I am all bark and no bite. I always talk like I want dick...

What did she mean by this? (this is an actual quote from yesterday)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/08/jennifer-lawrence-i-always-talk-like-i-want-dck-but-i-dont/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sauce?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/08/jennifer-lawrence-i-always-talk-like-i-want-dck-but-i-dont/

She has horrible moles, freckles, "beauty spots" whatever they're called.
Post her butthole.

women nowadays think they're pure if they don't randomly fuck strangers

Film at fucking eleven!

You left out the worst part

which way is she looking?
It is the complex manifest of a middle school dropout. Show some respect.

u posted without the anonymous name. ur so cool.

Jesus fucking Christ, this bitch is so fucking dumb

isn't this literally our kind of otizm making her an instant /ourgirl/?

Don't fall for it

and yet she is still smarter than you…
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

She isn't smarter than some niggers in America m80, she couldn't even pass middle school.

DAYUM

This is the empty glassy stare of a MKUltra'd person.
A good way to get a feel on it is to concentrate on her nose tip and look into the distance.

Current Year+3 making roasties realise their past mistakes as we enter a more conservative era, the era of btfo jewish ideas that brought our societies misery.

Someone should mention to her that the gays have damn near a monopoly on STIs.

What's with this push to replace "STD" with "STI"?

Infection can also mean things like fungi, parasites, bacteria spread by sex etc.. It's just the more accurate medical term.

Nah, there's something more to it.

It's also being changed so that people stop mocking that new Star Trek series

Star Trek Discovery has trademarked STD.

You can have an STI without it developing into an STD and causing problems. Most people have some strain of HPV, but it would be wrong to say they have an STD because it's completely symptomless.

WEW. JLAW BTFO

No. The "D" in STD means disease. The "I" in STI means infection. If you have HPV, you are infected with a disease. There's no difference, people just say STI because "infection" sounds better than "disease", even though it's the same thing.

Wouldn't you be so proud to be her mom or dad and look at the news and see your daughter saying things like this?

Go back to your cuckshed cumskin

jfgdd

It was the first one that appeared IDGAF

It implies temporariness

Pictured here getting face covered in what must be hand sanitizer then. So CLEAN!

all diseases are temporary.

except henrietta lacks' cancer i suppose…

Im posting with my phone. I dont know why it did that and really could give a shit. Contain your autism.

Why do you give a shit?

She needs to spend a little time focusing her vision in a mirror. She's getting a lazy eye.

You can see it in most (((Hollywood stars))) just by looking at the eyes. The CIA seem to be hard at work still.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA BREITBART BTFO SHITTIFER LAWRENCE

Is that a puddle of cum under her?

Can't be, must be bleach or some other hygenic substance.

She looks like a morlock.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE
OH NO NO NO NO

That's not even her, dum-dum.

Jenn pls go.

Seriously, it looks nothing like her. Nice try, though.

It means that if you're her boyfriend, then she won't bite on your dick.

I'd impregnate her.

Your sense of disgust is lowered, when you are sexually aroused.
It's what helped humans get it on with each other and it gave anons a new fetish every year, when they browse /gif/ with their dick in their hand and expose themselves to interracial faggotry.

Would still ENFORCE my seed into her womb and by doing so propagate the human misery, tbh

It means she's a fucking whore and she's trying to hold attention on herself now that everyone's seen what it'll look like when you cum on her face.

I could throw gobs of hand sanitizer at random people. Terrorism!

It's her boyfriend's cum though.