What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1FvE0p33hBW
hooktube.com/channel/UCzaFDfOGjcb9ldL0eHGwgAQ
archive.is/z9JlW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't that one of Shrek's kids?

Yeah I'm not going to be able to fall asleep tonight.

fuck

FIFTY SIX PERCENT

>>>/wooo/

zach I fuking know it was u who posted this stop being a little bitch and face me like a man

the girl I work with says I look like the clown from IT, so I guess i should just become a horror movie monster. they wouldn't have to pay for makeup just bill me as la creatura and be done with it

Is this the BO then?

no I'm not the BO

dont make here upset, ya fuckin 56% goblin

fight me then

If you're the guy in the videos then you have a decent voice, you're ugly but I'd rather listen to you talk than some SoCal dude with a faggy voice.

You're a cool dude tbh

I fucking will. Tell me when and where. I'll be there.

Whomping Willow, midnight. Let's do it motherfucker.

a janny then

okay then I'm booked through early april so how about April 21st at the Benton Beach Campgrounds in MN. I'll livestream the fight and you'll get half the proceeds.

FACE ME

keep it to one thread faggots jfc

OKay but seriously if zach doesn't respond to me in the next 23 hours I will ban waifu posting permanently. Email me now bitch

noooooo

yeah get up here bitch I'll take you in zach's place

HOLY FUCK
HOW WILL ZACH EVER RECOVER
WHEN IS THE MATCH?

To be fair he’s probably chris hemsworth compared to maisiefag.

no fukin clue dude still waiting to hear from zach, earliest I can do is late april

I'd love to see you wipe the floor with him. I think you know Zach will never agree to it, but you're doing g-d's work.

oh wow candied critters

I will take literally any other waifufag at this point if it means that they will defend the honor of their waifus in unarmed combat. Zach is a little bitch but he must be shown what a real man looks like in order to save his soul.

maybe this thread should be pinned

Typical.

nah I'd kick your ass in an actual fight old man. Boxing is about as close to a real fight as kendo is AKA no actual use

The one the only, Johnny Neptune. The bane of pathetic incels and losers everywhere.

Is this the new truthseeker ?

No.

I don't think that's what he said, Zach. When are you going to fight him?

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS TO ZACH

Zach respond to my challenge

Zach you only have a few hours left to save the waifu race

Better watch it with that bumplocking mod. We don't take kindly to rulecucks around here.

This. Hedgehogs are on tv all the time.

Well then you better fucking hope zach responds to my challenge then. Otherwise you're gonna be living in an on-topic waifuless Holla Forums

Cruising for a bruising hotpocket scum.

OOHHHH NO

I now support mental health checks on firearm purchases.

oh the mass murders of children didn't change your mind but an ironic phone video on an obscure cantonese fingerpainting forum did?

p. much

Oops posted this in wrong thread.

jokes on you faggot I 3d printed a gun yesterday. Try and regulate that bitch

Wow that's so funny just like the hundreds of other times I've heard it.

when was the last time you made someone laugh?

Earlier today like 5 hours ago.

eh i doubt it. you don't seem like a funny person

My sense of humor is more sophisticated than reddit-tier Pavlovian repetition so you probably wouldn't get any of my jokes.

lmao wordy jokes aren't funny fag. bet you think carlin or melaney are good comedians

NO
Ban the Emma threads all you want, but leave the blissposter and maisiefag alone.

I don't believe for one second you have a job.

I'll take a lot of shit but please do not compare me to the leftypol BO, that faggot is legit repulsing

/cow/ in one video
AUTISM

What, you're still upset that he leaked the vid of him giving you a blowjob?

I'm accepting substitutes for zach at this point, but if no one takes the challenge, then I'm sorry but you have to go. And of course I have a job I'm not a total neet.

Nah I'm upset that you posted the video of him sucking you off everywhere on my board. shit was fucking disgusting.

Who the fuck are you?

the real autism is allowing people to obsess over internet women for 2 hours unabated. Someone has to cut off the source of this autism river.

I'm the guy in the video. now if you wanna fight for the honor of the blissfag you can be my guest

I'd gladly refrain from making 56 percent memes ever again if zach actually answers and GaHoole2 beats him up

Yes but who the fuck are you irl?

As opposed to being obsessed about capeshit or anime or ecelebs?

let me guess, barely anyone gets your jokes

EL GOBLINO

A long discussion does not mean autism.

What is autism though is worshiping a woman you'll never even meet let alone talk to in your entire life, obsessing over her to the point where any insult to her is seen as a personal insult.

vocaroo.com/i/s1FvE0p33hBW

I'm not gonna dox myself dumbass, unless you're looking to coordinate the fight in which case please email me here

What did stonefag mean by this?

Not one of the anons you’re replying to just have to ask: why the hate boner for Margaret? After this thread would think you’d have more appreciation for someone who puts themselves out there and doesn’t care what people think.

KEK ZACH

I hate all waifus. that includes maragaret. I made a video on margaret specifically already if you want more details.

I've taken the drastic measures that need to be taken in order to preserve the sanctity of this board

I think /cow/ got the wrong guy

yeah sure we did zach

Zach is cute?

Look Zach just respond to the guy's challenge or admit that you're afraid of him, don't leave us hanging.

I'm not him, this post is Zach.

Also are you wearing makeup?

HOLY FUCKING YUCK

yeah that's zach my bad

So you've got nothing.

yo my griefing vid has nothing to do with Holla Forums. and no I am not wearing makeup.

what did you mean by this?

That's literally all it is.
I'm not btw

you jump ips so much I don't actually believe it.

That must be why you never permaban me then.

Gahool2 Look like the male version of melissa mccarthey

unlike melissa mccarthey I could kill you with my bare hands so why don't you accept my challenge pussy

3 HOURS ZACHY BOY
TICK
TOCK
TICK
TOCK

is gahool a big guy?

So what happens in 3 hours?

He's, heh, threatening to remove all waifu threads for good unless Zach accepts his challenge. One can only hope that the hapa americano remains a coward

waifus are banned

this is not a threat I will quit my job and school and spend every waking moment policing this board so anytime a waifu is posted I will ban and delete it immediately

Let the sperg flow through you.

He claims to be a big guy behind the scenes. So tell me, GaHoole, was Zerosugar really the guy who had his dick sucked by Holla Forums's BO? Surely you must know.

You have fallen for the ruse of an emuslave shitposter.

no it was not him. This was damage control by the leftypol BO to try and distract from the fact that he's a flaming faggot.

*stops vid, puts hand over eyes, lowers and shakes head*

Only made it 2 minutes in but seriously what the fuck. First of all you know I’m not the only Marganon, there are at least two of us posting her regularly and would likely be more if you didn’t ban for it. Secondly handing out a ban for personal reasons (muh jennay won narrative) in the first place was bad enough, using it as continued excuse to wage war against anons your function here is to serve goes beyond plebbit tier hotpocketry into heretofore unexplored regions of mod goonery. Suffice it to say making her taboo (hence a continually relevant check and balance) over the last year is the one thing you’ve done for the board I can appreciate, however your corrupt, blatantly dishonest motivations for doing so is conduct unbecoming of an imageboard janitor, especially here of all places where anons exodused years ago to avoid the exact. same. kinda. shit.

Be that as it may if you wish to continue larping like Moot while casting our Official Queen® as some kind of Vivian James-esque enemy of the state, fine, but just know in doing so you’re NOT leading this board, NOT on the right side of its history and certainly NOT operating within the parameters or classic spirit of chinese cartoon message board culture in general. Not ironically your shady and deceitful ways thus render any past or future claims to rule enforcement - not to mention moral high ground - as moot.

t. user

Man GG really rotted out your brain right frrom the core didn't it? You probably still unironically post in that abortion of a general on Holla Forums. You're a fucking wreck, kiddo. Pull yourself together.

I think i made it blatantly clear in the video that I don't have a problem with margaret I have a problem with you personally. You spammed the shit out of the board then evaded your ban thus you get banned on sight immediately. And no there is not more than one margaret fag. I can see your IPs dipshit and i can recognize your post and ditch method from a mile away. don't give a fuck though because soon all waifu posting will be banned

Well shit nevermind guess one of you faggots manned up. waifuban is called off I'll have details on the fight later.

Pin this thread please

Naw, similar to Margaret I just don’t disavow or memoryhole things once they cease being trendy. Did visit the Holla Forums general a few weeks ago to say hi and when mentioned this place the reaction was a predictable why do you hang out on that shithole. I explained how despite all the cancer it’s still the best post-dysomnia shitposting board by far. Even recent developments haven’t changed my mind about that though if this thread’s any hint more effort is soon going to be needed keeping it that way.

you fucked up now zach

You know that's not true. If you really believed that, you'd have permabanned me too but you haven't even once.

dude I don't give a fuck anymore margaret shit is old hat. Owning zach and this nerd who had the balls to contact me are where my efforts are directed right now. I got a fight to prepare for not gonna fuck wiht this meta shit anymore

Why? For calling bullshit when you started spamming and astroturfing your disney shill then lying about it? You even tweeted at her about this board and lied about that. Unlike you I’d be happy to post actual proof.

More lies, the few threads that went up - after you began deleting Margaret - were anchored and not even posted by me.

And what was I banned for? Try to lie about that and have it make sense. Can’t say it was for spamming since the “spam” was reaction to banning margaret. Go ahead and take your time, channel your inner jew. Better yet just do what you normally do and ignore, shift goalposts or delete the thread.

Then post proof you mongoloid. Oh wait you can’t, you couldn’t even keep the board logs open since that would show you dismissing reports for your own spam.

Wat. Pls explain, I don’t speak goon.

Good luck with that. I’m sure whatever autistic brony you’re twitterstalking atm will be an exception.

goddamn dude every thread you're in you make boring as hell. This is the same shit you said last year and it was as much of a lie then as it is now. Not responding to the bullshit anymore just gonna talk about my fight plans now.

kek

FTFY

[citation needed]

dyke would imply she's a woman though

sorry bro the fight is happening now, I've discussed it with the other fighter and we've agreed that if I win waifus will be banned, but if he wins waifus get to stay.

Lol you're going to die

Who knows what robertsfag is. Could be a tranny for all i care.

I was actually talking about roberts but that's probably true as well…

w2c sweater?

you're gonna die first though zach. I'll make sure of that

got it at an alpaca wool store in the mall of America.

Do you have any Margaret gifs?

I thought you guys were only able to see IP hashes.

it should be televised

Here you go

What is this autism? Fighting how?

Bliss isn't the Queen Holla Forums deserves. But Goddamnit if Bliss isn't the Queen Holla Forums needed.

Thread Theme

Btw this is the guy's channel hooktube.com/channel/UCzaFDfOGjcb9ldL0eHGwgAQ
I'm subscribed to him
He's cool

None of these bitches you lonely autists are obsessed with is the 'queen' of Holla Forums. This is a fucking imageboard.

I'm rooting for GaHoole2 at this point so you niggers can all be shipped off to >>>/waifuist/ , your designated concentration camp

You can't stop it.

how long till gahoole shoots up a school?

he'd have to leave the house first

Lol

So when are you and blissfag rubbing your dicks together?

77 Emmas will welcome me into the afterlife. Can you say the same?

The Gauntlet has been laid down. Now, we wait.
archive.is/z9JlW

archive.is/z9JlW
archive.is/z9JlW
archive.is/z9JlW

Who the fuck am I? My friend, I am the uncle, the protector, and the promoter of that fucking thing
[motions towards GaHoole2 with his stick] right there in whose shadow nothing good nor godly will ever fucking grow. That there, right, is the southern counties' welterweight champion. He is of mixed religion, therefore he is godless. He was adopted by Satan himself before he was returned out of fear of his awkwardness.

Attached: b0ef5a1e710fe8bc6b6037dae2ac3029.jpg (1280x1302, 374.64K)

He isn't a hapa

Real nice of you to shit on GaHoole2 while pretending to be me, faggot.

GaHoole2, if you're reading this I still want to watch the Joker impression