A reminder that Amazon's LOTR tv series is still a thing...

A reminder that Amazon's LOTR tv series is still a thing. Just in case you woke up one day and decided it was just a bad dream.
archive.is/Qt3wu

Also

LOTR is commie trash anyway

I want all gays to leave. K thanx

>Thank you for your letter. I regret that I am not clear as to what you intend by arisch. I am not of Aryan extraction: that is Indo-Iranian; as far as I am aware none of my ancestors spoke Hindustani, Persian, Gypsy, or any related dialects. But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people. My great-great-grandfather came to England in the eighteenth century from Germany: the main part of my descent is therefore purely English, and I am an English subject - which should be sufficient. I have been accustomed, nonetheless, to regard my German name with pride, and continued to do so throughout the period of the late regrettable war, in which I served in the English army. I cannot, however, forbear to comment that if impertinent and irrelevant inquiries of this sort are to become the rule in matters of literature, then the time is not far distant when a German name will no longer be a source of pride.
>Your enquiry is doubtless made in order to comply with the laws of your own country, but that this should be held to apply to the subjects of another state would be improper, even if it had (as it has not) any bearing whatsoever on the merits of my work or its sustainability for publication, of which you appear to have satisfied yourselves without reference to my Abstammung.

But that's everyday user

Frodo - Donald Glover
Sam - Daniel Kaluuya
Merry - Ice Cube
Pippin - Kevin Hart
Gandalf - Djimon Hounsou
Bilbo - Martin Freeman
Legolas - Taye Diggs
Aragorn - Jamie Foxx
Boromir - Mahershala Ali
Gimli - Forest Whitaker
Arwen - Bella Thorne
Saruman - Christoph Waltz
Wormtongue - Trevante Rhodes
Theoden - Lawrence Fishbourne
Faramir - John Boyega
Eomer - Anython Mackie
Galadriel - Emma Watson
Haldir - Ewan Mcgreggor
Elrond - Tyler Perry
Eowyn - Keira Knightley
Lurtz - Idris Elba
Gollum - Maisie Williams
Mouth of Sauron - Daisy Ridley
Treebeard -Whoopi Goldberg
Denethor - Denzel Washington
Gothmog - Ryan Gosling
Tom Bombadil - Chris Tucker
Cave Troll - Kirsten Dunst

UN will hear of this, you bigot

Will it happen?

Only (((jerrycucks))) will have a problem with this.

Yes, because the actors are the low caste of Hollywood anyway. Anyone with a shnoz worth a shit over there is producing, not playing.

That's not nice.

Doesn't compute.

The truth hurts.

That's reality

Yeah and the acting's real top notch, isn't it?

If you don't watch oscarbait or capeshit

i know that feel breh

jjj6
kg6

A reminder that jews exist.

Also George Lucas sold lucasfilm to Disney and Christopher Tolkien resigned as director of Tolkien Estate

You like my lrod of the rangs fanart lol

these are dark times

t. zack

he also said Tolkien is rolling in his grave

Rhys-Davies confirmed /ourguy/

nerds deserve this tbh

can't get any worse tbh

still asshurt in the current year lmao

AND MY AXE!

But what if it's good?

we can easily rule that out, now can't we

But what if they care?

we can easily rule that out, now can't we

John Rhys-Davies is saying the dates are bad

no, he's saying the jews should be gased

Implying Andre Braugher wouldn’t be Gandalf

literal who

Gimli's direction in LOTR was a fucking joke aside from the extended of fellowship so he shouldn't talk.

In fact I love lotr but it's as overrated as star wars at this point. TTT and ROTK are overrated, it's a fact.

Fuck, could you be more of a reddit goon.
kys

Loving lord of the rings and loving each film individually is two completely different things.

killing yourself and going back to reddit aren't, though, but you're gonna do both now, anyway

Can't hold a conversation huh, Holla Forumsniggy?