Signs a Movie Was Made in America

What are the obvious signs that a movie was made in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ujQ-fCUH9TY
hooktube.com/watch?v=4lS4NbUSGqg?t=1m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It has a black man leading with a white female love interest.

And a soyboy sidekick.

White males are either villains or beta cucks.

It is pushing forced diversity plus feminism.

White badasses are always divorced.

Character dialogue isn't in some foreign language.

Beat me to it.

Also this. Rarely if ever a black villain, too.

Those could be made in the UK.

That could be made literally anywhere outside Africa.

wtf is this gay shit? Anglos watch this?

It's a comicbook, that tries to rape everything backwards in Time. The 10th's run was never like this

No humans in it.

Military glorification, patriotism depicted as the most virtuous aspect of the individual.

Feels nice to not live in some cucked shithole tbh.

Patriotism is virtuous, commie.

Nationalism is virtuous, patriotism is shit.

Patriotism is a love of the country; ie the state
Nationalism is the love of the people; ie the culture, values and history of said people

Amerimutts can only aspire to a shallow patriotism because there is no collective identity or set of values, so it's just flag-waving and sloganeering about how america is free and #1

Barbecue, waterslide parks, air hockey, and slushies are America's shared set of values.

Rolling.

There really aren't any.

rrrrroll

Fuck yeah

Never gets old.

To be fair, Americans do a have a culture ("FREEDUM!") but it's just tied too closely to their state. If the state stops existing, so does their culture. In Europe you can have revolution after revolution but the culture of the people always more or less stays the same unless (((someone))) attacks it directly.

Rolling for 9.

Statements using higher than kindergarten-level language are greeted with, "In English, please?"

Stop speaking our language, serf.

Make me, George.

WTF, is that meant to be Sutekh from Pyramids of Mars?
That guy was literally one of the scariest nightmare-inducing assholes from the original series.

LOL at the "we only know sassy" PC non-characters in the BG.

Burns pretty bad that you are our bitches doesn't it?

calories don't cause weight gain, that's fake bro science

Anytime someone talks about "our values" as in American values its usually to to promote war in the middle east on behalf of israel or to prostate themselves to israel.

prostrate.

I'm pretty sure that movie didn't make any judgements and just showed things as they really are.
Like Black Hawk Down, the narrative is created by the viewers and invites discussion, unlike crap with "Moral of the Story" plots.

I thought that was British films?

it being fun to watch and not a boring snooze fest tbh

These all count for southern UK and some cucked european countries films, because Americanism is the death of culture.

its Russian Cyrillic you retarded american
its OMON but they changed the lettering backwards to confuse retarded westerners

Holy shit america BTFO

Not sure what the problem is with nationalism and patriotism in the traditional sense of the words. The problem is that both have been chained to the idea of supporting Israel and blindly supporting the government. Nuke Israel

it's made by an american company.

how can you tell which companies are american? look for the most ridiculous logos or intro videos.

rollan

There's like three seemingly butthurt replies and they're probably being sarcastic.

You should worry more about the jews who live in the US. They're far more dangerous than any israeli beggar.

Simple.

Might happen by accident when enough diversity hires get the launch codes.

You hate us 'cause you ain't us.

U
S
(((A)))

I assumed it was just an edit but I still thought it was funny, you raging faggot. Go scream "AHCTUALLY" in a crowded room and get shot.

they won't let muslims get that close.

It's a good movie.
Russians are properly portrayed as villains.
English people are channeling their inner Jew and masquerading as citizens of our country.
Women can beat up men.
Big guns.
Americans accurately save the planet like in real life.

Trite simplistic plot with lots of emotional manipulation to make sure you don't feel anything you're not supposed to.

As much as I hated all the patriotism of old, perhaps America would be better served returning to that manner. Maybe then we wouldn't have all these faggots, landwhales and niggers getting put on pedestals for nothing.

Truly sad.

This is the most american movie I can think of, and it was also showed to us during middle or pre-school in Norway but I dont remember the movie's name

patriotism is virtuous

killing kids because muh greatest ally said so is not

And then you end up with not only faggots, landwhales and niggers but patriotic faggots, landwhales and niggers.

Please continue embarrassing yourselves for my entertainment.

Was that Holes with Shia LaJUST and Patricia Arquette?

libshit educator brainwashing children with culture marxist nonsense.

It sucks.

I want to smash this kike bitch in the face every time her rat face opens to spew her diarrhea of the mouth

Are those quotes real? I don't remember that show having shit like that.

pls don't ruin muh childhood :(

What did she mean by this?

Marxists have always tried to destroy media. I bet you watched that show as a kid and grew up into a gayloving faggot boy, didn't you?

I was too lazy to correct the Tumblr SJW retards image.

hooktube.com/watch?v=ujQ-fCUH9TY

hooktube.com/watch?v=4lS4NbUSGqg?t=1m4s

I'll let you guys look for the rest, I assure you she's a textbook example of a Marxist useful idiot. The things you don't notice as a kid…

i hope my children can look like her

wew, so this is why I watch anime?

Don't worry (((bro))) they will, we are all children of the Earth, we are part of the same race - the human race.

people are speaking english

To bad Americans are buying up all the studios

no thats just because you a manchild

maybe dont remember

G-d, is there anything they don't destroy?

It contains ass loads of political commentary about anything and everything except Global warming or it is a movie about Global warming only.

The fact I share the earth with these things fills me with endless disgusts.

AMI OUT

all the reaches in Recess are miserable cunts the children hate.

That's how they wrote teachers people hated 10 years ago.

America never had a chance. it's literally shaped like a guy eating a burger.

6/10 at best.

I clapped anyway.

👏👏👏

jghe
jfhj5
u

It's shit

sounds right

Our average American eats like a king. I'm sorry your country can't afford food.

It's a reboot/reimagining/soft sequel/whatever that badly recycles something moderately enjoyable.

What was the truth of Native Americans again?

To be fair, didn't the other teachers in that show think she was a complete ditz?

Now this thread is going places.

North American Indians: Neolithic-level savages that had varying levels of complexity, but would routinely fuck each other over in tribal disputes.
South American Indians: Although some didn't get into heavy metallurgy, they had a degree of civilization that was comparable to the Old World.
For example, Tenochtitlan was a densely populated city that could rival some of the old capitals.
NA Indians were fucked over by the British and had some generally good relations with the French whether that was because the French couldn't get people over quickly enough or if they genuinely liked the natives is debatable.
SA Indians were seriously fucked by the Spanish and Portuguese.
But then again, they engaged in human sacrifice and slavery, so it balances out.

Judging from your post, they're horrible people. I guess that teacher is nuts.

I mean, I'd rather deal with an Aztec or Incan than a Carib, but it was what it was.

But one thing I need to know was did the Europeans give the NA a chance to redeem themselves before fucking them over? I mean if they didn't then they deserved it.

The British, no. They were dicks right from the get-go.
They were the one who sent diseased blankets to the Natives as a "gift."
The French, mostly yes. Of all the Europeans, the Natives got along the best with the French.
Mostly because the French actually took the time to learn their ways, language, and try to work together. Sometimes French men would marry Native women of different tribes to cement good relations and ease conversion.

And as for the Spanish and Portuguese, absolutely not.
Best thing a Native could hope to be with them was a slave that didn't work too hard, provided the disease didn't kill them first.
But, then again, Natives were considered better than Niggers. So that's something.

The french were given free land by the gov. If they knocked up a native and married her. Why do you think all metis are french and never english.

I dunno, but I know the signs of an eurotrash movie

wouldnt mind drilling for 56% oil in that actually

Attached: doyoufeelimpressive.webm (1280x720, 870.66K)

You do realize that's a parody of marxist teachers, right?

Why do you think he prefers anime?

It was actually made by Jews.

was she jewish?

Example: Drive

drive had diversity hadnt it?

HOME OF THE FREEEEEEEEEE

Yes, the stupid goy (Ryan Gosling) manages to kill the jews, at the expense of becoming unemployed, leaving behind 1 million dollars, being almost fatally wounded, and being pushed away from raising his gf's half mexican son (he never even fucks the gf btw).
All he wanted was to be a cuck, and the jews didnt even let him have that…

They stomp all around the house in their filthy shoes, they even lay on their bed with them on. Pig disgusting Californians and Americans.

Anything that has Seth Rogan in it and lots of puerile humor and drug use.

Rolly polly

characters think foreskin is gross and unnatural

holy shit i cant stop laughing

Attached: smørbrød.jpg (1000x670, 145.88K)

You eat chemicals and processed corn syrup with added estrogen. Amerimutts are the only people on earth who are morbidly obese AND malnourished at the same time. Really you mongrels need to get it together.

Attached: 1467324173114.jpg (600x600, 50.97K)

it stars ryan gosling

This is extremely American
hell I just know that some american cut faggot with the mark of the jew is gonna debate me about why circumcised penises are actually hygienic or some shit

Or Channing Tatum. He's such a goblin.

jokes on you i walk barefoot like a hobbit

You eat dirt and smegma from your ugly brown penis.

go easy on the poor fellows, lad.

They can't accept the cognitive dissonance of their parents and doctors legally mutilating their genitals without their consent.

Moses was an Egyptian. He didn't get put in a basket in a river in the Levant and somehow ended up in Egypt.
There was also the Phoenicians who were seafaring Jews who had a Dynasty, they also were in Britain at least 500bc and founded Carthage.
The Jews were the "slave" owners.
Then kicked Akhenaten out who took the followers of his monotheistic faith with him.

Extremely character-driven as a vehicle for narcissistic Hollywood stars. Americans are too stupid to simply enjoy a story and setting, they need everything to be about a hero for them to project upon.

Attached: Asuka Laughs at You by hairu - Condesending - Judging - Smug - Asuka Makes Fun of You.jpg (550x450, 127.79K)

STOP!

Attached: SCREAMING CAT - Sad - Unhappy - Hurt - Scared - Frightened - Retard Cat.jpg (640x427, 31.61K)

It has a lot of explosions and planes and trucks moving really fast, like Speed, or Air Force One, or Rambo, and it usually has either a patriotic overtone or a mockery of patriotism to embarassing degree. Also hamburgers and football.

Attached: Smug Shiggy.png (564x739, 115.49K)

Because metis are by definition part native and part french