Kino

BRETTY GUD

was it rape?

was it rape??

Tyler Durden, Travis Bickle and The Driver are my heroes. I could snap at any moment and just beat somebody to a pulp who pisses me off even a little. Faggots are afraid of me, I am exactly like my heroes, although nobody has given me a chance to display my bottled up fury.

You just watched it on television didnt you?

what a terrible post. fight club is unironically one of best flicks ever made.

For me, it's

are you a teenager? this and office space are the biggest college kid movies ever made

t. high school kid

t.13 yer old

it was in my backlog of things to watch and today I just felt like watching it

The movie was good. The book was better.

No. I had this In my backlog because I wanted to see what's all the buzz about. It's a pretty decent movie, nothing mind blowing or anything.

Quintessential pseudo-intellectual plebbit kino thread?

Its a "films Holla Forums tells you you're not allowed to like but you love them anyway" thread

I've never watched it but I know the ending. is it worth watching now?

/thread.

PRITTY BRAD

everyone has seen it and its not wortg talking about tbh fam meep meep no homo sage in all fields

I don't know but someone got mad at me for spoiling it in a movie class in 2012.

This is now an oldfag. Spam dead memes and gatchimuchi.

*and oldfag thread goddamit

*an fuck

All of Chuck Palahniuks books are better than the movies, because they're all about the stream of thoughts and mindset of the characters, which is difficult to translate to film. That being said, Fight Club is worth a watch if you haven't read the book.

shame

I'd say it's worth the watch. The central twist is important but it still works if you know it beforehand.

oh christ, that movies turns 20 this year…

Just go to /fringe/ it's the same experience.

It's a power-fantasy for weak white men.

Nah it's a wake-up call for weak white men to better themselves, you see the thing is all races are afflicted by emasculation in western society, white's and asians are the ones who genuinely want to improve themselves while niggers are happy pretending they are masculine because they will chimp out and kill another nigger if they look at them wrong, despite the fact they have the highest rate of gay relationships per capita, highest rate of MTF transexual conversion per capita, and are all raised by single mothers.

back to r/movies with you, kid

It’s garbage. The people who love it were fatherless bastards who can’t recognize real masculinity.

You just described 90% of amerimutts.
how's that divorce working for you, protestantfags