it can be more disastrous.

Do those words echo?

Sounds like a bad SCP article.

Most actual SCP articles are worse.

SCP, like everything else, got taken over by SJWs and goons. I was reading through the entries and there was one about a thing that would make anyone into a progressive because it would transfer ‘truth’ into their mind.

Sounds based. Link?

Just stop talking about that place. I still have decently ranked season 1 articles there and it hurts to remember what it was compared to what it became. IRC cliques kill everything with value.

This movie has been already done.

I liked the Holder of the End stuff better tbh.

Here’s some highlights:

How do we stop them?

To each his own.

You can't. Everyone who dissented was cast out and lickspittles promoted regardless of whether they could write their way out of a wet paper sack. It's dead, Jim.

Give the number pls

We should practice entryism too tbh, both kikes and corporate marxist do it and have been very successful with it.

Fuck off. I said no. Stop asking.

stop being a faggot and give number

Find it yourself, you lazy faggot. You deserve every ounce of pain you get from trawling through the garbage they make these days.

IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS

Creepy pastas are Tumblr garbage

Creepypastas are the reason chans exist

Pretty sure chans actually exist because moot invented them

Anime is the reason chans exist

Chans exist because m00t’s mom had a credit card and little interest in what her son was doing.

Give it

futaba came before moot, fag

the fuck are you trying to say, retard?

Stop you fucking niggers
Talk about what OP said instead of this mongoloid shit

Your idea sucks, OP. Fuck off.