Just marathoned Episode I and now marathoning Episode II

Just marathoned Episode I and now marathoning Episode II.

This is the official Star Wars ranking.

>>>/4chan/

You think reddit will be an argument against ESB in 100 or 500 years?

You watched all 4 versions of the Panthom Soy?

>>>/soyboys/

no because reddit in this case doesn't literally mean reddit. reddit implies the depraved state of a child who aged but never matured, grew, or accomplished/created anything of their own. an adult child of such a terrifyingly low intellectual and emotional state that they would over estimate esb's worth because 'muh bad guys win' or some other inane stupid shit when objectively at best it is a decent movie and completely undeserving of all the worship it gets

reddit defines something that nature used to weed out – useless, unproductive people. Only in the past few decades have these people been given an environment that doesn't crush them outright, but gives them ample chances to survive, thrive, and have their voices/opinions deemed as significant. If the website disappeared tomorrow, reddit would still exist

Too long didn't read. You are so gay.

This

More than that actually. Society has largely changed to one that outright rewards useless people and punishes actual workers. It's fucking sick.

If we got rid of the useless eaters then imageboards would die over night.

We'd still be here just fine without you, paco

Nice pasta faggot.

kys

I just marathoned A New Hope, should I marathon Empire Strikes Back next or skipt and marathon Return of the Jedi?

sorry you can't elucidate your thoughts well

Holla Forums is an 18+ only website, reported

Whatever you say, neet.

Christ almighty. I thought ADHD was a meme disease.

It's like a hamplanet saying "it's muh genetics, I jog a whole couple of blocks once a week!"

I'm holding out to rewatch star wars until someone can link me those "Revisited" fan edit torrents

nigga u just watched a movie you didn't marathon shit

Can we get an official marathon ranking?

Why do I feel like this isn't a joke, and that's the actual state of some people's attention spans now?

It's a pasta from a couple months ago
It's unnerving how it flew past by many posters around here

>>>/reddit/

What gmae?

I>II>VI>III>IV>V>>>>Ewok Films>>>>R1>>>Holiday Special>>>>>>>VII=VIII

shit taste

Perfect Dark.

here's official ranking:

1. star wars is garbage you reddit menace, kill yourself for liking it

t. Pleb

he's not wrong

Sheev kino>all movies

I don't think that's healthy. Personally I prefer to take a day break after finishing each act/chapter.

Go back to 7chan old boy
/=^_^=\
《 》
_ _
■ ■

>>>/killyourself/

Mein sides

She is an interesting mystery ♥

baabaa boo boo
And then the hero does SWING SWANG BZZATT!!!!
And I laughed, it is so fun :))
Mom, mom, mom, I want my tendies :)

Ironic!

You need to pause to update twitter, at least.