#MeToo BTFO in China

Feminism is on the run again in Based China

chinks are good for something, at least

"Sexual Harassment" is actually much worse in Asia than it is here in the states, believe it or not. I don't know if it's the Yakuza or the negative stigma against unpure girls, but Idols in particular are almost guaranteed to be HARVESTED.com/jp
It's a damn shame, and I think the insect-like mentality that Orientals seem to have are ought to be blamed for this. They keep to themselves, even when someone is in danger. If one of the idols came out and said she was getting raped day by day, nobody would lift a finger except the Yakuza that own her.

I like anime and JRPGs and shit, but my Lord, get your shit together, Japan. I should nuke you once more.

Hey, you're the chink from the Mulan thread. Fuck off, chink.
nice slippery slope, slanteyes I totally believe you

Hey, you're Zach. Fuck off, Zach.
Nobody cares what you think, Zach, you're an autistic faggot.

Christ Chan is so beautiful 💙💚💖

Trump should help the legitimate Chinese government retake their country from the reds tbh.

Trump and America should just leave the world alone, they have already did fucking dreadful decisions detrimental to Christians worldwide and favouring Muslims and Jews.
America is an enemy of Europe.
DEPORT ALL JEWS, MUSLIMS AND NIGGERS.

The chink government views Western leftism as an actual threat to China and actively suppresses activists and NGOs. The left here has gotten so pozzed countries around the world treat it like an infection that needs to be eradicated.

stay in the kitchen and nobody will harass you, cunt

Okay.

what a surprise, you faggots are responsible for feminism being born out the victorian era after all

Can someone explain why asians are such autistic bugpeople?

eh, the important thing is he's BTFO'ing christcucks tbh

I don't get the hate. He's pointing out an issue here.

I fail to see the problem.

Unironically this.
The Yakuza are basically the Jews of Japan, only difference is you're allowed to name them there.

The Yakuza is a fucking problem though. It's unethical.

Tell Uncle user where the Yakuza touched your no-no. No one forces the cunts to enter the business, they do it because they want to whore for attention despite knowing what things are really like. Go white knight someplace else.

I'm not hating, user said himself Asians act like bugpeople. I'm just agreeing and asking why that is

Is there widespread coverage on the inner workings of the business? Like I said, I think that this kind of business should be stopped.

Have you ever been in Japan? Hell, do you even speak Japanese?

Yes

This needs Benny Hill music to be added to the video.

'Safety First' is something that happens to other people for the chinks, it seems.

Prove it, write something (coherent) in Japanese. Link to some jap sites that have info about your claims.

コニチワ

I really doubt that women who want to be idols know about the inner workings of the business.
Hell, even most of the anons here who replied to me can't believe that such a problem exists. I'm no feminist - quite the contrary - but I'd hate to see women taken advantage of in this way, and you should, too.

Says the person defending a communist country (or rather communist dictatorship given recent changes).

Are jews the legitimate Chinese government?

china sluts BTFO