gshxhxhshs

Mulan? More like Blacked, is i ryte

^^das rite

hi 5 broda

Because mulan doesn't look retarded.

she's slanted eyes, so she kinda does actually

she looks chinky, not mentally deficient

chinks look retarded tbqhwyf

What kind of hairstyle is that? Surely they could have picked something that doesn't accentuate her ugly mug.

Why would they if that was the point

Will they black Mulan?

hey bic boi wat you orda?

Because she's Vietnamese and Mulan is Chinese.

t.slanteyes

Nah, just someone who appreciates the difference in Asian puss.

They didnt cast anyone

You're gonna hang first

t. slanteyes

Same thing

I wish, then I'd be able to fuck my own sister because she'd be a slant. Like a hillbilly boiiiiiiiii

Is there a difference? I've never gone down on a nipnop but from a people whose diet is based around fish and ramen, I'm a little concerned.

Philipina and Viet puss is really, really tight, but looks disgusting. Chinese puss is a bit slacker, but still far tighter than white woman puss, it's like waving a hotdog around in a football stadium with white women. Chinese puss also has the best aesthetics.

kek look at this virgin

Whatever your opinion on chinks, the fact is she looks way better than the stupid looking vietgook from Soy Wars.

Chinks are the Aryans of Asians.

Viets, Laotians, Cambodians, Burmese, Thai's, Indonesians, Flippers are all the niggers of the Asian world.

Because she is a repulsive homunculus?

I've fucked white wimmenz. Some were loose, some were so tight it hurt. Are you sure there's a correlation between race and pussclamp? Maybe it's just related to sluttiness.

It could be a bit of both. Sluttiness is obviously a huge reasoning for slackening, age, fitness. I've just found on average Asians chicks are fitter than white women, so they are tighter, maybe that's all there is to it, if more white women put the pie down and got off their arse eating chocolate icecream when they feel sad.

I've heard fat chicks are tighter than fit chicks, but haven't been able to test it out for myself.

muh dick

Because they hate geeks and love little girls.

Most asian women look like asian men to me. It happens with all nonwhite races. I see a mexican chick, and all I can see is Paco from down the road. I see a negress, and all I can see is Tyrone with a wig on. People who are into racemixing are just low-key faggots.

Which makes her a perfect fit with the rest of the cast.

You mean Japs, you stinking chink.

haha, chink

Dude humans look alike lmao

Chinks are all kinds of fucked. The Nips did nothing wrong.

Hi, mongrel.

Two atomic bombs weren't enough.

Stay mad dogeater

Kiss for your thoughts Nip user?

Don't post your trannies here, Holla Forums is a hetero board.

That's a man baby.

That's what I said, chink.

It's a shame japs didn't massacre all you chinks when they had the chance.

t.riggered chink

t. jiggered nig

Wow you're totally not butthurt. You're making very sensible posts.

why so triggered, chink?

I'd like to giggle her puff balls.

The 1% of Japanese women.

I'm definitely not saying they're all hot. I'm just saying chinks are worse.

Chinks don't have even 1%

White women can't even compete.

At least the attractive Chinese women aren't all Yakuza rape slaves.

Absolute trash taste
Gotta agree with that though

Yeah, they don't exist period

lol

Chinese are the most attractive asians on average.

I'll grant you that girl is cute, but she looks a solid 50% European. That isn't Chinese.

Who ever loses here, I win. All these brown nipples. Oooof.

said nobody ever

great job slanteyes

That chick in the last pic.

ALL MY ERECTION

Big titted glasses wearing cute asians are my thing.
Oooooooooooooof

If they did they wouldn't be hot
The asians should thank us for giving them our European admixture

She's hawt =^_^=

post more

I see this with asians and hispanics. I guess that's why those two races have so many ladyboys/trannies

UUUHUUARGHA

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE ASIANS

Little asian bitches crave the great white cock

This shit is the funniest thing I've seen today.

Attached: 0fa00d213c6459bf4cb04c6cfd53a70d76844e1d7821dfee91aaab6ce7f25ce6.gif (640x360, 1.4M)

the chink-goblin shows its true colors as it is denied what it desires. Sheesh, what possesses a white guy to want to bone these little creatures?

I like how she's stamping her feet and throwing a childlike tantrum in between calling her husband "little boy" and "not a man". I wouldn't put a baby in that spastic either.

This shit reminds me of my hispanic girlfriend.
Lots of baby crazy non-whites.
Also reminds me of this one white guy I new, blond hair, blue eyes, married some brown asian chick and had three hapas.

Disappointing, what a waste of genes.

Attached: 5893a48cf2e0352fe6b669cbc90553a64ae1ae2dfdd44810e0147f2a68566a74.png (295x323, 182.98K)

Are you white, user? If so, you fucked up unless you mean spanish and not mestizo

Attached: cde7d449536b974ed09a3b4208fee5e0246917bcf1441f4c90d37f49063a6880.jpg (650x975, 112.25K)