I'm

Winning
the Nobel
Peace Prize

I'm flagging this thread

>>>Holla Forums

blarmfp stop taking so many scooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppspssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111=

tfw you were born in the timeline of the greatest president in the history of the universe

how will Holla Forums ever recover?

who expected Trump to not only be the best president in history but also the one to bring peace to the universe? I sure did.

Hope this fat sack of shit gets wasted

he doesn't drink alcohol, but you could say he's getting wasted on commie libtard tears

President Trump is in good health for the next 8 years

he has good genes, and has perfect health despite loving Big Macs and KFC, he's an Aryan super man

Give him an eye patch he'd be more like Odin All father.

I really hope he does get the nobel peace prize to show how garbage and meaningless of an award it is since obongo got it for doing nothing

yeah except Trump will actually get it for forging world peace for all eternity by exerting his own will, he is truly the Prince of the Universe

Obongo got it for starting a shitton of wars. Peaceful wars. As in wars to help the "religion of peace" fuck Europe and the middle east.

It is by will alone I set my plans in motion. It is by the juice of goon tears that thoughts acquire speed, the liberals acquire butthurt, the butthurt become a warning. It is by will alone I set my plans in motion.

Obama got it just by being elected president, before being a bigger warmonger for 8 years than Bush was. Trump has kicked the shit out of ISIS since becoming president, saving who knows how many lives, so he deserves it more than Obama already.

IS just moved to North Africa and Assad took Syria back tbh

BASED GOD EMPEROR DADDY MAGAPEDED MAKING NATSOC ANIME REAL

They were pushed back to North Africa and they're far weaker than they were before. There's a reason you hardly hear about ISIS on the news anymore, they don't want to say anything that would make Trump look good. And yeah it wasn't just Trump, it was him stopping Obama's retarded policy of resisting Russia trying to kick ISIS's ass too. Honestly America had no business in the affair to begin with, but since Trump became president and let the military take their gloves off, ISIS got crushed by the combined might of US and Russia.

Remember when Trump promised "I'm gonna bomb the shit of out em". Well, he did.

No that was the muslim baboon of a president the americans chose.

Like Trump or not, Obama's approach to ISIS was completely ineffective almost like he actually was a closet Muslim and Trump's got the job done. Life isn't black or white, just because you don't like the man doesn't mean you have to be a fucking idiot and think he's evil incarnate and is physically incapable of doing a single thing correctly.

I'm
liking
this
meme
template
tbh