Half in the Bag: Annihilation

S O O N

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=UtePG4Pon_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This ugly ugly ugly woman needs to be banned from films.

Mike Stoklasa rents an apartment, he lives alone.

I thought he raped the red haired chick that put on a ton of weight before she disappeared.

>>>/rentfree/

JFC. All the movie reviewer channels really ran dry after Black Manther.
Dead ass month. Even with the Oscars and awards season shit.

I don't even know if Annihilation was a cinema release or straight-to-Netflix.
Has the same vibe as Bright or Mute.

What's the point of this thread? The cucklasa posters know where its going to go, the rent free poster still not board vol know where its going to go, and there isn't even a video to mock. Pathetic

Question anyone know if RLM has the balls to attempt to do a Plinkett for TLJ? I want to see how they spin it this time.

The absolute state of Holla Forums.

If they liked annihilation i'm unsubbing, i have better friend simulators. It's one thing to be passive about capeshit, I get it. But Annihilation is a legitimately terrible movie and a mess in every way. If they take the route they do with capeshit, acting like it's just meant to be entertainment, fuck them. It clearly wasn't just trying to be entertainment, well not all of it. It was trying to be several things at once and was just an ridiculous mess.

You should have unsubbed at the latest when they cucked out on TFA plinkett, or really when they brought Aids and beard fat in as regulars reviewers.

I don't really give a shit about that stuff though. Beard fat is alright and TFA wasn't total unbelievable trash like the prequels. I just don't watch anything with Jack either. But them liking Annihilation proves they've totally given up actual film analysis and criticism in favor of being movie of the week fags.

Even discounting his soy levels, he is never funny and is just a waste of a chair, he just kills the flow of the comedy when everyone is having a good time.

hooktube.com/watch?v=UtePG4Pon_M

this is what Jay says holy shit what a couple of retards

THEY'RE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT HOW GREAT ALL THE WOMEN ARE BECAUSE ITS ALL WOMEN
i'm done

ITS UP

I'm just waiting for the next Plinkett review or however the fuck it's spelled.

Oh yeah they've got shit taste in movies, most people only watch them because they're funny.

kys

In all seriousness, what happened to this whore? A whole internet full of obsessive neets, and this whore managed to completely fall off the radar? Bullshit. I DEMAND NEWS.

What the fuck, Mike just said “kino” at 21:58

Is this real life?

She got scared off by reddit and their obsession with her feet last I heard.

But that was years ago. There has to be something somewhere.

here's a screencap of her facebook profile

She fucks horse?

Wouldn't you?

What amazes me the most is he actually used the word correctly.

Yes.
She puts a strap-on on and pegs that horse.

SHE WAS A HORSE THE WHOLE TIME!
not surprised.

if that was a twist to a movie rlm would love it

What the fuck is Annihilation?
I stopped paying attention to current year movies a year ago

>but lol not really the alien is still alive somehow
hard to believe the same person made ex machina, now i'm going to look at that shit with a more critical eye

okay nvm i will never look at beard fat the same way again

W H O C A R E S

Where's the next Plinkett review you fucking hack frauds?

Based RLM

holy SHIT what a massive
LOSER

Nobody cares.

thanks Mike, I am going to follow your example and buy this movie and watch it by myself when my bull comes over
#feminism #winning

Lol

Why do these soyboy faggots pretend like they don't care when shit like this happens. Nigger you own a whole shelf of star wars toys and other bullshit movie memorabilia. There's no way you don't care about shit like twitter followers and youtube subs.

I lived for years with a single frying pan that had cheap baked beans in it every night. This faggot is obese and complaining that he smashes his own fancy shit and then whines about it on twitter.

Attached: moonman 49 faggots and 1 dunecoon.webm (480x360, 7.08M)

It's sad that Mike genuinely believes that he's: 1) normal; 2) intelligent

Who is Beard Fat man?