Consider the Following

As much as I don't like Nintendo because of their applesque console policy I have noticed one thing:
Wario games are better than Mario games.

Discuss.

more at 11

just wait for New Super Wario Land or something to ruin it

Warios woods is underrated as fuck
Also land wise
3>2>4>VB>Shake it>1>M.o.d.
Also world is one fun beat em up

*tips fedora*

Explain this

i still want a Shyguy and Snifit Teamup game, where they damag public property and shit

I think money is a greater incentive than a girl you never get to sleep with.

Are you posting an image with a fucking minion in it. I should just delete this thread.

My point is that in wario games you:
Jump
Punch
Get powerups
Body Slam
Dash
Pick up jokers and pile drive them
Get cash
Spend cash

In mario:
autistic as fuck jumping
powerups
gays
muh princess in another castle shtick

There's just so much more to do in the games and there's a lot more action. The gameplay is there not autismal levels of waiting for moving platforms and half a presses.

He has that speed booster attack in Wario Land 4, if that counts.

Eh… This is really only true for the gameboy. Warioland way better than Marioland, but honestly, warioware is at it's best a great party game, and at it's worst tedious and annoying. With all the great mario games both 2d and 3d, it's hard for me to say with a straight face that the warioware series touches it in terms of quality.

Wario World is also better than any modern mario game save TTYD.

If Wario is so great, how come there are no romhacks of his games?

CHECKMATE, OP

Because the games are already perfect and don't require editing/fixing

Was wario world worth playing? Enjoyed the 2d wario games but never tried that one. Also Master of disguise?

Wario World is great but painfully short. Master of Disguise is trash, just avoid it

Wario Land (Virtual Boy) is a masterpiece of game design. Literally 10/10 the game.

Is there a VB emulator? I actually have a real one and wario land but fuck it

Yeah, several actually and it's a lot better than playing on the actual thing since you can use alternative palette choices.

What?

Fuck man, we're never getting another Land game and Smash pretends they don't exist.

Oh shit, I might have to look into this. Last time I played a VB was in some clothing store ages ago and I didn't get very far.

I actually made this thread after playing Wario World. It is really fun but you only get 10 (somewhat long) levels that come with a mini-boss each and 1 boss for every 2 levels. But it dawned on me that every wario game I played was better than every mario game I played aside from the RPGs and Donkey Kong for gameboy. They're loaded with action and stuff to find while mario is typically autistic jumping.

mario and luigi are queer and mario never gets laid. Nintendo is the only company that pulls that shit.

Wario world I got through 100% while piss drunk on my first try in 8 hours. It's fun but intolerably short. Don't waste money on it, emulate.

For it being so short it still compeltely fills the game disc. I wonder why that is. Bomberman World 2 does aswell and that game is completely 2d.

Wario's a more literal "bigger and badder" Mario and his powers are scaled up accordingly, ie things that would flat-out kill Mario can be used to Wario's advantage via the status effects

Same goes for his threats too, Wario deals with shit fairly regularly that Mario would supposedly have a very hard time with

Lots of unused garbage would be my guess. Compared to Mario sunshine, for example, I guess the wario game got rushed The game should have had at least triple the number of levels, for fuck's sake some N64 games had a lot more content and there was way less space on those carts than on the gamecube mini cds. Even considering improved graphics and audio of the gamecube.

It has to be uncompressed audio poor optimization or uncompressed textures, Holla Forums reassured me that these were the problems, and that I don't have to do any research on my own to confirm this.

WAR io

We need more Wario threads

holy kek I just made the jew/wario connection
how did I not get this? am I retarded

I want this too now

My friends and I used to call him a Jew even in 2002. It was so obvious. Fat, big nosed, narcissistic and greedy like nothing else.

why is he perfect?

He is your typical italian-jew stereotype

We don't deserve him.

This is pretty true. He's a man's man type videogame character, even more so than daddy neir. Are any of those wario ware games any good? Do I need to fuck with the motion sensor to get it working? I use dolphin but meh…

Some of the WarioWare games rely on hardware gimmicks, some don't. Most are worth playing.

Mega MicroGames: Original one on GBA, uses button inputs. Still one of the best in the series.
Mega Party Games: Port of the GBA game to the Gamecube, with a multiplayer focus.
Twisted: Late GBA game with a motion-sensing cartridge. Probably unplayable without a physical copy.
Touched: DS launch title, uses touch screen and buttons. Decent, but barebones.
Smooth Moves: Wii launch title, relies on the Wii remote's motion sensors. One of the best in the series, especially in multiplayer.
Snapped: DSi launch title, relies on camera controls. Easily the worst game in the series.
D.I.Y.: Make-your-own-minigame studio for the original DS, focused on touchscreen controls. Only worth it if you can find and install other people's creations.
D.I.Y. Showcase: Wii download that lets you play D.I.Y. games with the WIi remote. Same problem as above.
Game & Wario: An early Wii U game, relying heavily on the Gamepad to offer two different perspectives. Only one minigame ("Gamer") is like traditional WarioWare.

Are there any new upcoming Fat Jew Jumper games coming out? Nu-tendo is really doing their level best eliminating anything fun that isn't also harmless and easily marketable to soccer moms.

I don't get it, where are all these newfags coming from?
Are you /commiepol/?

I thought he disregarded every bitch in favor of money? He literally chucked that one chick in Shake-It for money didn't he?

This is why Nintendo no longer makes them.

I'm sure he actually has a sex drive unlike Mario.

He is sexually attracted to shekels, like any self respecting kike.

He can still hunt for magic to Pygmalion a solid gold waifu or some shit.

Master of Disguise had a top soundtrack.

Too bad the game was shit.

Imagine
SUPER WARIO MAKER

Featuring 4 game styles:
1. WL1&2 Black & White Aesthetic
2. Wario Land 4 Aesthetic
3. Wario Land: Shake It!
4. 2.5D Wario World Aesthetic

It'd print money, so we can't have it.

You do know that Wario Land II had a HBC version, right? Anyways it still amazes me just how much better WL2 is compared to WL1, truly what a sequel should aspire to be.

If doubles OP is right

Wario Land 3 just ended up doing something weird. A level based Metroidvania, with a day and night mechanic, while still being unable to die. No wonder 4's just a tradition platformer mostly. I do appreciate 2 giving you choices that actually matter. What other game gives you an entire new branch if you don't wake up at the beginning.