Dear Holla Forums waifufags. How long before your 3D waifu gets blacked and you come crawling back to 2D bliss?

Dear Holla Forums waifufags. How long before your 3D waifu gets blacked and you come crawling back to 2D bliss?

top kek

Mine's already blacked!

#soyboy #noregrets

He can't keep getting away with it!!

whos da wite gurl?

Only useless fags and shitcunts have waifus. 3d or 2d.
Narcisist cunts that deserve nothing less than the coldest gulag. You're a drain on society. Leeches. Nothing more.

spoiler this shit user
/=^_^=\

《 》

_ _

■ ■

3DPD can't be waifus you retarded niggers.

Jennette McCurdy. Once cutie tomboy from iCarly and later star of Sam & Cat. Now, some nigger's used goods.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

more like jennette mcTurdy amirite? :^)

Such a waste.

Well, first and foremost, she was (((Dan "The Whoremaker" Schneider's))) used goods. The nigger itself got her at the bargain bin after /ourjew/ Dan "The Horny Hebrew" Schneider))) has taken her virginity, her youth, her enthusiasm, her will to live.

Consider this: old fart-sniffer (((Harvey Weisestein))) was destroyed, and right now police is waiting for a warrant to proceed with his arrest. /ourkike/ Dan, however, is still scot free, prancing and diddling kids like nothing has ever happened. They destroyed the Jew who controlled Holywood, but didn't touch the supposedly meek Jew who rapes children at Nickelodeon. Who's the top Jew, after all? Was Weisestein just a ruse? Does Dan "The Man Behind the Candy Van" Schneider the true Hebrew behind it all? Is he, as it seems to be, completely unstoppable? Is his metaphorical plane, so to speak, uncrasheable?

It's all about money. Harv was a big, fat, juicy Jew with lots of power and wealth with equally wealthy and powerful enemies. Dan is slim pick'ns.

Somebody stop this man.

I am genuinely surprised that the blissposters haven't been in this thread yet.

no one ever had Sam as a waifu.
t. Holla Forums oldfag

i hope he finally got v&.

you called?

(((Dan "Think of Your Career And Suck It" Schneider))) is unstoppable.

Kys tbhsmhfamalamadingdong

t. Jordan Petersonberg

Stop trying to escape from reality user,Hitler would be dissapointed.

Hitler was going to make anime real, but (((they))) stopped him.

With anime i supose you refer to super robots and dragon ball,right?
Because hitler would hate waifushit.

nice projection there, virgin

t.virgin

well, this thread went to shit fast

t.definitely not a virgin

That's illegal.

Also, if she ever found out that you have any kind of aversion to her having sex with another man, the very first thing she will do is find a man who is not you, have sex with him and then tell you about it. And then she will blame you.

3D is not acceptable, user.

t.riggered virgin

t.riggered non-virgin

That's why you gotta learn manipulation skills user.
You have to play with her brain,you have to turn her into a mindless object whose only purpose is giving you children and taking care of you.

SUBHUMANS
ENOUGH

shit, when was slaverly reinstated? I want to get a pet jigaboo to jive to jazz music as I throw him peanuts and watermelon

aye bitch gimme dat bag

Bebe, baby

Did she really think she could catch a nigger while wearing heels? Or was she trying to get the licence plate number?

Why do women think they can compete with men in physical fight? Holy fuck. First she's fighting back against nigger much bigger and stronger than her, not to mention the fact that he has a fucking gun, then she tries to catch up to him in heels.

What could have been so important about her fucking bag that she had to risk her life saving it? Or was it her stronk independent wamyn's pride that was the most important thing that the nigger stole?

t. incel

Despite having a pussy, she isn't a pussy.

Maybe instead of hating her for showing bravery and courage, even if fueled entirely by selfishness you should be ashamed that men don't show much of the same any more and are too scared of consequences.

It's hard not to agree with that when you say it out of context like that, but then again, some handbag is not worth risking your life over and that nigger had a gun, it doesn't matter how much of a tough guy you are, the fight is lost the moment the other guy pulls out a gun. That woman is just stupid, not brave, the parts of her braining that are responsible for weighing risks have been deactivated by liberal media, it's not something to commend someone for.

Did someone say 2D bliss?

Misogynists are NOT welcome on this board.

sorry fam, I beat you to it

nice pic though. I'll save it for later use

That looks nothing like Alexis…

BAP
BAP
BAP
BAP

Neither does this puerile triteness.

Blissfag I hope you're ready to fucking die soon