I haven't watched NuSimpsons in forever, have they become even more pozzed...

I haven't watched NuSimpsons in forever, have they become even more pozzed? Any brave user keeps up with it for posterity?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=pBI3lc18k8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I watch a new episode every now and then. It's a completely different show.

That just looks like a young Skinner.

really makes you think

That they design characters according to a template, and have no creativity left.

CIA did a cameo on the Simpsons? that's actually pretty cool

Genuinely surprising this show is still on the air, and that people still watch it. Same goes for South Park, tbh. Those shows jumped the shark 15 years ago.

Simpsons went to shit after the Stonecutter and World's Fair episodes, prove me wrong

Season 9 still has tons of good episodes

Q.E.D.

We're talking about NuSimpsons here, that's a completely different beats from just bad Simpsons. I'm particularly interested in the last 2-3 seasons.

The Simpsons didn't suddenly get bad. It was a slow spiral into shitness. Compare an episode from say, season 14, with an episode from today. It's amazing how stark the difference is.

If I were the creators, I'd just jump ship. Let a bunch of faggot jew writers make me shekels as they write my old show into the ground, while I work on something that's satisfying and will likely have fans that followed me from the original.
Futurama was better than a huge chunk of The Simpsons, but even that started going downhill when they started to take themselves a bit seriously.

you're a retard

done, next

If you ever need a glimpse into how bad its gotten without actually having to watch it, give the Simpsums a try.

Barthood is actually a very good episode

god no

good shit

what's it like having no heart?

I dunno, what's it like having no taste?

pretty great, helps me eat out your mom without throwing up

Oh fuck, I watched that spaceship episode but had blocked it from my memory.

that's funny, having no heart helps me plow your mom and not care about what you do with the corpse of mine.

same

So we're doing Futurama episodes now?

Are you all uninitiated???????
Are you all blind?????

OP you are an uninitiated hothead. Only one with such a heated cranium could scoff at this miraculous image, easily equivalent to a vision of the virgin mary in christianity.

I was baffled when I saw the episode, they're so creatively drained they just do treehouse of terror premises as normal episodes now

Their new artstyle is hideous. It reminds me of what they did to Arthur.

this show is racist

Britain is a muslim nation, what are you talking about

It's really jarring, the blend between the traditional art style and cheap chink flash animation.

It's actually not that bad tbf, but the real problem is that they can't do certain animations. at least not without putting the same amount of effort as hand they hand drawing it.

what the fuck is up with that name? is homer going to help him assassinate trump or something?

Honestly, the only thing worth looking out for in NuSimpsons are the chalkboard gags, billboard gags and most importantly couch gags. Infact, I don't know if this is true but they know their own show is so shit to the point where they need to have a bit more creativity on those three gags.

Look at the pics.

I'd say about 5 years ago. But it really went worse when Season 19 began with the weird storyline crap.

Did you not enjoy the 1:1 hilarious parody of Drumpf where he's an evil racist?

Fucking leftists

No, it died pretty much immediately after it dropped it's original premise. They turned it from a show about innocent little kids trying to cope with their twisted environment to a show where they can make topical jokes, completely ignoring the fact no 10 year old child makes witty political jokes and references to 70s cult movies. Its not even remotely the same show.

Hasn't it been… sort of that way? I mean the fourth episode of the first season was about homosexuality.

NuSimpsons couch gags are literally the most cancerous unfunny thing in the world

Are you legally retarded? Holy shit…

Why would he admit to paying his sister on the board?

the show was just made out of tracey ulman shorts

D'OH!!!!

lol

Blow it all up.

This is why I lurk Holla Forums

Please keep doing that.

Harsh.

This one was especially bad.

Attached: mutt meme.png (500x416, 101.81K)

What is the absolute worst episode of Simpsons and how does it match up to the worst of Family Guy, American Dad or whatever the fuck else horrible garbage that still comes on?

Underrated

Personally i'd go with the sadgasm episode, but honestly I still think there's unexplored depths of suckage left in the writers of the [CURRENT YEAR+3]

Attached: Feminist writning on The Simpsons.webm (854x480, 6.03M)

sadgasm isn't even pure NuSimpsons, made at the very beginning. It goes to such hellholes you'd weep

iyui

hooktube.com/watch?v=pBI3lc18k8Q

The Simpsons was never good.

AWAY WE GO
rick & morty reference xDDDD

Attached: DICK AND FUCKY.jpg (576x768, 107.16K)

The fact he actually put on a fucking lab coat is probably the most offensive thing in that image. and that's saying a lot

Attached: 5d32989f606379d0798c0e099d1bc900d86d46bc95e950840dc14545e1c773bc.jpg (648x648, 26.83K)