Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/countvoncount/status/935907416910258176?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for a second I thought it said this

Is this supposed to be a THX-1138 joke?

Too subtle.

Yess YESSSS

My body is ready.

This is actually kind of fascinating. This is what happens when the marketing arms war accelerates past who can make the most eye catching billboard. We're supposed to believe these are real people, in a real argument, and yet it's all marketing. That's probably not even Conan.

It's definitely not Conan. It's a "social media expert". They exist now.

Can't be long now.

Probably doesn't even know javascript smh

The only prerequisites are that you're female, nonwhite, and know what le doge meme is.

Doge was such a good meme for a couple months in 2012. It still boggles my mind how fucking fast the normalcancer stole it.

It translated too well into normalfag speak. Cute dog with randomer-style humor. It was icanhazcheezburger 2.0 i still enjoyed it for a brief moment
It seems like the only way you can keep a meme safe from the claws of normalfaggotry is to give it a racist tinge.

Gondola, longcat, and spürdospeak are not racist

That got ripped a bit
Gondola and spürdospeak might be too esoteric for normalfags.

twitter.com/countvoncount/status/935907416910258176?lang=en

Gondola is a great separation tool. You don't have to drop powerlevel hints in public yet can be almost assured that the exchangers of the meme know what is up with the world.

Some quality shitposting in that comment thread

Are there any other menes that never reached the normosphere that are not racist?
Spürdo, Apustaja, Wojak (?), ishygddt, desu, slowpoke
I think longcat should be revived.

Yeah, I get the bantz I was just wondering if they were using 1138 as a double entendre.

Some from off the top of my head
Daily dose
Mr Bone's wild ride
Pretty much anything from old cuckchan Holla Forums

Gondola is to Fellini what Pepe is to Nolan

Netflix is being sabotaged. They had the easiest busniess model to profit off of ever. Even Druglords have it harder.

Like, one or two series or movies a year, a special thing, a rare thing, and it would be fine.

But really, they were hosting everyone's content and getting everyone's money.

I don't think I've ever seen a Suprdo or Wojak outside of imageboards. Apustaja makes appearances on reddit and Twitter, but usually as a response to make fun of a Pepe meme. ishygddt and desu is pretty rare these days, even on halfchan. Slowpoke is not uncommon, but it was a shit meme to begin with tbh. I was always partial to a good Dolan/Gooby meme, but those got cancerous fast.

It's strange how shiggydiggy didn't take off. It seems to be right up the normalfag's alley. A simple reaction image that represents a mixture of pity and disgust. You'd think they'd spam the shit out of it on twitter like their Beyonce gifs.

I've read that the characters like Wojak and Spürdo are archetypes to be used while normal menes are repeated phrases.

Baneposting is another one that stayed

looks like we got a novice over here.

They're going to end up like Krispy Kreme over-extending their business model due to greed. This sometimes happens when amateur CEOs run the companies they started. They don't know wtf they are doing and can't get their mind off of the idea that all growth is good.

Krispy Kreme dindu nuffin

Except this isn't the result of amateur CEOs. This is the result of a hostile takeover and sabotage. But why? To concentrate power even more into Amazon's hands with Hulu?

That's why they're in producing overdrive currently, companies figured they could just host their own shit instead of giving Sorosflix their jewgolds. So to make it a sustainable business Sorosflix need a pull that they own. So using their mad profits they are now trying to make so much content that is exclusive to their platform and owned only by them that people will want to use their service and they will get 100% of the profits.

If they had just kept basically licensing stuff from other companies they would have hiked up the prices and limited the content to make their own services more attractive.

The issue with Sorosflix is that all their content is kike garbage. It's like getting a subscription to BLACKED Light.

Most never would have bothered hosting there own stuff, not this soon at least.

But eventually, everyone in the industry would be getting pissed at Netflix not giving a fuck about commercials and advertisers. Maybe thats it. Netflix is getting murdered so Hulu, which is a fancier cable network, can replace it and the whole thing doesn't have to come crashing down.

It was either that or the various producers charge Netflix out the ass for licensing fees to cover the losses from advertisers.

Many are, that's why Netflix started doing their own thing. Even those who aren't doesn't want to licence their shit to a competitor. That's why their library is so shit.

Im saying that even had Netflix never made a single piece of original content, this would still happen, only slower, because of advertisers losing out and producers losing out. Netflix was essentially unkillable before it became about streaming tv shows and less about movies.

In fact, had they had a policy regarding tv shows, like say it had to have been no longer producing new episodes for ten years or longer before they would host it, then they may have secured a monopoly.

Instead, they are often only a season or three behind currently running shows.

Normalfag memes are just signaling. They just want to join in on the latest trend and feel like part of the crowd. There's no substance.

I still don't know wtf it's supposed to meme