Games that make you feel like a god

Is there any game that basically makes you feel like a god when you get the best gear, and basically makes you feel very overpowered?
I would prefer a rouguelike that includes a good magic system.

Binding of Isaac is supremely fun when the right items let you break the game in half, which is why afterbirth was such a wash.

You get to also be literal gods.

In XCOM EW after your gear gets good enough your soldiers become unstoppable psychic machines of death and every mission becomes a joke

I think I should've added that I would like a game where I can roleplay. I feel like being OP without a purpose would be boring.

The Elder Scrolls with mods then?

Maybe DoomRL, but the magic is more guns than magic.

Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn/Throne of Bhaal. You spend most of the game technically as a demi-god and will fight immensely powerful demons in hell in the late game with ridiculously powerful gear and magic. You have an opportunity to literally ascend to godhood in the end.

I've played skyrim with 400+ mods and the only part that was fun about that game is me installing the mods.I don't particularly like the other elder scroll neither.

Orochi games still remain my favorite warriors games.

You can boost your stats into godhood with the alchemy/enchant exploit.

smh lad

I don't really like the idea of exploiting to become powerful. It feels too cheesy and not right.

Talking about games which can be exploited to become overpowered. This game is on same level as disgaea.

You kinda need them to be honest for the hell mode story

Pretty much. Fortunately quest mods make for content actually worth playing.

Black & White

Fallout new vegas with the Chinese stealth armor and fist of the north star mods. I was Kamen Rider.

KH Birth by Sleep

When you reach the endgame with any character (particularly Aqua) and start getting the more OP commands you can literally wipe the floor by just pressing Triangle, even on Critical Mode.

nice

Not so much gear but Super Costumes.
After going through the hardest game mode you're given a suit that gives you an unlimited demon form, your guns are maxed out and you can mindlessly spam OP moves to victory.

You have to earn it though.
It also reduces your score by 80%

forgot game

Skyrim

I never understood why ascending to godhood was the "bad" end and had you abandon your friends and your waifu. I mean you're a god now, can't you turn your waifu immortal too to go live with you in whatever plane you happen to make your domain?

Fable makes you feel really powerful at full gear.

playing legendary dark night with super chars really feels like a god

speaking of Dwarf Fortress pic related always makes me feel pretty good

Classic.

Also playing a Sorcerer in the original Diablo. You can have a massive mana shield whilst you teleport around as an unstoppable death god spamming chain lightning and fireballs. Early game is rough though.