George Lucas: Mark is still young enough to do more (star wars) movies

Ouch. That's awkward. Mark's silent cry for help where he low key asks George to direct the next star wars

Fuck reddit wars

That’s like selling someone your house, they demolish it and build a gay bath-house then the kid who used to deliver your newspaper says you should move back in.

My sides like the stars traverse the universe now user.

George Lucas handpicked the woman who turned Star Wars into what it currently is. The one who made it a feminist pile of shit and made those "the force is female" shirts. This is his fault.

Not too broken up about that.

You chose this, I hope you're happy now that you got what you wanted.

I am. Star Wars was a horse beaten to death in the first third of the expanded universe. It has cried out for a mercy kill for years. Now even the most fanatic fanbois won't be able to resuscitate the corpse no matter how they try. It rests in peace.

I bet Lucas loves the new shit. dude is a massive faggot tbh.

t. Reddit

reddit implies some normalfag level of sophistocation. that shit isn't even worthy of tumblr

confirmed for being on suicide watch

t. Projecting faggot that doesn't know what to do now that Lucas finally let someone else do Star Wars like you've always wanted and it turned to pure shit so you've started calling it all bad out of pure desperation despite the prequels being kinos

What does it feel like to be proven so fundamentally wrong?

It's a real shame he didn't make the sequel trilogy he had planned. It would have been incredible tbh.

itt: manchildren (and Disney shills) twist their own guilt onto George as they always did.

t. Initial projector trying to project his projecting

It's pathetic, really.

t.triggered reddit

Damn right I’m triggered. It’s your fault, Mike. You fucked up Star Wars. I hope a nigger rapes you.

Yeah, i don't think so user. Stop redirecting the blame away from (((them))).

He's a genius.

^
this is new pepsi, fucking 101

Lucas did nothing wrong.