#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: I Just Wanted to Play Some Vidyas Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
4. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
6. Dig for info regarding the ESA, (also ECA, IARC)
>>>/gamergatehq/329602
7. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- youtube.com/watch?v=7AL__CptUSQ
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5qva0e/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_291_update_five_new_entries/
- youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVvqv93CM
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- archive.fo/y5mGL

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GrIGa
archive.fo/ctuXj
govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/s568
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1340826.html
archive.fo/vyqim
archive.fo/j3nHD
archive.fo/IuYth
archive.is/e7eDx#selection-30335.23-30335.29
hentaixxxmanga.com/mother-fucking-sons-friend.html
archive.fo/412wY
twitter.com/talign/status/829779650326863872
archive.is/olRVY
archive.fo/ra7TH
archive.is/eNFy0
archive.fo/RRKVO
archive.fo/F5KJP
npd.com/wps/portal/npd/us/industry-expertise/video-games/
archive.fo/E0GDY
nyaa.se/
archive.fo/oJqfp
exhentai.org/g/648544/86458ecbf6/
archive.fo/NYIMl
archive.is/azuz2
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-7819.0-7819.29
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-8365.0-8365.8
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-9419.0-9419.7
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-9727.0-9727.8
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-11781.0-11781.8
archive.is/LrkyJ
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=dragon maid horriblesubs
archive.fo/ztXqr
archive.fo/Z8bno
archive.fo/g7uCQ
archive.fo/OHJ6f
archive.is/1WxNw
geofront.esterior.net/
twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/829741696787300356
archive.is/QhYLB
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-027890&page=top
politico.com/f/?id=0000015a-2527-daf0-adde-6577e4260000
archive.is/GTZ27#selection-971.2-983.2
archive.is/5ulwa
tw
archive.is/xQ5pn
archive.is/YrA12
archive.is/tDsuZ
archive.fo/r7O9d
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/2015-minneapolis-black-lives-matter-shooting
archive.is/bbHh6
archive.is/mV67U
archive.fo/KVR6t
twitter.com/ReedSAlbers/following
archive.fo/SZQ2U
archive.fo/NQz2Z
archive.fo/cBu5e
archive.fo/gVxmF
france24.com/en/20170210-four-arrested-anti-terror-raid-southern-french-city-montpellier
similarweb.com
alexa.com/siteinfo
archive.fo/d0hTW
twitter.com/britishgaming/status/830003367011348480
twitter.com/doctor_cupcakes/status/829367848036347905
archive.fo/oaFe9
youtube.com/watch?v=7AL__CptUSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jFiQTwsAac0
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230065507&postcount=73
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230065566&postcount=76
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230065966&postcount=93
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230066115&postcount=107
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230067835&postcount=212
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=230068009#post230068009
archive.is/2T4J8
archive.is/dQpUT
archive.is/eS4VA
archive.is/EwpkW
archive.is/5coKZ
archive.is/uPJal
archive.is/Us3zH
archive.is/TenPb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP SHITPOSTING

can we get some lewds in this thread? Last thread didn't fly so well regarding good nudes.

Previous thread recap.

archive of previous bread
archive.fo/GrIGa

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

What are SJWs going to going to pull on Valentine's Day, or the rest of Black History Month? I remember there used to be Valentine's Day raids before, so some drama might potentially unfold.

Once we enter into March, I suspect that things will really start to kick up what between the current digs on the ESA, IGDA/GDC holding meetings and opportunities to tag jack, and I heard that E3's gone public again, which is good.

So my fellow shit lords
How much longer does the sjw "movement" have till they're completely kicked out of politics

I get that it's a big thing that separates us from the people we fight against, but still. On another note:

Does the site still have memory leakage?

Kinda hot.

Big time. Is it limited to Firefox users?

Trump Confirmed a Joestar

Are there any games with good weapon physics? Like half life?

I have created several big threads on >>>/wx/ >>>/s/ and have a few posts in this thread >>>/vp/7753
but all of this is not fun when nobody replies you back. It's fun to trade shit.

Hopefully soon. However eternal vigilance and all that. Keep in mind there is always the possibility of the pattern repeating, since it has happened before.
-Socjus increasingly shows it's monstrous and insane real form
- more people starts to turn away from it until it reaches a turning point where a politician, celebretard, and the general public even flirting with it would be seen as social leprosy instead of being rebelliously cool
- socjus fucks off and goes into hiding. Sheltered by the same usual suspects in academia, HR, PR and some pockets in media, govt and institution.
- wait for a few decades or more, until it can try again to inflict it's infection.

The ride never truly ends.

Did you see how tall his kid is? That fucker is only 11 and already a big guy

Is it true that headpats have been superseded in Japan!?

While not related to the ESA, I found the "Truth in Video Game Rating Act" bill from 2007 that never came to fruition.
archive.fo/ctuXj
govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/s568
The summary is as follows…

Depends how much damage Trump manages to pull off. I bet their influence will be noticeably diminished by the time he gets re-elected.

For us?

Holla Forums doxxed a member of Holla Forums and are currently scheming to ruin his life

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1340826.html

They're totally not SJWs tho guise, srsly.

Confirmed for Joestar
Seriously Dio and Jonathan are only 12 here

Thank you patriarchy!

About the whole reporting on Trumps inaugration being tiny

found this vid

Its actually been coming out that the person who originally tweeted the size lied
And of coursed the left was shocked that it was a lie

Whatever happens if it annoys you it means it's good you cunt. Go back to fucking 9gag.

I am slightly taller then 6ft, this is not that sexy at all. I like my woman short.

Arigato Pazuriyachi

Nigger, if you can't crosslink and don't know who val is you don't have the right complain about anything.

I want to fug tiny girls because it's super hot being able to effortlessly lift and manhandle them, but for offspring I'd want a master race big girl to ensure my children aren't manlets.

Gonna post this here as a moral boost

Thank you patriarchy!

Yeah, something has to be done to get anons to actually use this site.to the fullest. The aforementioned site issues and mass D&C attempts need to be addressed sooner or later.

I'll give you the crosslinking, but the namefagging should really be reserved for important updates and news.

Now that's just being lazy, user.

Women were meant to be short. Taller women have screwed up proportions, it looks as though they were stretched like taffy or something.

That's because they don't understand that their larger body is allowed to have a higher weight and bigger pants size without being obese. They starve themselves to match the weight/size of their diminutive fellows, and look stretched out and deformed because they don't allow themselves any ass/hips/tits/muscle.

Manlet detected.

Remember, they're playing the "We're not antifa" card.

Keep condemning them, and those who don't condemn antifa.

Global report works for that.
I imagine if X board constantly has Global Report-tier bannings, they'll be words to the board owner.

that nig is doing it since AGES, if you don't know Val you or are still mad at him for some reason you must be very new to this place.

Good vid, I remember when the images were making the rounds here a few weeks back and people were pointing that out, but I think it's really irrelevant in the grand scheme of things it's just glorified dick measuring and besides, Obama's inauguration was 'historic' so everyone and their grandmother was going to be there just to say they were. it's also really petty of CNN to have the fancy sliding picture as a roundabout jab a Trump but I'm not surprised they would stoop to such lengths to come the president since they display their bias proudly.

I'm kinda the reverse I think

Thank you patriarchy

A proposal to study how violent video games may be affecting the minds of youngsters has stalled (This was 2 years after Scalia's ruling…)
archive.fo/vyqim
The debate over violent video games reemerged after gunman Adam Lanza killed 20 children and six adults at a Newtown, Conn., elementary school in December.
>A trade group representing video-game makers seemed open to the idea. “We will embrace a constructive role in the important national dialogue around gun violence in the United States, and continue to collaborate with the administration and Congress as they examine the facts that inform meaningful solutions,” the Entertainment Software Association said after Obama’s announcement. And conservatives seized on the proposal as an alternative to new gun controls.

NO
BENIS
SAGE
IMMINENT

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY!

is that something new? God lord my dick got very hard watching that.

I think it depends on the woman, first they have to be really tall, then also have an attractive body shape and bone structure and have an attractive face. Finds all of that as a combination gets rare and rarer.

Gun debate boomerang: Focus on video games targets Democratic givers (2013)
archive.fo/j3nHD
>While the numbers pale in comparison to the millions poured into political campaigns by gun rights groups, contributions by the gaming industry tilt heavily towards Democrats. Republicans have already begun to highlight this fact as they pressure for equal attention on violent entertainment in the midst of President Obama's effort to enact stricter gun control laws. House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi found herself on the defensive in a recent Fox News interview when asked why she can't compel contributors in Hollywood to ease up on violence in movies. And Motion Picture Association of America President Chris Dodd — a former Democratic senator — suggested to a National Press Club audience that regulating gun violence in movies might represent a step down the "slippery slope" towards censorship.
>The Entertainment Software Association, an industry trade group and sponsor of the E3 gaming expo, cites "numerous studies" as well as pronouncements by the Federal Communications Commission and the Supreme Court to deny any link between violent games and violent outbursts. The association has spent more than $31 million lobbying Congress, retaining the services of 30 lobbyists in 2012, including four in-house. And it is continuing to stock up; according to disclosure forms, the ESA has just hired Steve Elmendorf and Robert Cogorno of Elmendorf Ryan for video game "advocacy and legislative strategy." Sunlight's Political Party Time site shows that ESA's team of government affairs personnel has hosted over 60 political fundraisers since 2006, with Jim Free of the Smith-Free Group leading the way by throwing 10 events. Since the 2004 campaign cycle, ESA employees have made $1.9 million in campaign contributions, with the donations almost evenly divided between Republicans and Democrats.
>On the corporate and individual level, however, most gamers show a more partisan tilt.

Is that even hooman?

You might have typed too fast, but just in case. It was even funnier and or sad. Instead of building robots or virtual robots to do planet exploration things. It's building robots to argue with other robots in order to teach something something social skills, empathy, collective collaborative skills in a small environment.

While that sounds good on paper the more it went on the more it sounds less like about robots and space, and more with attempted leftist social engineering attempt on education. I would hope that by the time someone is born in an age where the early phase planet exploration and possibly off planet space pioneering, filled with hostile conditions that has no room or quarter for thin skinned oversensitivity over harsh reality of space or thin to no breatheable atmosphere. I would hope they have at least know -not- to be a social crybaby faggot, and concentrate on how to get the job done first, worry about muh feelings later, and learn to toughen up buttercup. Because
THERE IS NO SAFE SPACE IN THE VACUUM OF SPACE
and
==THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH BUT THE BOLD WILL GO TO THE STARS

And this whole "X causes violence" thing has been around even before video games were even invented, people always look for some big bad boogeyman to blame everything on.

just wait habibi
either the right kicks them out or islam will
whatever happens they're diggin' their own grave and don't even realize it no matter how

Nice

Also I pray more and more ecelebs call them out on their bs like jontron and pewds did

these woman are over 6ft tall

Well it was partially also because Obama's inauguration was during Martin Luther King Day so you would generally expect a lot of people would have assembled even if they didn't care about Obabo personally.

New Nuclear Negro

Haven't watched him in weeks, missed the guy.

Interestingly, EA did not have a E3 booth last year. Guess you could say it was "A failure of leadership", eh?
No E3 booth for EA this year
archive.fo/IuYth

Since I've been advised to stay out of these threads until I get my life together, I leave you with this.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

REMEMBER THE ULTIMATE WEAPON AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND ASSHURT CULTISTS

I think sylvester stallone is 5'9 which is pretty tall for an italian and she's wearing high heels

yea I've seen a docu about her she's brazilian

don't know about pewdiepie but I've seen jontrons tweets and he's right and pretty impartial in terms of political orientation

I recommend you watch the stream he did with Sargon
He's read pilled as fuck

Memeteor when?

It's just that he exudes an air of faggotry that never ceases to be irritating that even filtering can't fix like in that last thread. I'll stop for now so as not to derail from the latest ESA digs.

In the middle of puberty some growth spurts are quite localized, so it's not that unusual that she looked a little odd: She was a 14 years old little 2.09m IIRC girl when the pics were taken. The tumor causing her extreme growth didn't help, either.

Eat shit, faggot

Oh my.

Trash

;_; no luck today, but it did work once.
archive.is/e7eDx#selection-30335.23-30335.29

I'm surprised publishers even bother with doing E3 with youtube around, Nintendo proved that with their directs.

>tfw 6'5

hows the weather up there?

I hope nintendo gives up their censorship bs soon

To be honest, I love E3 because it's usually hilarious.

Don't keep your hopes up. They have been doing it for decades.

hentaixxxmanga.com/mother-fucking-sons-friend.html

can't you guys just use the metric system?

That shit was hilarious

I can see how, while watching it, but after it all done and over I can't stop but to feel depressed.

Not related to the thread but:
I can't post images anymore, gives me a popup error "Cannot extract files" when i try, anyone else getting this?

That shit better not fuck my shit up when I download it

not him but thats about 1,95m
too many burgers here and cm>ft tbh

it's just too inaccurate t. someone who's 1,85m or 6'8162489162578524 in ft

Lets see if it works

same

well fuck
let me try again

ah worked now

archive.fo/412wY
twitter.com/talign/status/829779650326863872

I can't load any images or webms. I think the site is crashing.

I was having the same issue, just fixed itself

Even if they claim that it was just satire at some point, remember this.

2nd attempt

Both pictures are posted.

shit wrong pic

archive.is/olRVY

DAS RAYCIS

Duterte hype

Now this is gonna be interesting.

That's because it's a festival atmosphere. it always feels like that when it's over. It's a bunch of lies and bright and shiny fireworks and once it's over all that's left is reality. That said, I still have fond memories of it, so I enjoy it every year.

Thanks, user.

Apparently everybody's getting mad at this.

LOL

Self hating white person gets to write a show about hating white people? I'm sure (((Netflix))) was thrilled to hire him!

CT Politician Asks Industry to End 'Nefarious' Deals with Gun Makers
archive.fo/ra7TH

I dont know man, judging from some pics ive seen he looks pretty chosen himself.

And these fucking faggots claim that they aren't the latest iteration of Jack Thompson's bullshit.

I mean, its shit, but its old shit

This is bait turned into profit.

why is it always white scum saying shit like that?
nobody mentioned skin color like at all god I hate sjw's for shit like that
they're the most racist fags of all but cry when I call my cousin a nigger

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5t282m/want_better_journalism_avoid_hardcoregamer_at_all/

archive.is/eNFy0

Truth ot butthurt ex-employee? Are there diggers in the house?

What are normalfags going to get their next fix from?

Cringe: The Movie

goes to show you can create the most braindead pseudo-profound work in the world topped the brim with lazy strawmen and baseless irony by just defending it as "satire"

See: the daily shoah, John Oliver and even worse, Samantha Bee's flaming dog turd of a show

I'm seeing something of a d&c attempt between vidya and funz, from both politicians and the usual suspects. Despite the NRA's Wayne Lapierre trying to blame vidya for violence, and some vidya faggots trying to go nuh uh, we say guns are bad too, because we liberal goodbois.

There is something of an unspoken friendship, or at least truce happening between vidya and funs that I have noticed been developing over the somewhat recent years and current generation. So with that said, the link seems to be more about Sharkey (D-Hamden) trying to virtue signal with sending that letter to the people and company mentioned and ESA. It's worth keeping a tab on what they say to the dingbat, but for now I say this is not on the ESA b.s. actions pile.

Seems like glorification.

That actually looks like it's poking fun at it.

Dear Niggers:
The friend ratio of white people to black people you need to not be a nigger is infinite. Having a single black friend is now full-scale niggerdom.

Is it pro- or anti- racism or "identity politics" or whatever? I legitimately can't tell.

Looks like the ESA got miffed over the NPD's "Incomplete" data from 2015.
ESA: People "deserve better" than NPD numbers
archive.fo/RRKVO

Still look sooper thin and lanky to me

This could be a case study in Poe's Law. Hell, I would 100% believe that it's intentional and creator is actually fence-sitting to see who wins the culture war and then they'll claim one way or another.

well I kinda get mixed feelings out of this because saying something like
would get me into prison irl, but yea fucking black guys/girls just because you're mad at daddy is infact racist, wearing a weave is disgusting and pathetic just like dying your hair blonde or whatever etc etc

it's shit

Except the faggot behind it had made it clear it isnt. They are just that retarded and every time we overestimate them and think that maybe its satire or a parody, at this point I have given up and just assume there is no deeper thought behind their diarrhea

But it's not even the first time the ESA got angry over numbers.
No, ESA, It’s Actually the Industry That’s Hurting the Industry (2013)
archive.fo/F5KJP
But one thing it doesn’t include in those reports is digital sales, from online subscriptions and full digital downloads to downloadable add-on content, in-game purchases and more. Instead, NPD releases somewhat vague quarterly reports on the digital side of the industry and somewhat schizoid overall industry reports at year’s end that everyone — even NPD — agrees aren’t entirely representative.
So Mr. Gallagher, about wanting the industry to be more respectful and mature…

I'd say it's anti-racist, but not explicitly anti-white so much as a general unity of races. Kind of like Blazing Saddles, although poking more fun at the blacks.

what's that? sorry but NPD in my country is the national socialist party

That is because you are going by the old list of things that are unacceptable. For example it starts out with "you are now obligated to have more than one black friend", which would seem like satire regarding diversity quotas and tokenism, but in reality the current wave of SJWs (in contrast to the previous wave of them) are only opposed to tokenism because it doesn't go far enough, not because of the concept itself.

You have to go to the theater near you and find out, goy!

It's niggers bitching about being assimilated into society, unironically whining about how they wish the days of Jim Crow were back.

NPD is a market research company that reports the sales of video games & other consumer purchases.
npd.com/wps/portal/npd/us/industry-expertise/video-games/

I get the feeling this is like Gawker's "The Cuck", where you do something retarded but when called out call it satire, which would wash if the people behind it didn't actually believe in the ideology presented.

Thanks to the glory of the internet their stupid shit is preserved and they wont be able to go "its just a prank, bro".

ah okay thx
npd here is = Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschland
or in english Nationaldemocratic Party of Germany

Ah, so them white hispanics are getting off Scot free again eh?

The creator of this shithole and the 2014 Sundance film is a Gay Nigger from Texas who studied on CalArts.
Really makes you think

Is Zimzam posting the newest version of Carlos now?

Wut? IMFDB says the only AR-15 variants in CoD are standard milspec M16/M4/H&K derivitves, which Bushmaster doesn't make. Those guns are all under fake names (A sure sign they aren't licensed) too. Does this idiot think every firearm based on the AR-15 design is a Bushmaster?

Of course they do.

For the people here from no fun allowed states/countries: the patents on the AR-15 expired decades ago (indeed the earliest civilian sale ARs are now old enough to be legally classified as antiques. Embed related). Every company in the firearms business can and does make their own variant, and a lot of people make their own AR15 purely from parts. Bushmaster aren't even notable makers, they weren't the first (Armalite developed it and Colt purchased the patents), the most common (that's Smith and Wesson's M&P15), good quality (in fact they are easily on the crappiest end) or have anything notable about them other than one school shooter used that particular model.

The only licensed guns in a video game I know of are SWAT 4 where Colt and Benelli licensed their guns for the game (which I presume they only did because the player is a grounded in reality police unit expected to behave within the law) and the PWS MK107 Diablo (an AR15 variant) in Homefront (where it's supposedly super common and OP as a result).

Games vs. Guns: How the ESA outspends the NRA on lobbying (2013)
Former NRA and MPAA lobbyists talk tactics, explain the ins and outs of political clout, and why official numbers don't tell the whole story
archive.fo/E0GDY

Isn't the creator?

Oh yeah, also pic related.

I think "CAN'T FLIM-FLAM THE ZIM-ZAM" is enough for now

Making (Up) the Grade

if only they knew…
saying shit like nigger, spic or cracker makes you less racist than being a a sjw, but whatever

I know I call niggers NIGGERS irl

No, just a writer which I assume is associated with the GayNigerFromOuterSpace

>"It's not about influencing your friends or your enemies," Feldman said. "It's about influencing people who aren't one or the other. If you can push some of the middle group into your camp politically, you get called the winner. That's where the game's fought. It's not amongst your supporters or your opponents; it's in the middle."
An NRA Role-Playing Game

plz fucking seed the torrent for episode 3 from tpb holy shit

dankon patriarkeco

FUCKING SJWS
it looks kinda interesting anyway, but like fuck I'd pay for it.

Secret Weapons

Conflicts of Interest

Of fucking course

I hope the lobbying bans cut that shit hard.

End of article.

user…

nyaa.se/

Typical tricks, schlomo

Thanks for testing it. For me, in Chrome, for Twitter the stock information box wasn't there anymore. I only had news.

Found the Argentinean or Finn

That's the joke. Have you really not seen this "white hispanic" category?

Im actually dutch going back 400 years and before that its norway

When you want to know how much you are irrelevant.

verpiss dich
spanier sind weiß du lappen

take a look at the globus again schlomo

Fucked, I missed the Reef logo

The meme is "Argentina is white", not Spain. I know both countries speak Spanish, but that doesn't make it the same.

kek

You clearly never talked to an argentine

Hue pls go

>archive.fo/ctuXj
>govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/s568
Any changes of this being brought back to life? At least as a talking point, if anything else. Can Gamergate make enough noise to get Congress to notice enough?

At least its not the goofy-ass Andalusian lisp.

I'm pretty sure congress doesn't give two fucks about videogames.

They're called Burgers

I am pretty sure you quoted the wrong person.

dude over the half of argentinas population is like 100% european m8
is a fucking meme and you fell for it
same goes for uruguay or paraguay

Its true though. Argentina isnt white, but because of so many inmigrants from peru and bolivia coming over.

I am pretty sure no burger has ever gone to Argentina or knows its location on a map.

I want to conquer guam and make it Holla Forums island.

I dunno man
I'm german and went to buenos aires because I'm ship mechanic(?) like 5 years ago and it felt like a south american spain/italy mix with alot of middle european style buildings to be honest

brazils is a nigger shithole and I've got robbed in venezuela btw lol

user please, they've butchered the language as they please.

Fuckoff

storytime pls

Ass has no ethnicity.

Oh come on, anyone could misplace Argentina, hidden down there next to Mexico.

Hi gook user

user, I have genuinely no fucking clue of what you are saying.

I wont deny, while the country is nice, it is a pretty guido place in some areas.

And I assume that was pre commie collapse.

wrong target, I think.

Also a reminder that Anglos have ruined everything they have ever touched.

Real talk. Pretty much the entirety of Latin America is a total shithole, the only thing is that Argentina and Uruguay decided to not be cucks about the whole indian problem and downright kill them all instead of breeding with them.

Hello fellow white people. Let us talk about mayo sandwhiches and custom Starbucks orders, as we white people are wont to do.

Have in mind that colonial era Argentina was one of the richest places in the spanish domains, and spain being the richest country in the planet that was a lot of shekels. So they had enough money and equipment to afford killing all indians instead of trading shit with them.

Compare an European Spic or Poor speaking their native language and then a South American, Argentinian/Mexican or BR doing the same.
Then tell me it the same fucking language

That sounds gross. sour cream is superior

Living in Argentina is not too bad. All in all, we always expect a catastrophe when something wrong with the goverment comes up. Its a beautiful place, and it has its fair share of rotten sectors.

I dont get your point?

not much to tell
>tell him it's okay I'll leave my phone and gold jesus chain on the board and only take 40 usd with me

I literally came back in socks, shorts and boxers lol but too drunk to even care

Spanish is Spanish no matter where it's spoken. Unless you count those Jews who talk middle age Spanish because they were deported back then

Mark I know you are here you better explain yourself.

Argentine is also a mix of guido language. I cannot fucking understand Chileans, though. Cubans are surprisingly understandable.

In his defence, the Anglos did create Belgium so in a way they did ruin everything.

And since we're discussing argentina, have the lova story between two argentinanons who use Holla Forums.

I don't get it.

anudda wan incoming :^)

I have no problems

yep, only in a 3rd world shithole.

Slavs put sour cream on all kinds of food, and cheeki breeki is gopnik jazyk for "i am of winning checkers"

They speak way too fucking fast. We talk more paused, or at least thats how I perceive it.

Of course you don't, the only thing you savages ever got was the whip.
Thats the only way to communicate with you aborigenal like.

Next you'll tell me hoodrats in the US speak english.

Well, well, lookie here!
The ESA must adapt or die
archive.fo/oJqfp
What's wrong with these people?

You can't sit with us
Step up or step off

Nigger I legitimately have not a single fucking clue of what your point is or how is it related to what you said.

they do, it's just shit English.

Ok. I have no clue where half my ancestory is, I am quarter scott and quartwr english. Who knows what I am, I could be slavic, probably not though.

Good morning.

Remember, you'll never be as much of a faggot as male feminists like this homocuck.

You can't even speak english vato, what the fuck are you trying to say?

He seems to have some pretty extreme issues with english, I find it ironic considering how he's talking about how some countries are shit at their own language and all.

There actually was, and the fucker deleted it again.

he was acting like it was a accident but the smile on his face told me he enjoyed touching my 6inch nazi penis tbh senpai

Is that Topkek?

why the fuck is my name Mark?

found the exhentai source for those who don't want to download viruses.
exhentai.org/g/648544/86458ecbf6/

big surprise

lol

Yup, the one and only!

oh boy you're in for a treat

Maybe you could have made him into a trap, you missed the opportunity.

test

Mark plz

plz halp
I'm le newfawg ecksdee

I don't speak spanish m88

fuck wrong field

wait, is it Mark's birthday?

It is Topkek.

I have no fucking idea of what he was talking about still. I think it was about languages but he apparently fucking thinks argentina is brazil, speaks portuguese, or I defended brazil or some shit.

All you had to do was fuck him, then put a dress on it, then fuck him while he was wearing the dress, user!

with a gun in my face? nah thx bro

All South American dialects butcher their European counterparts.

Dick overcomes fear.

Unrelated to the ESA, but you know how they say "Games can be used as educational tools" & "Creating an environment where everyone is welcome"?
How Gaming Makes Learning the Bible Fun
archive.fo/NYIMl

How fucking so? And what the fuck is your point? derivation is not necessarily a bad thing.

he wasn't qt enough to risk mylife famalam

what the fuck is going on in this thread

I agree, Argentina has no claim to the Falklands :^)

Well, too bad.

Remember the old days when you killed Satan with a banana?

I dont give a shit about the Falklands, but at least there is more fervent patriotism here than in the US.

bots

That's incredibly true, I'm a burger myself.

Every reason why the public education system needs to be burned to the ground, everyone ever associated with it blacklisted for a minimum of five generations and just start over from fucking scratch.

speaking of bots
archive.is/azuz2

I am pretty happy of the fact that the SJW disease cannot spread here. This is pretty much a "no bullshit allowed" country, and people hate the left wing.
For the same reason, even people who support the LGBT movement in here make gay or nazi jokes a lot.

Public education in this country is full of niggers.

That would kind of fuck over those of us who are trying to keep it from getting worse.

Pick one.

Did you also get robbed of your boipussy virginity?

Thats problem

The only reason for the pissing match over the Falklands was because some shitty dictator needed good PR so he decided to go pick a fight with someone everybody hated: the bongs, and Argentinians were left eternally salty over losing that fight.

I didnt say they were wrong, but that their ideas are contrary.

What did NG do?

Also, this post is true. Any Argentine with half a brain doesnt give a fuck.

t. Argentine

That's probably Smug samefagging with proxies.

Is Mark being an autist again?

>National
>Sozialistisch

Is there anytime where he isnt? Cause I sure havent fucking seen it.

I mean, SJW's and Nazis.

Nice dubs.

Its one of those things noone cares because its stupid but the government will sometimes metnion it to get retards to jump about muh patriotism.
I think some years ago there was a poll thing where they asked people living there about it and 95% of the people living there, both from britbong and argentinian descent said they believed it belongs to britbong and that it should stay that way.

Public school in cities are awful, however out in the country they're pretty good. My cousin's in high school out innacountry and they have fantastic teachers and weldingg classes.

I said that this country is a lot more laid back since LGBT supporters always end up making gay or nazi jokes.

Oh yes, that poll. Retards say its rigged. While I appreciate the patriotism and its better than being full of cowards, they are still very retarded about the matter.

Why are you trying so hard to keep gamergate generals alive?

Who is that cute girl

because the SJWs never stop

why are you trying so hard to get into my pants?

He seized power with the help of the party, and when a few of them started bugging him about the socialism he promised he had them removed until the others realized that it wasn't going to happen.

America is more socialist than nazi germany was, genius.

I've just noticed this odd shilling on NG.

Because Kek demands it.

Hot damn, now that's a 10/10 ass if I ever saw one.

FINE JEEZ

I'm gonna watch that stupid dragon maid animu with the stupid cute dragon girls.

You happy now?

Zelda Torrential Downpour potential discussion:
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-7819.0-7819.29
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-8365.0-8365.8
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-9419.0-9419.7
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-9727.0-9727.8
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-11781.0-11781.8
archive.is/LrkyJ
The original link- Breath of the Wild can switch to any language when you change the Switch's language- yet dual audio is not an option.
1. Get clarity if this is true (Disk has multiple languages on it- both text and audio. You could even ask NOA- but phrase it in such a way so it isn't obvious you're fishing for dual audio potential info.
Don't copy what I've written word for word. Multiple people asking the same thing in the same way will raise a red flag.
2. If Dual Audio is basically there bar the menu option- meme how bad the VA work is on release. It's a major AA title that everyone will talk about, and Nintendo can "win" good PR by patching it in later. If not, NOA becomes a little more synonymous with bad VA work even amongst normal fags.
3. Debate whether writing to Nintendo Japan is possible (translators needed) or even worth while (will they reject all foreign letters and emails- even if they are large in number or in Japanese?)

Anything else Downpour related we need to look at?

How did you last this long without it?

Then what are you talking about?

go quints

It was a simple question that could've been answered with a yes or no, without the side order of spaghetti. You seem very defensive. It's ok though, just stay right there, I'm going to get you something nice to help you relax.

well fuck billy me.

those would have been quads, user

I know I was in a hurry, and for nothing.

I hate watching shows before all the episodes are out.

TPB torrents are shit right now, any alternatives?

Well, let's see what got 'em.

Nyaa.se?

Wow user that's super gay.

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=dragon maid horriblesubs

hey, it worked the first two times. thanks.

Well I keep fucking up today, I'll go play some vidya.

ESA Canada mentioned in this article. Remember the root-kits?
Sony Rootkit Redux: Canadian Business Groups Lobby For Right To Install Spyware on Your Computer (2013)
archive.fo/ztXqr

Jesus fucking Christ

Is this person anti gg or what? Talking about transparency is very gg but demanding divisive statements is very anti. Probably anti since every cuck in this industry is partisan democrap starbucks Marxists.

LE XDDDDDD ANIME HAAHAHAH
fuck off back to reddit

Wow. WOW! Spyware on your PC to monitor what you're doing?!

lol

Dropped

If you guys needed any more more proof someone is trying to D&C Maid Dragon to poison all discussion of it, there it is. Fucking basic bitch (1) revolt post. Now you can assume anyone trying to turn the thread against it is likely a shill.

You'll be safe as long as you give Turdeau the cuck porn

Yeah, fuck that anime, Gilda is where the real good stuff is!

And there's exhibit B, right on time.

I mean I know Tredeau is a cuck, but there's no way that's real, r-right?

I'm secretly hoping it's real because of how hilariously pathetic it would be.

No need to be party poopers!

He is Castro's son

It's a meme
This isn't though.
archive.fo/Z8bno

Hmm, gotta say although most of my negative read on the MPAA still remains, some of the points on the articles at least gave me a pause, a slight hope that maybe there is a few in there that is not completely cancer, and some good possible warning on something. This one specifically
I think that's going to be important when constructing the point about the ESA going full retard with game preservation = haxoring and piracy. It should be approached from a customer pov, and using the ESA's own words with vidya having a cultural componoent. Not come off as a "fuck you, hoist the black flag yaaarrrr".

checked
It's a secondary info that needs to be checked, but so far it does show a potentially strong point. That the ESA is not invincible, and it is very possible for it to hobble itself if it continues some of it's questionable behavior despite the industry still making good bank.

Justine Castrudo is now a game dev though. And his game seems to be of current year quality. :^)
archive.fo/g7uCQ
Unfortunately, Trudeau's game seems to have joined the litany of recent high-profile releases - including Watch Dogs 2 and No Man's Sky - to ship with game-breaking bugs or major issues, and Twitter has been quick to let the fledgling developer know.

Get onto a IRC chat.

Are you saying Gilda needs not be bullied by superior dragon loli? Cause that'd be heresy.

That's what the fuck I thought. Anything happen besides Val living another day without getting enriched by Abd al-Uzza's license plate? I skimmed through like 1.4k posts from the last threads, but it's hard wading through your guy's autism

Only if you like gore.

Gilda NEEDS to cosplay as her.

That's satirical. Though it's so close considering it is the Current Year male feminist dudeweedlmao we're talking about here, that it needs a disclaimer saying it is satire (for now).

Okay thank God, I was worried my sides would remain unscat-
YOU'RE SHITTING ME

I honestly thought it was real. There's no way Trudeau is that dumb to think he can completely outlaw porn.

You underestimate the memes

Oh he himself, I actually do think he is that retarded. But his actual bosses would tell him to go pose for another selfie and STFU for a while.

wow this chan is cucked af nigger
suck it fags this shithole is even worse than cuckchan or 9gag lawl

They know that you know and

loser

nice argument you got there cripplefag

Am I supposed to believe EA wants a open deregulated market giving "players" more choices is that what this no E3 shit is?

Shills be getting salty

its annoying enough in vidya, but an anime with its whole art style based on it gave me a fucking headache

Of course they are. They can smell their death and the sound they make rattling their cage will serve as a warning to rest.

>muh salty shills
jesus christ user you're so sophisticated I bet you only play 20 year old game on peecee like diablo 1 or c&c red alert while reading kant or dostojewski even though you don't understand a word you schizo

yea yea ofcourse anime is soooo degenerate
upvoted fellow redditor
why is there anime on my lechanspledditsite
faglord

Holyfuck this nigger is retarded.

holyfuck I can't reply like a normal person XD

Fumble fingered that and got dubs that don't count, fucking hell.

They know that you know, and they tried to shut it down.
Well since you asked for a blogpost. I had to reboot due to the site leaking memory like an alzheimers patient, and I forgot to filter the escargot faggot. He spat out some new retardation, almost on par with the 'what's jonestown, what koolaid? lel your burger memes'. I think he or someone who impersonates him (not sure why someone would willingly do that but a 300lb drag queen named Divine once ate dog shit on camera, so what else is new in the world.) said something retarded about unsubscribing from netflix if you don't like something = censorship. I think the baguette sucks Chris Burke's down syndrome penis for a hobby, considering how much retarded things have come out of that baguette's mouth sometimes.

ESA digging effort continues on, sifting and sorting, hopefully starting a WIP, redpill construction this weekend.

IA here, holyfuck

Not playing games like Eye of the Beholder, Drakken or Wolfenstein 3D. It makes you look new.

Get fucking smoked kiddo!

I've played that that shit 20 years ago and still playing these makes you faggots look like aspie's

just for the record I've played the best current games today like Nioh and Yakuza 0

and before you say they're shit, did you play them? did you? they're so fucking gr8

ni99a u cray 100 X-D

This must be what it feels like to be the winning male in an NTR doujin.

The ESA and downpour stuff must be causing a massive salt overload,

Post celebratory forehead porn

FUG

How's GDC looking?

pic related

I want to be a subhuman nigger the post

Don't forget that the ESA's Nite to Unite event is happening soon.

Look ma! I can hop IDs!

I am sorry for bumping, but case in point, an ecological reserve in CABA is fucking burning, there is smoke covering the city, and smell of roasted animals

Thread's already on auto-sage.

Hold everything until E3. Now that they opened their doors to normalfags, everything is going to be more damaging for them once all findings have been verified.

Oh, I am retarded, sorry.
Anyways
THE CITY IS ON FUCKING FIRE, HELP ME!

stoopid kniccars

On the other hand, it is quite reminiscent of well roasted beef.

You talked about playing Diablo 1 (actually it was/is just called Diablo)

You'll never get your $10 back and throwing money at a problem doesn't always solve it. How's EVE Online going?

nolongerflavortown.jpg

I'm not even sure how the initials are pronounced

Goddamn this bread went to shit, hopefully next one will be better

Anyways, does anyone have any bets on e3? I suspect they will push more articles about how disappointed there wasn't enough PoC or something, like last year when they complained about the lack of female lead characters on the show floor.

イーエスーエイ is probably more accurate

Hmm, well Mafia 3 went over like a lead baloon and Watchdogs 2 wasn't all that successful, plus Horizon is shaping up to be dogshit. We might start to see the fallout of the cultural pendulum this year. IE: we might see more traditional, normal protagonists and games starting to creep back in, and of course articles will be bashing it, so be on the lookout.

or you could do イーエスーエ. エ makes the necessary sound by itself, so the イ might not be necessary

Understood.

forgot title

読を学ぶ、ばか

Is it the former zoo in Palermo?

Huge guy galko

do not steal pictures from my twitter

No, it's usually worse. More like, AR-15 stands for Assault Rifle, every AR is actually a full auto M16 assault weapons, which can easily be obtained thanks to the gunshow loophole. What about the children, cue tears.

Yeah they claimed Watchgod's 2 sales in the beginning were "soft" but damage controlled with "long term confidence" or something to that effect. Horizon's release I expect we will see a ton of faggotry from the media. If it succeeds, they will gloat forever. If it fails, they will bitch and moan and write tons of narratives and smear gamers. Lose/lose generally.

Nah, there's a really easy excuse to explain Horizon's failure that lets you dodge social justice entirely: Zelda comes out three days later.

Wow. 2edgy4me

I appreciate your musical taste that you graced me with in the R6 thread

You mean the same game everyone believed a rumor of having a female protagonist, then got mad at Nintendo when the rumor they themselves believed turned out to be untrue? wew

Oh gee, an entire narrative from the left that targets majority voters and calls them evil was detrimental to the left in an election

What do they think will happen, that we'll stand there and take it in the ass? We're americans, it is our solemn duty to be the fucker, not the fuckee, or at least that one weird dude at orgy parties that just watches and masterbates while drinking from a red solo cup

Do you honestly think normalfags will care about that? Normalfags love Zelda.

Then don't say something retarded like Diablo 1 then.

You can't read katakana and you're calling me the faggot. You don't even need to learn Katakana to know what I was saying, you could've just followed the context of the conversation, which wasn't very long. I'll give you a doggy treat if you go over to the Nippon learning thread and start learning the language of your waifu

Man, that's gonna tank hard at the box office.

I mean, oh wow, even the trailer is alienating, no one aside from the few crazies will want to be involved in seeing something so vitriolic.

I might get it after a year when its in the bagian bin for 9 bucks

Most people love zelda, and after skyward sword, many are waiting for something with normal controls.

He's a shill. His waifu is likely a literal 3DPD overweight nigger jew with autism.

if there's a female protag I don't mind, but IF she's some pseudo stronk wymmin etc
it's a no buy for and I was stupid enough to buy a wii u just for zelda

even though I've bought bayonetta2, xenogears chroniclas x, splat2n(which were awesome games without a doubt) and so on afterwards but still they announced it for the wii u yeeeears ago fuck the switch

there's diablo 2 and diablo 3 and I'm gonna say diablo 1 to be specific
what are you gonna do about it bitch?

heh

Or you could also call it the "original diablo"?

Nothing. He already did.

c'mon don't be like that man
I was just asking what that means and I was actually saying that you should STOP acting like a faggot

but you know what? I don't care anymore keep acting like a faggot, user

jesus christ okay diablo 1 is the original diablo that came out 1996
it's not like I bought it on launch day you fucking hipsterfags
I bet (You) don't own the original copy

No they won't which will make the media salt all the more glorious

archive.fo/OHJ6f

benis
𓂺

Was there ever a time when IGN wasn't considered a bad joke?

>SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829836231802515457
archive.is/1WxNw
Oh shit, nigga went full caps.
In case you're wondering, he's pissed at the 9th circuit for undoing is immigration ban.

Why isn't something so big the domain of the Supreme Court? Why the 9th Circuit?

Everybody I know must've missed the memo. Girls would always ask to touch and/or braid my hair in HS. The guys I knew with Jew-fros also got similar treatment.

Skyward sword controls were honestly fine (especially compared to TP on the Wii), but the biggest problem was the annoying-ass companion that didn't let you do anything.
Was was most annoying was
Not only did I already know that and didn't need the game to break immersion, but "Low battery" on a Wiimote was like 5 hours.

William LeGate apparently has nothing better to do than tweet at Trump all day. Why doesn't he get a fucking job?

I'm still not sure what the ban would even accomplish. Are they not allowed to come to the US even if they go through another country?

Think he's waiting for his SC pick to get in before taking it to them.
Will say though that his approval waiting will skyrocket if a terrorist attack happens before it gets reinstated.

Its a start, that is about it. The west is getting fucked sideways by all the terrorist attacks, among other things. Plus, this has no real leg to stand on given its been done twice already by different presidents with no protest.

I think the average poster here puts more work into Vidya write ups than a Game Journo.

It's more like a travel suspension over a finite span of time to give HS a moment to figure out how to safely vet people coming in from those countries, since Trump isn't keen on going the old Merkel route and just letting them all in. But everyone's reacting like he's putting up a giant sign that says NO SARACENS ALLOWED. Everyone's been losing their shit like they have fecal incontinence.

Considering the countries not on the list generally have their citizen registries and security under control, I doubt some tribal Paki with no government records will just be able to hop over to Saudi Arabia and take a plane from there to the US

Didn't it include a permanent ban on Syrian refugees specifically?

Yeah, they're banned indefinitely

I find it highly entertaining that there are people who think any mudslime could contribute in any positive way whatsoever to the betterment of any western nation. They can't. None of them can. They are a load, nothing else.

Well, there's a raghead girl who's regularly in the STEM building of the mostly non-pozzed college I go to. She's pretty nice and probably not pure mudshit. But then you remember taqiyya.

How common are the rapes really?

I'm not saying they're all bad people. I believe immigration should be granted to people who could better your society in a meaningful way, i.e., trained specialists in their respective fields. I'm sure she's nice, but will she make a contribution to society great enough to warrant the societal weigh a citizen, and in articular a women, puts on the community? Anyways, she's probably born and raised in your country, a citizen already.

I found skyward controlled worse than tp on the wii, but thats just me I guess that and I made small movements with both instead of large ones.

reported

What a fucking loser. Has no problem fucking a ham beast Zoe for free publicity but then tries to act like a puritan while playing a video games.

Grade A faggotry right there.

You happen to have a webm with audio. I kinda want to see how cringey his voice is during this scene.

Skyward sword did seem to require larger movements, and the greater variety of movement allowed probably did lead to greater error when you wanted to do specific things, but I found it better overall.
I recall the training segments in TP to be especially frustrating because certain moves (especially the Thrust/Lunge) didn't ever seem to want to come out. SS didn't have those problems.

Weren't you the nigger hopping IDs?

SHIEEET. How much of what you say is just misinfo I bet?

In other game news the Zero no Kiseki fan translation is apparently way further along than I thought.

geofront.esterior.net/

it's that german autist whose IP automatically changes really often
he also spammed a bunch of webms whenever the threads got slow

Sadly, this is the only I got on the previous bread.

fug that was early

lots of bans for faggots today

benis

u tried

What a shit get.

He tried.

You can't hide your shame faggot

Funny enough, the only training one I had problems with was the backroll. The rest were not that bad.

Holyshit that memory leak.

goons are sad

Cheked.

Ask fb7b5c if it's going to spam electroboom, or try to derail and shit up the thread with "in germany the internet speed is", and claims that half the time he's called the hero of the internet and the other half a shill.
Or, just report it's posts for off topic spamming.

Konami wasn't kidding when they said they wanted to revive the Bomberman franchise.

They seem to be desperate

Overall, this just highlights the issues with motion control.
I'm still not sure if it's because the controller was messed up and reading them wrong, my movement was off, or if the controllers in-general simply didn't have enough resolution to differentiate between motions.

we have a new (119)

the balls on this guy, I am so happy trump got elected.
archive.is/1WxNw
also cucks think they will win lol

guys, what happened to TB? I remember lefties celebrating the fact that he got cancer, are they now supporting him that he turned out to be a hillary supporter?

controlled opposition drop that fool.

Every time someone posts (119), the 7th part always gets left out. I'll just post this along with curvaceous /ara/esque Danielle. Also, good job on those ESA digs.

What will happen in this court for the muslim ban?

Fuck me what'd I miss?

A faggot

fuck off

Damn. How close did he get to the record?

By the time it gets to the supreme Court it'd be over 90-days, so no ban as of right now unless Trump signs another EO.

I remember the "Can't spell Ignorant without IGN" joke going back years and years, so gonna say nope.

Man I stopped to help a friend at his store after work and I miss both shills and Maku being autistic. Sad day.

He's an IP hopping pedo >>11900159

Old post count was at 484, now it's at 429, so ~50.

twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/829741696787300356
archive.is/QhYLB
please help I'm dying

Oh a heretical faggot. Lovely.

shit he was almost halfway there

You can view deleted posts?

Assuming your window was active before the deletion, then yes; like in (119).

That's fucking hilarious. That guy used to be a sports caster and it show. His shit was being shilled a lot on twitter just before trump took office and was making fucking crazy assumptions and mental gymnastics. He's like the alex jones of the left thats always wrong

Yes WaPo, Olbermann is the combative new challenger. Just like Bill Kristol's effort and #nevertrump succeeded in defeating Trump, and thankfully Guac Bowl Merchant is now Potus. It's pretty great here in Alternate Universe#7546, sure there's the problem with hostile sentient lizardpeople declaring galactic war with Earth. But I have faith in defense secretary Clinton. She earned her nickname of the Dove Talon, she's hugely pro 2nd amendment, even helped pass the national conceal carry law 8 years ago, and is in great health and fighting shape even at her age.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-027890&page=top

Eva-01 wego up for preorder on amiami

H-hello?

yadda yadda yadda

slow time, I guess.

I'm busy writing. This story was supposed to fucking end but I couldn't refuse when someone gave me an idea for a rather lengthy side-arc. This shit is 10 arcs long now

Also gearing up to play some Dragon's Dogma and Dark Souls II.

Quick thoughts on the 9th circuit ruling since we're all going offtopic here.

You can get the ruling here:
politico.com/f/?id=0000015a-2527-daf0-adde-6577e4260000

Most of it is well thought out and worth considering but there are a few serious flaws.

They use the "Muslim Ban" political slogan which is not a good sign.

Page 19 holds that the Constitution forbids the government from restricting entry to anyone without first holding a full court hearing for each individual:

This is absurd. Securing territory and restricting entry is part of what makes a state a state. The 9th Circuit would rule the federal government out of existence. Furthermore, this puts an onerous cost on government that is unprecedented anywhere.

p.24-26 they suggest that the ban might fall afoul of the 1st Amendment's clause forbidding the establishment of a federal religion. First, it does not target the religious conduct of people within the US.
Secondly, they complain that Muslims would be disproportionally affected. No shit. We are not at war with the Buddhist Brotherhood or the Zoroastrian Republic of Iran. This line of thinking would make it illegal to target a terrorist organization that has a religious ideology as its motivation.

My own concern about Trump's order is that it seems like the sort of thing that falls under Congress's power, not the executive. There is no new emergency, such as a disease outbreak, that would require executive action be taken before Congress could be called to act. Otherwise, it seems like an ordinary exercise of government power like seizing land under eminent domain, searching property with a warrant, or putting checkpoints on the roads to look for an escaped convict. It sucks if you are affected by it but there is nothing wrong with it.

Does the story have bullying?

SiIvaGunner is a genius.

I found the ESA mentioned in the many PDFs from Time Warner's website. They're all titled "[Year] Trade Association Political Expenditures and Contributions" and inside the files, shows "Amount of Time Warner Dues used for Political Expenditures and Contributions" which leads me to guess it's lobbying money. Interestingly, the ESA has spent more than the MPAA & NCTA which begs some questions.

Other PDFs.

Why yes, there is bullying both the kind that is cute and the kind that drives people to kill themselves

Mark literally beating his wifes son for eating his cake

Weakling

Why must you always take the bread down these dark directions?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and postulate
personal experience

Wait, just to make sure I understand. It reads to me right now at least it's Time Warner giving the amount of money to the ESA. If I understant that right, shouldn't this part
be

Because children are fucking retarded, Acid. I mean, just look at these soulless little shits. Do you seriously believe there's an afterlife for these fuckers?

I think? I'm confused at the wording myself. When I looked up Time Warner Dues, it just gave me information on paying their cable bill.

i need help, i've been seeing gods in my dreams.

from ares and hades to a pale space goddess whom we threaten with our ascent.

I have a soft spot for kids. Even if a lot of them grow up into asshole adults, kids are pretty awesome. I like teaching them stuff, playing vidya with them. They haven't learned how to be shitty people yet, they just live for fun.

What I hate are teenagers. Too old to be innocent, and too young to be wise.

Legalese and accounting runes mang. I just want to make sure which is paying which, because I think, if I read that correctly at least it's Time Warner paying the ESA, but I just want to make absolutely sure.

How about you buy a much better mecha toy?

Not that I can ever remember.
archive.is/GTZ27#selection-971.2-983.2

what the sweet fuck

Wait…that seems like they're throwing Anita under the bus there…

I don't read comics, I don't know what I just posted there. I just repost shit that seems somewhat relevant.

comics have been dead for a while now, this is just gas escaping from the putrefied corpse.

Wait, and that's Chris Ray Gun beside her.

Where the fuck is this from?

Oh.

Well then…

well, maybe this helps:

What in the…?

I found the 2009 report which is more detailed than the rest. It still says Time Warner Dues but I believe Time Warner is giving the ESA money.

That artist is fairly good, but the likenesses are way off. Why is Cenk black?

Wow that's just some not giving a fuck then. In that pic alone we've got Paul Watson, Cenk and Anna, LW3, Chris Ray Gun, Shoe(?) and Milo.

And that looks like a marvel comic.

Sorry for not being really active, just like Reanon, I'm writing the arc where the stress finally gets the worst of the MC friend and she literally tries to kill him.

It's harder than I through so I'm stressing myself to know how she feels with different kind of stuff like visiting liberal websites, watching how they believe they will always be in the right and how frustrated I am that they will never receive a reality checks.

It's working better than I through, I might go to sleep after I finished the last two pages to rest my mind.

Of course. Thats actually a common thing.

its even more pathetic since this comic is yet another tumblr comic

Also r8

It doesn't seem to be taking that shot at Shoe and CRG though…

This has me all fucked up what the hell

Here

ゲームは女性差別過ぎる, CERO ちゃん。

The 過ぎる is pretty much the "too much" of the sentence, indicating the thing before it has gone over the limit. Pretty dank, user

That's what it appears to read as well to me, though I think I'll put a note to self to try to get someone more accounting savvy than myself to check it. It would make some sense if the vidya industry is bigger than movies for something like Time Warner to give ducats to the ESA. Whether that is a good thing in the long run for vidya is another thing entirely, but I can see why TimeWarner would butter up the ESA bread a bit.

If it's Fathom as wrote, internet search says image\topcow. Not marvel. Marvel is usually a lot more blatant in which side it virtue signals for.

It's like the Otomedius of Bomberman, even doing the Saturn Bomberman crossover stuff, but with rhythm arcade girls.

archive.is/5ulwa
tw itter.com/ChrisRGun/status/829902042491609088

My inner weeb wants to play this, and is being punched in the face by my inner gamergay because its

FUCKING

Konami.

That gambling made legal law must have hit them hard.

Sure. Coincidence. you can break links using spoilering in the middle of www

You guys heard Pippa Bacca's story?

They used to mock the shit out of him.

(dubs)
This makes me want to go on a crusade.

Fucking casual.

When was this? Recently?

It happened a few years ago.

i remember reading about it a month ago. Of course no one mainstream covered it.

Looking it up, Tsugaru's cameoed in other Konami properties. Don't see why she's the one to choose over the others. She's not even considered the main girl, as it were.

To add to it, here's some stuff from Wikipedia:

2008 according to these articles. And the funny thing is, she was found dead in Turkey, That place is considered to be a prime example of a good muslim country.
archive.is/xQ5pn
archive.is/YrA12
archive.is/tDsuZ

Big shocker.

archive.is/xQ5pn

She tried to hitchhike across the middle east wearing a wedding dress as performance art to prove it was safe and welcoming, but she was raped and murdered in Turkey

As if there was ever any question as to why they should be called sandniggers.

Well, at least this explains the extreme lack of mass in-between her ears.

So the other girl has decided to continue her work and get raped and killed as well?

Corrected.

Oh no, not Turkey. Not our faithful, westernized, NATO allies. How could such an impossible act of violence happen there?

Turkey was never westernized

Oh dear, how will we ever live on? It is as if our soul has been corrupt all along. Oh woe is our western idealism.

Not sure since I haven't come across any mention of the other extremely naive "performance artist". But stay tuned for the Childrens Crusade 2.0 :^)

archive.fo/r7O9d
Though I haven't heard the latest on that one either. They probably got tired at the last starbucks outpost and re-considered their plan. Well the few who have any sense left at least.

not gonna highlight the 女?

I swear the typos are a curse.

I have this fantasy about getting a bunch of friends together and going to an anti-Trump protest, open carrying in full gearqueer gear, and blaring this on a loudspeaker. Just standing there in echelon.

When the song finishes, we get back in our vehicles, wave, and slowly drive away.

looks good now

I wanted to show up to that "he will not divide us" shit wearing a mask and having the song play while dancing to it.
Granted, I would've needed smoke grenades to make a really good entry and exit, but thanks to Shia LaDouchebag and the fact that they had to build a fucking wall to keep the unwanted out while completely ignoring the irony, there's no room for fun anymore.

You'll get attacked.

Asuka GET?

NIHILISM WAS A MISTAKE

fuck outta here

turns out it was a shop but the shop has spread more than the original.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/2015-minneapolis-black-lives-matter-shooting
Some half/k/ fags went to a BLM protest in 2015 to do some le epic trolling. They got chased down and beat by some black dudes, so one guy pulled his CCW and shot without killing.

He was just found guilty of manslaughter.

Made another.
I got the green idea from The Matrix.

archive.is/bbHh6
Shot 5, killed none. Found guilty of assault and rioting, not manslaughter.

That thing is a mess, user

ゲームはイスラム教を怒らせる、CERO ちゃん。

At the same time their escape strategy was not only hilariously weak but in need of explosives, a dedicated getaway driver and a secondary vehicle.

Looks like they loaded the jury with sjws, all 12 found guilty
archive.is/mV67U
Scarsella juror: I didn't buy self-defense shooting claim

Corrected.
I gotta look through more Japanese advertisements & brush the moon…

What a scrub.

Seriously though, that's fucking awful. The law is supposed to have some reasonable leniency for use of deadly force when outnumbered or surrounded, which he rather clearly was.

Didn't the /k/ommandos get that shit on video? Also, how the fuck can you be "too well-rehearsed" in a court room?

The Law doesn't mean shit when crap like happens.
A stacked jury is a stacked jury.

They implicated themselves when their smartphones had messages to a certain imageboard with the words "Race war", "nigger" and ect. And don't forget, the entire media was against them, so was the liberal Court, Judge and Prosecutor, because only dindus can riot and kill.

It's the same shit they tried to do with Zimmerman. Drown out the actual law with a narrative about muh racism and muh feels. I hope this guy appeals. It doesn't matter how he feels about black people, that was clear self-defense.

Wait…that seems like they're throwing Anita under the bus there…>>11901346

I used to look at halfchan on mine all the time. Just /g/ and /k/, though. Never actually posted from it, either. I hate touchscreen keyboards.

It's on par with going to a fucking imageboard in cleartext. It just screams

Maybe not dubs. One of the articles mentioned that Minnesota is a "duty to retreat" state. I just confirmed that this is true.

They're fucked. Only a few DTR states are left, but what DTR means is that if you're attacked in public, you are legally required to run like a bitch. You can only defend yourself with force if you are totally cornered and escape is 100% impossible.

He claimed self defense because one of the guys came at him with a knife, or something he thought was a knife. He didn't run - he drew his gun. Under MN's fucked up law, that was illegal of him. He was required to flee, no matter what.

Checked, doesn't really matter when at that time, dindu feelings were hurt and the liberals wouldn't dare do a Zim Zam, gotta make sacrifices for the greater good! and of course the Prosecutor didn't give a shit, they really shouldn't have gone outside that night.

ded thred

Yeah well I disliked Fallout 4 so there

hello rato

Found a letter in which the ESA & other tech companies wrote a joint letter to Trump from this site. archive.fo/KVR6t
And then they bitched at him for the "Ban". Off to a good start.

?olleh-H

twitter.com/ReedSAlbers/following
This concerns me…

It's all in the family.

Saudi Prince I mentioned in that Brave New World of Gaming article is confirmed to actually have a presence at G4C, just a matter of finding out what he said.
Found under the list of Presenters.
archive.fo/SZQ2U
And then there's this cancer.
G4C Festival: Talks on diversity and inclusion
archive.fo/NQz2Z
Oh I've got to find that!

SIHT TELED

This fucking shit. They won't let go of this retarded notion that games aren't inclusive. This insanity falls apart so quickly once you start really looking into it, but they just won't let it fucking go.

It never ends, but at this rate, I'm feeling motivated in the digging!
“Social Good” Festival Wants to Walk the Line Between Games and Gamergate
archive.fo/cBu5e

Of course. Like user above said, "It's all in the family."

You can't make this up.
Microsoft and Starbucks Back Games For Change. (2007)
archive.fo/gVxmF

Good evening fags. Guess who's in this picture?

Nathan Grayson.

We've all seen that pic of Klepkek, user.

The same person who cowered from softcore porn in yakuza 0

topkek

Remade Games for Change to be more accurate sounding.

france24.com/en/20170210-four-arrested-anti-terror-raid-southern-french-city-montpellier
loli suicide bombers

First, ESA is pushing Common Core into video games. Now this. Seriously?! They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

come on user. Are you a faggot ?
Strangely, a massive amount of the non-muslims going to syria fight with ISIS are young teenage girls. It appears that convinced them that they need to help and save and protect and nurture those poor soldiers who are just trying to make syria a safer place and kids and shit like that are VERY receptive to such manipulative, emotional tricks
Know what else is amusing about that ?
The best way to convince them NOT to go isn't to say "you'll get raped" or "you'll be forced to marry some random asshole" or whatever like that, although those are all true
One of the best things is to tell them they won't be able to use the internet and recharge their phone

You have to yet to see the transcription of Gallagher's speech & the other ones!

No, one of the best things to say is "Are you aware they are terrorists who are planning to murder your father and rape your mother?"
If the answer is "Yes." and they're still willing to go, you buy them the passage.

Isn't that the same type of explosive that the ISIS video showed how to make?

You're an idiot. They've been indoctrinated for months if not years by hyper-religious assholes who swear that all of the country and the media are lying to her and treating her like a baby and she could save lives if she came. If you say "EVERYONE WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY" she will think you're lying to her too.
They are willing to go because they are sincerely convinced they will help. Not because they want to kill or hurt anyone, quite the contrary.
So your only solution is to bring them back to earth to much more materialistic notions.

MUST NOT REINSTALL BLOODLINES

Parenting is dead. Had I been one of the sheep who were fed those lines, my father would've beaten the retard out of me.
So, I'm not the idiot. Those lie much closer to her.

I'm sure that your father beating the shit out of you would've definitely made you want to stay with your father, and feel safer with him.
Also they don't use the same methods with teenage men.

On the whole, yes. "He's always been nice to me, so why'd he be as pissed as he is now about this particular reason?". Hmm, makes you think.

Could someone update the thread repository?
It looks like there's a jew rubbing their hands in the background

If he's always been nice to you why would he have ever started punching you ?
And terror has never been a proper solution to make cult-victims stop being part of the cult; quite the contrary, user.

archive.is/1fZ6g

Because it matters to him. Anyways, I'm discussing this with a frame of mind teenager girls don't have. The vast majority are incapable of simple introspection. You're right, it'd drive them away.
It would drive them to suicide, quickening the realization by society in general that this cult is not to be trifled with, or treated as anything but a danger to society.

Teenage girls don't tend to kill themselves. They attempt suicide sometimes but always with the (mostly unconscious) intention to not die but get noticed by someone.
You're also massively oversimplifying the entire thing.
Also if you weren't actually just a pussy you'd come to France and do it yourself

And be jailed for my troubles? I'm gonna have to pass on that.

AH

Then that makes you a pussy.

No, that makes me not a retard who'd sacrifice his life for people he doesn't care about.

The other day, I asked how the hell do vidya sites get enough hits to stay afloat while having virtually zero influence with gamers, and someone here mentioned the possibility of bots.

Which site is that with the country visitor percentages?

Maybe similarweb.com ?

alexa.com/siteinfo

I just canceled my netflix subscription.

>Cruis'n has a new game released 18 years after Exotica
There any many things that need to be erased…

Fuck the qts, kill the rest.

What is wrong with these people?

Also, got a link to the thread? Want to see if there's any insane replies and if eventually a mod locked the thread, like what often happens.

Gonna go get rest, holy shit it's late.

Also when was the last time you played as a white samurai in a historical-fantasy setting in Japan?

It's Bomber"man", not "girl"!

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think Japanese gamers really appreciate this move by Konami either.

archive.fo/d0hTW

There was a DGSE operative stuck in feudal Japan, but he's not even a samurai, and of course, it's not inspired by any historical figure whatsoever, so I doubt it counts.

Isn't that just a single post?

Is this your first archive link?

Didn't the Japanese guy go to the future in that? I really wish I played the Onimusha games, I might have to hunt down some copies or emulate them.

I don't know where it's from, but it features quite a few recognisable people. Paul Joseph Watson is in it, chris ray gun (you can tell from his appearance and his desire to drink bleach) Anita Sarkeesian is in it, and Milo. Possibly shoe on head? I'm not sure who the girl is in the bottom left. Oh, and the young turks.

Yes, basically, Japanese samurai goes into 2004 France, while the French ends up in Japan.
I didn't play them either, but from what I've seen, the 3rd one is dangerously cheesy.

Neofag is the only time I've seen archives look like single posts. Coincidentally it's when they're single posts that the link is .fo instead of .is. Am I missing something here, am I just mentally challenged?

That's a shoop, you know that right. Granted it would not look out of place among some of the "we want to make the World A Better Place through vidya" faggots. But it's a shoop. Albeit a gud one.

the link to the thread is right in the upper right corner

It's fucking Konami. I don't really expect any more.

I expect lots of explosive orgasm porn though.

That will be a pachinko, won't it?

I know I can access the thread from the archive, I just thought it was supposed to have been an archived page of the thread, to give less traffic to neofag.

And they wonder why comics don't sell anymore. On a better note, Twutter stock still freefalling.

I'm not real sure how bad it is, that's why I'm trying to figure out where it's from. Chris ray gun and possibly shoe on head are portrayed in a positive light. Anita is portrayed negatively, and so are the young turks. Milo is acknowledged as gay, and portrayed as a harmless troll, that got banned for little or nothing. And even Paul Joseph Watson isn't really portrayed that badly, he does have a valid criticism after all. In real life super heroes exploding out of the ocean and doing battle on public beaches would be a huge security issue.

Paul Joseph Watson posted it to facebook. I have no idea where he got it.

They are already asking fot the game to be removed because of misoginy

twitter.com/britishgaming/status/830003367011348480

I would buy it just to piss off cuck sterling but it looks like it's just an arcade machine game

It's still a lot of politics, i think comics fan don't read them for it.

I think you mean
RAW HARDCORE SEX

Where do you think the snuggling leads?

This trend of explosive
anime grills seems temptingly haram for my benis.

I've remember hearing a few years back twitter never made any money, it's kept afloat mostly on the promise of a potential to make loadsamoney. Some of the investors keep feeding twitter money on the hope of one day soon, figuring a surefire way of making money from twitter. The saudi prince guy though, I'm no longer sure he's in it for the money tbh.

My phone is bleeding battery power when Holla Forums is open, does it happens to anyone else?

Unless the comic book itself is sold as something with a political message then I don't think politics should be entering into it even if it's politics that are more agreeable to me or not.

It's almost always in poor taste and alienating to half your audience.

twitter.com/doctor_cupcakes/status/829367848036347905

archive.fo/oaFe9

Use the twitter link to watch the video

No social media makes any money, except maybe Facebook, they are all kept alive on the promise of future return.

In Twitter's case read the transcript of the earning call where Dorsey promotes the power of Twitter to shape the mind of those using it, scary as fuck. Social medias need to die or we won't have a future.

Note to next baker. In OP text, 2nd line in the ONGOING DISCUSSION please replace the old line:

- youtube.com/watch?v=7AL__CptUSQ

with the updated line here:

- youtube.com/watch?v=jFiQTwsAac0

911 digits while posting Miqy'amin explosion. I bet the russians are behind this somehow.

NeoFAGs living up to the name, I see.

thank you

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230065507&postcount=73
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230065566&postcount=76
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230065966&postcount=93
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230066115&postcount=107
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230067835&postcount=212

^

Triggered as fuck, holy shit. Even normalfags aren't triggered by that.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=230068009#post230068009

^

lmao

Dear lord.

Neofag taking community management classes from EA now.

Prison Planet is portrayed very negatively in this comic, as the idiot who imagines crazy shit and conspiracies, while crying about bad morals.
Which makes the comic entirely right
Oh and yeah it's shoeonhead, the writer for that comic on twitter even made it obvious to her that it was

These guys are past beta, they're gamma as fuck.

Reading their post might give you superpowers.

Out of all them, the most intrusive one so far out of social media, it's fagbook that makes money? Sheeeit.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the few remaining omega man types who don't have a twitter account, and not constantly glued to it.

Val please just hang yourself.

Come over and make it happen you whore.

wew, did you really forget to put your shoes on?

I don't have social medias because of work, I would have to have it monitored and not worth the hassle. I'm living well enough without one. Social mefia afdicts with 5k tweets per day are missing out on life.

Now that I am in HR and sometime deal with hiring I am glad I don't have one, that shit can make most people unemployable.

Remember to keep your social medias anonymous if you have one.

The Muslims living in France will do it for me.

that one user in HR who trolled sjws was a hero.

Then you're just a pussy who demands things to happen just so other do it. Just like people saying nazis should get punched and yet would piss themselves in front of one.
You're a PUSSY

one of you happens to know the name of the song used in this clip?

SAUCE PLZ

What did he do?

he will not divide us is shut down

RIP /ourguys/

B-but it was supposed to go on for a year!

4 years
8 years

Still looking for it, it was on business insider or forbes about the earning call wednesday. I'm on my phone right now. Now all news are about the stock tanking.

RIP in peice

So did Shia just give up? I assumed once he was released from prison he'd go straight back to shouting at that wall.

You have broken his mind and spirit, Holla Forums. Good job.

Who's that cutie?

Its a guy.

A trap? Better, but you didn't answer my question.

Cry me a fucking river. A majority of Japanese fighting games portray niggers in a neutral or positive light.

Mark helped.

You uncultured swine

Shia was always a spaz, he would have cracked even if Holla Forums did nothing.

>tfw ended up on there, my IRL shitposting will live on in history books detailing this event

8 full years of Trump is gonna be glorious.

Kate Edwards writes letters of recommendation for foreigners to enter the USA
archive.is/2T4J8

This could be bad.

Any locon to post? I needmy daily dose.

Are you that awkward kid who just hung out two feet behind everyone and said you were from Holla Forums after mimicking them for two hours?

LeBeef's biggest contribution to human civilization.

That wasn't me. I'll give you a hint though. I'm not white.

That's not helpful.

So you could be 90% of /ourguys/ then. Khaled?

Its helpful, pic I posted is from the same source.

are you paper?

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700
Title: Thighs of the Season

Oh okay, I got confused because the art looked different.

No make it he divided us.

k

Baker, can you update one of the lines in op text,
thanks.

Patrick Klepek summoned his legion of defenders to make himself less faggish. LOLOL

also add more Downpour stuff related to breath of the wild and other shit related to it.

Still can't find it.

It has gate in the name

gamergate?

(checked)

Steins;Gate

Holy shit! Traps, and catgirls! I like this already.

It's also HFY-threads: the Animu: Fantasy Edition if you're into that sort of thing.

Kanna, don't eat that butterfly, damn it!

Okay, that got me.

Well I can confirm. They've given me the powers of ARCHIVE YOU FUCKING NIGGER
archive.is/dQpUT
archive.is/eS4VA
archive.is/EwpkW
archive.is/5coKZ
archive.is/uPJal
archive.is/Us3zH

How do you have faggots like that on your feed, who the fuck do you follow?

You can download videos and gifs from twitter via 9xbuddy.com, just be sure to use a script manager like uMatrix beforehand.

They're summoned by Patrick Klepek himself. I follow mombot, Panda and other Twitter "e-celebs" on Twitter. I guess he got offended by my post about him.

Jesus fuck, Polygon really uses every excuse to turn their video game blog into a political outlet

Is it the usual anti-gg goons that are defending him?

Do I smell fresh bread?

I have no idea. But I let them be the vanguard of that manchild. It'll increase my visibility on Twitter anyways, thanks to them.

And I still wonder why those idiots still visits there. It's volunteered slavery.

archive.is/TenPb

I hope Sega does some trolling to the likes of polygon and Klepek, like they did to Sterling when he trashed the Wii version of Sonic Colors.

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

scalies?

scalie

Scalie shills plzgo

FUG YU