The absolute state of Holla Forums right now

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=iJBrqAxpUOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still better than Holla Forums though

What's changed?

Gahoole was false flagging maisiefag, until blissanon stepped up to the plate, now all the spam is over.

You have an unfortunate attitude about Maisieposting.

Who's Gahoole and what did Blissanon do?

>>>/cuckchan/

Sorry I don't follow your nerdy mod drama.

I am going to assume it is some namenigger that wants to be internet famous on a dying imageboard for cartoon obsessed amerimutts and political hipsters.

Pretty much that and he's trying to cover up his faggotry with "le ironic faggotry xD"

Well considering his post history is low level shitposting that usually ends with him getting butthurt enough to spam threads when he gets memed in I don't think it could be anything else.

You can post pretty much anything on here besides this

This triggers the dysgenic mongrels.

Not even the worst of the waifufags on old Holla Forums, i.e. Kaiji, aidz, Bellatap, etc. were this bad.

You should go back.

Fuck off, autist.

Who's autist

Reported for meta thread

Honestly, these waifufags are getting more carefree, especially the ones you mentioned there. Fucking throw the all in one containment thread and ban them if they leak out at the very least. Mods seem more careless than ever, if the BO even around? Fuck I know, he supports this waifushit anyway, not like he will help.

Jennay janny. Made a video about how there’s only one marganon on the board and he wants him gone because he ban evaded a year ago.
hooktube.com/watch?v=iJBrqAxpUOs
Also has a major boner for someone named zach.

The waifufags are the jannys

BO is a capeshit pleb. There is no aid from that quarter.

You forgot to mention he made up a retarded "fight" with his fellow janny buddy to divert attention when he was proven wrong.

Pretty sure either maisiefag or blissanon is a mod too.

Or all the same mod.

This display of helplessness makes me horny Sweetie.