Humble Publisher

Humble is now publishing vidya
archive.is/yzoVH

they haven't been humble at all in the past few years

Can't say I'm surprised. Someone has to fund low effort pixelshit 2deep4me games somehow

You can always give 100% of the money to the association of your choice though.

Humble's debut publishing lineup will include:

A Hat in Time
Release date: 2017
Release platforms: Windows and Mac OSX

HackyZack
Release date: Spring 2017
Release platforms: Windows, Mac, & Linux on initial release. Xbox One post-launch.

Ikenfell
Release date: Summer 2018
Release platforms: Windows & Mac OSX

Keyboard Sports
Release date: Autumn 2017
Release platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux

No Truce with the Furies
Release date: Fall 2017
Release platform: Windows

Scorn
Release date: Q4 2017

Staxel
Release date: Late Q3 2017

You mean like Unicef? :^)

Please turn out to be good publisher.

Scorn is the only thing that looks remotely interesting the rest should be 6 game pack shovelware for the switch.

inb4 devs overworked to death so more charity dosh can be used to feed african niggers and humble becomes the EA of "charity"

Inner Chains is going to be better

Not only do I get my games at a reasonable price but I also help along the brave men that killed a bunch of mudshits.

That's one I was looking forward to. A "cop procedural" RPG with minimal combat and the caveat that failure is a gameplay feature. It's insanely ambitious but if the developers can pull it off it will be pretty awesome.

What gives me faith is that the devs post on RPGCodex. Hopefully the HB cuckolds don't ruin it.

The rest looks like trash though.

The humble bundle people were SJWs last I checked. Don't get your hopes up.

good, now i can get more meme games from wayforward

I hope it will be good.
I won't complain about more BeksiƄski games.

If they will place nigger in Scorn it will be honestly so bad I will buy this game just to take screenshot of it and put it on my wall.

Fuck those faggots, pay what you want turned into beat the average + tiered shit.

I thought this was kickstarted already? still though im mildly excited.

Cant wait to purge furries

Yeah I really hate furies.

How would they put nigs in Scorn anyway? Isn't that game set in an HR Giger hell planet?

Wouldn't that just make it easier for them to do?
Does it even matter if the game is fun?

Well, if the game's diverse enough, it doesn't matter if it's fun.

Hello Bioware

Yeah man,what i care about in a game is the amount of different skinned people,not the actual quality of the product.

Hes obviously being sarcastic you nig nogs

I was being sarcastic. The whole idea was "who cares if the game's good or not, it's got diversity~

Why are you just assuming shit?
This is vidya newsworthy, thats all.

Pretty much.
Good thing there are so many fucking bundles, key sellers and everything that it doesn't matter anymore. You can just skip on Humble Bundle and still get good deal.

Monthly seems like it actually it has good deals but it is scam so it doesn't matter.

That is the point to do this or anything SJ they would need to break entire Giger thing.

ya

"ONE IN TWO WOMEN ARE RAPED" ROZEN