They're gonna shove Baboonda into every capeshit now

You thought it was one and done? Prepare to hear about amazing black people at least three times a year every year from now on.
archive.is/s06Xf

Also
I laughed so hard. Is this shit in the comics too?

Did Wokenda actually get colonized or do they naturally look like mulattos?

And i wont watch any of it

WeWuzKangz actually believe that ancient Egyptians were mulattoes, that's the only way they can explain why Egyptians refereed to Nubians as "blacks".

They couln't put pure blood niggers on screen user.

as american niggers were raped on plantations by their owners

Did they multiply by kidnapping full-blooded brethen and white women and putting them in breeding pits?

Fake news

No white man had been on african continent until the 12th century, so not only did they kidnap them, they also erased their memory. Truly an advanced black civilization.

How's it feel to be second class citizens, cumskins? You the new slaves.

A reminder that Wewuzda was created by a jew. Niggers are so low on IQ and effort, they couldn't even think of an utopian dream fantasy land for themselves. Kek

Reminder that 4chan pretends to hate capeshit yet their favorite films of last year were Logan, Wonder Woman, Split, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, John Wick 2, Kong Skull Island and Get Out.

Why do you to reminds us of that? That's common knowledge.

THIS

`

If cuck/tv/ is anything like our Holla Forums, 75% of those who answered were probably just shitposting.

But cuck/tv/ is nothing like our Holla Forums and I assure you they were 100% honest.

This

Is this pic from Infinity Wars? It looks like a TV movie.

Also why are they using swords? I thought Wakanda was the most advanced civilization in the world.

Because nigger IQ is 85%

This is the most far-fetched thing in the MCU yet.

haha niggers

it already felt extremely forced and unbelievable in the comics/cartoons, no idea why the thought it would make a good movie

Feige has the smile of a sociopath, for real.

It became forced when it came to the movies.

This. The entire concept of Wakanda and Black Panther sucks. He's a shitty mary-sue, the whole Wakanda is a mary-sue country, its inhabitants are all mary-sues.

I guess the next phase of Marvel Studios will be about shoving SJWism down people's throats, just like in the comics. The difference is that normies eat Marvel movies, so there won't be any backlash.

First Spider-Man Homecoming, now Black Panther, soon Thor 4 starring Valkyrie.

I don't care how much fucking money this movie made, the MCU is going to stop printing cash as soon as RDJ abandons this shit pile.

By that time MCU gonna be such pozzed SocJus neghole that not watching it would mean getting fired from your job.

Diversity is literally just the opposite of humanity. One person can be 100% diverse if they are completely non-human. That's why diversity just keeps on going up if you continue to add niggers and remove whitey.

Mark my words. Downey quitting will be the normalfag jump off point. We've already seen this on a smaller scale with the Sony Spiderman movies never recovering after they shitcanned Tobey Maguire. While Black Panther made all this fucking money, a good portion of the audience was probably left wondering what the fucking hype was about which will help accelerate the burn-out process. Same thing happened with the new Star Wars movies.

What if he don't leave?

normalfag don't care about downey jr since around 2014. He only stood out in the earliest years, now they have quirky reddit humorists up the ass.

won't matter, they don't have to actually care about him, they just need an out to stop caring on a subconscious macro-level, it will be a tipping point, also there's no more retarded imagined diversity barriers to break after Wonder Woman and Black Panther, no one is going to see a movie about Captain Spic or Super Tranny

why would they stop caring if they love Chris Prat more than downey jr and could care less about him leaving

Is this supposed to be a joke or is american "education" really this far gone?

Chris Pratt isn't enough to carry this shit on his back, all trends must come to an end, Disco died, and this needs to go away before they can bring it back again

It's called history, or have mohamed worshiping class replaced history one already?

I mean, it will die, but downey jr will have nothing to do with it

he's the main character of the entire shit, they even stuck him in the retarded Spiderman movie, the original cast members leaving will be a normalfag jump off point

stop shitsposting and be serious, they don't really teach such outrageous bullshit in the US - right?

were you even reading? They already have like 3 exact same characters, only not old as fuck and more popular. He was " the main character of the entire shit" in like 2009. They stuck him in Spiderman because he's so fucking old he works as a father figure.

The fucks I give about Marvel have already reached into the negatives. Now I just wait for Holla Forums to kill themselves already so they can do the gene pool a favor.

Did they already burns the books where it said Mohamed didn't discovered Africa 5000 years ago? I'm not shitposting, how bad is educating over at Western Caliphate?

Here is a history of Britain in six images.

how must is Jizney paying you?

how fucking difficult is it to answer such a simple question?
this is exactly the kind of thing americans, especially niggers, would take for true without question. Is someone actually spreading such notions?

a-
are you on the spectrum? I noticed first when you culdn't comprehend my previous post

Leftists and niggers are too stupid to realize they're being treated like little children.

Soon.

I think there's a possibility of Avengers 4 crashing the franchise, if the rumors about time travel are true. Normies are really expecting an emotional ending with at least one big hero dying, but if time travels happens and everyone survives at the end of Avengers 4, plus all dead characters being resurrected, maybe normies will throw a tantrum even bigger than The Last Jedi.

you suggested they stuck Iron Man in Spiderman: Homecoming for a reason other than marketing. You're obviously an idiot not worth talking to anymore.

dam son where's his mixtape at it should be fire

Yeah, you're definitely autistic.

wonder woman sucked cock

all of those sucked cock

Halfchan is reddit. You realize that, right?

uhku

ku6
hg