How's the job hunt going, fellas?

How's the job hunt going, fellas?

Walmart won't even hire me because of my mental problems. I am going to be on the streets in a month or two since I haven't been able to afford my meds and everyone has lost patience with it.

I thought that was Kaban for a moment.

Only reason I openned the thread.

What kind of mental problems do you have?

He voted for Trump.

Being a white male. Pretty heartbreaking stuff.

Jewish

Why aren't you on SSI? If you're crazy like me you should be able to get that shit covered.

Pretty meh, it's always weird/little annoying working with someone 30 years older with you and all they talk do is listen to is dad rock in the truck or talk about the old days.

No transportation to go job hunting. Even if I applied somewhere online I would have to ask for rides every single day. Also, huge gap in employment that I'm not prepared to substantiate.

Two scoops dude

TWO????? SCOOPS?????

How close are you to businesses? You can always get a bicycle then upgrade to moped then upgrade from there to car.

I'm a full-time student, so I have an excuse for not being employed. Though, I do have an interview coming next month.

shh, don't ruin his lazy ass excuse

I'm about to go to University in my late 20's. At least I get to use the GI Bill to pay for it. I hope it goes well.

There is a gas station and like some hole-in-the-wall restaurants about 10 minute walk. That's about it. I don't own a bike.

Bicycles are cheap and it looks ten times cooler then walking around.

This ain't Portland though. I'm in niggerville.

You could always get a job as a gloryhole attendant.

Deal with it.

This is how I deal with it.

Sooooo North East Portland?

Why are wagies so triggered by NEETs?

because you are living off of our resources

Haven't been looking for one

It's kinda meh. Going to a job fare today to see what's available.

good luck

Wish I bothered going to school and learning history, I could work a comfy job at the local museum or something. Maybe I'll find something doing data entry, put my autism to use?

at least find a library so you can shitpost with us once a day