BF1942 DESERT COMBAT WEEKEND VIDYA

REMOVE BURGER

GET READY
Game: torrentproject.se/e2c13af8216e96862d9f768bfabc5c6aa8578cf9/Battlefield-(1942)-HD-TechTeam-torrent.html
Less seeded smaller download (only base needed): torrentproject.se/7b41d936efc7fd2a2c42c47315734f8b57a0d8f3/Battlefield-(1942)-HD-torrent.html
Server list fix (replace original files): team-simple.org/download/bf1942-v1.61-retail-patched.zip
Compatibility fix: s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=02367525835488071109
If you get an error running install.bat drag BF1942CF2.sdb on to sdbinst. After installing turn off any compatibility mode on the game but turn on Run as administrator.
Mod (DCX 0.9): If it asks you to log in click on mirrors.
moddb.com/mods/desert-combat/downloads/desert-combat-07
moddb.com/mods/dc-extended/downloads/dc-extended
moddb.com/mods/dc-extended/downloads/desert-combat-x-and-07-weapon-animation-fixes

Joining: Go to Multiplay, update the Internet server list, click the arrow under Custom Filter, select DC Extended, and there should only be one server because we're the only ones hosting the mod.
The game sometimes crashes while joining or switching maps, just try reconnecting.

Event Chatroom: discord.gg/MZyeBuU
Server not starting until enough anons ready.

Extra:
FAQ for common gameplay questions: realtimerendering.com/erich/bf1942/faq.html
Proper widescreen FoV: widescreengaming.net/wiki/Battlefield_1942
If you quit the game without disconnecting you will be unable to join shortly after, get a random CD key and use this to get around it (run as administrator or it won't work):
majorgeeks.com/files/details/battlefield_1942_cd_key_changer.html
If you have a bad connection try lowering the connection speed on the right on the server browser, or the game might disconnect.

Steam group (announcements): steamcommunity.com/groups/RadicalWeekends

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/desert-combat/downloads/desert-combat-07-to-final-update.
mega.nz/#F!5NEwSYga!b9I88C2e-9x26rAak2ITzg
mega.nz/#F!LQoxHQiA!L3QYM_w1iHEzvXLoX-DmAQ
volafile.io/r/HF33Go,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mite be kewl

Ok im joining

So do we have a time/day when we're gonna do this? I wanna relive the TYPHOON RADICOOL days

MARK STICKY THIS

just waiting in chatroom until people get ready and host starts server

Might take me a little bit but I'll be joining in a short while

can do some test runs today, but the main shit will probably start tomorrow
the thread is here early so all the faggot brs with 3kb/s connection speeds can download so i dont have to host for 1,5 people including me

t. host man

bumpan

Yess, remove amerikani

What time will we play?
Because now its 2 am in my timeszone
Any other europoors willing to play at normal hours?

4AM here
being a europoor is good for you, won't have 200 latency
will probably start hosting tomorrow, about the same time the thread went up or an hour or two later
can shitpost in the discord conf for now, i'll post there if i'll be hosting any test runs
might host one soon since some people already got the game

THIS SHIT'S RADICAL

server's going up in 2 hours

GONNA GET RADICOOL

server will be up in around 5 minutes
might crash on map changing, in that case keep updating the list until it's up again
the name will be REMO/V/E AMERIKANI with the usual password - infv

serb host is euro or burg?

I would asume burg,however I am likely to be wrong. This is just want I needed, setting up and repacking now. Should I replace both of the pasta's on the board, with this one? Also is hosting a serb just running the dedicated server option?

Can some one please compress and upload, Battlefield 1942 HD? Both of the torrent's are having issues connecting.

I assume that the problem is related to a setting, but I am unwilling to change it for reasons.

try not to install in program files (x86) if that's your issue

woops, misread your >>11909198 post, I'm a retard

Where do I install the animation fixes?

Is the serber going to be up tomorrow?

Just from the looks of the folder setup, where other two two mods are have been extracted.

ALI ALI HADYAR.

Unfortunately the dedicated server kept crashing on map change to some DCX maps so we shut it down before you guys showed up.

How well does Desert Combat on it's own? Mabye another hosting attempt could be made in a couple of days? Also from one of the older pasta's on the board, moddb.com/mods/desert-combat/downloads/desert-combat-07-to-final-update.

Does anyone have the pasta and DL links for Radops?

I may try to get a server going.

Forgot to add then cucked by EA, fired literally before BF2 launched and weren't given the pay they deserved.

mega.nz/#F!5NEwSYga!b9I88C2e-9x26rAak2ITzg - only need the base game

mega.nz/#F!LQoxHQiA!L3QYM_w1iHEzvXLoX-DmAQ - Holla Forumsmod

Here you go user but I don't have the pasta.

Thanks dude.

What would you say is the best utility software that isn't DAEMON tools for using these isos?

The pasta that I used last time is still up on >>>/radcorp/.

I have a archived setup that is hopefully pickup and play but the server is down so I can't really test.

If I may butt in I would suggest WinCmu.

Uploading the setup in addition to the sources used to volafile.io/r/HF33Go, for both of them the password is NameOfTheArchiveInQuestion.
Battlefield-1942-Repack-ToGo.7z.* - the archived setup, BF1942-Repack-Test-2.7z.* - the sources used to create the setup.

Desert Combat has bad AI, DCX improved it.

Cheers man.