Actress Taylor Hickson Sues Producers Over Disfiguring Injury

>deadline.com/2018/03/taylor-hickson-injury-lawsuit-ghostland-facial-injury-disfigured-1202312643/

>Incident Productions

OH NO NO NO

She can play Quasimodo now

I bet korea can fix that, maybe upgrade her boobs n sheeit.

Sucks for her.

Lol she’s fugged.

thanks to this bitch not being able to walk and running into shit and breaking it we will never get to enjoy the absolute kino Ghostland in Canada .
THANKS WHORE

That's my fetish.

what the fuck

honestly that's pretty terrible, I hope she gets a nice settlement

That's not the name of the movie, the article is worded awkwardly so it lead to a crash blossoms look it up.
What he was trying to say is she was filming Ghostland in the country of Canada.

I think it's attractive

Place your bets! The producer is a Kike!

Sad, but also Schadenfreude for all of us born ugly without any legal way to get compensation for it.

Why are white people like this? Why are they always blaming other people for their actions?

Shut the fuck up, misogynist. You know she's right.

THIS SHOULD BE MADE INTO A BANNER

How is the weather in Tel Aviv today?

I can't complain. No Palestinian vermin anywhere, very nice. How's the smog in your filthy goy cities?

Oy vey, New York is the most Semitic place in the western hemisphere.

Pretty warm where I am based, the ovens are passing some efficiency drive tests.

Damn…. career over. Should have stayed in the kitchen.

She still looks way above the average person's attractiveness, in fact she looks like she belongs on a Visual Novel cover for the broken girl you have to romance.
She should just own it, it makes her unique. I wish video games with character customization would let you have this scar rather than overused Kratos' scar over eye or the scar over nose

Let's be real here she was disfigured before the injury.

if she already had problems before the accident…

I wish you would talk about VNs on literally any other board.

Yeah, but that was mental.

fugg :-DD

She looks the same though

Bullshit. After the swelling is over she'll just have a scar but she'll still be pretty and way over our league.

Ouch

Doesn't really look that bad, it's just a picture of a fresh wound. Looks like it could heal very well and there's still the option of plastic surgery.

:(

Really now?

She looks fine with the scar. I'm sure there are many guys who'd rub their dick on it.

I'd still facefuck her. The puss would add lubrication.

She could star in the all female remake of Scarface.

can she not have laser to remove the scar?

Damn, she's gonna end up looking like Maisie

It's a big scar.

it's ogre

for girls

KEK!

why you gotta be so mean?

Make her thicc too.

She's just need to refresh with a nice Islamic acid splash from L'Oréal.
another mentally ill attention whore BTFO

welcome to what stunt men and women have to deal with all the time.

Stunts are performed with stunt glass doe. Not real glass.

if you cum on her cheek, will she die?

Stunt men and women do it right much more of the time because they are trained. Pilots fly planes all the time and but if you let untrained people fly, you'll get crashes.

am I the only one who thinks she looks hotter with the scar?

Yes.

She can still play action movies as a stronk wymyn or dramas as a tragic heroine, no makeup needed

SHOTS FIRED

Lets put a smile on that face!

i like girls with scars

I also thought scars were cool.

It's too bad she's used merchandise.

She's pretty cute.

Why worry about losing something you never had? I wonder if losing her looks so young will fuck with her head,aside from the accident?

Lol just own up the look, literally who.

She's hot, tbh

Lmao she looks like she just got back from a late night encounter with a nigger.

I did no such thing. what I meant was obviously that it's mean to claim Maisie looks like the mutilated girl in OP

Are you really /wooo/ BO?

no. where'd you get that idea?

thats the story

Daily reminder, please meme responsibly, kiddos. This could happen to you.

It's hard to believe more than one degenerate redneck would find its way onto Holla Forums.

Why are women so inferior?

Now who's fault is it that there is now a bleeding man in my living room user?

It's not that bad. Her brow ridge is far more repulsive than that scar. what's with all these ayy looking wide-faced actresses, anyway? the slow transition to chinese casts?

i do too tbqh

Only rednecks like homo soap opera

the japs love fake wrestling as well.

doesnt this cunt know how many jobs she could get as a female villain?

oh wait there aren't any cause women are always marysue protags thanks jizzney take my money and fuck my wife

Get a load of this fag. It sucks now yes, but it was great once upon a time.

only WWE. NJPW and ROH have been in a golden age since 2014 or so.

She looks better now, she has more style.

very fitting movie poster

hot

yuureee
u

I agree, and the blow to her natural female vanity might have improved her personality too.

Pretty lucky that wasn't across her mouth or neck.
Best area to take that kind of impact.
Both Harrison Ford and Bruce Campbell have signature scars in that area.
May actually make her more interesting as a screen presence after the worst of it has healed up.

thot patrolled

HAH!

That's not even close to disfiguring, it will heal after time, she still has make-up and she's probably rich enough to afford good plastic surgery. Fucking r/incels will jump on anything.

Attached: f200d81887e93f10ba2092d8747a5de0756480f42b934764338ac60edc1228b1.gif (450x254, 1.79M)

There was one in Deadpool
And the Wolverine movie in Japan
And X-Men 2

Attached: Alexis_Kaufman_6.jpg (600x400, 28.77K)