Oprah 2020

Are they remaking thunderdome?

is this jojo

Storm really let herself go.

no but seriously what is it

racist.

A Wrinkle in Time

didnt they make the main characters black when they were white in the book

Doesn't matter, because we are all the same on the inside. If you ignore bone density, propensity toward different diseases. Brain and nerve tissue dissimilarities. Different bacteria that live in our mouths and guts…

This!
It's all pink on the inside.

Thanks Trump. Thanks for stabbing us in the back like this. Really appreciate it. Can't wait.

Hey Zach.

I could never work in the medical field.

#avoteofrtrumpisavoteforisrael

wait was oprah in Spy Kids 3D? what is this from?

A VVVOTE FOR WALLS IS A VVOTE FFOR FREEDOM

VOTE DANIELS-DAN-DANIELLLS

BURP HEY MORTY

under rated

A Wrinkle in Tome. Scifi/fantasy for young adults where they follow 3 weirdo women across multiple dimensions. Naturally it has to be stunning, brave, and "diverse" now.

Excuse me, "Time"

to be fair you need to have a very high iq to understand a wrinkle in time

What they fuck are they even removing?

This is actually true. The religious subtext flies right past most readers.

Everybody bleeds, nigger.

It's a children's book from the 60's written by a woman while she was tripping on acid

Horrible book, horrible actress…of course it is going to bomb, how could it not???

The problem is that the religious subtext doesn't make the book any better…it makes it worse! At least with the Narnia books the religious subtext made the whole nonsense cohesive. Wrinkle doesn't get that benefit from its subtext..

I really don't remember much about religious subtexts. If anything I remember it almost being paganistic seeing as how there was one dimension with fairies and a centaur pegasus.

It bombed hard

buy

semen