OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1PFa2G7Zo3J9Poa4wGRRf0Sn5XZ1pFoB_/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake news.

Is Holla Forums next?

Wat? I thought pepe was used long before then by chans? Unless my brainlet I.Q. demented mind is telling porky pies.

You're right. Matt Furie is a either brainlet that doesn't know what the Streisand effect is or doesn't actually give a shit about Pepe's image and just want to sue people to make money

T-They backed down due to our pressure! Thanks to YOUR hard work and donations!

Good job everyone! I personally donated $50 and bought 6 new filters

Pepe has been a meme for over 10 years. You could easily argue that meme Pepe is a distinct character from Furie's Pepe, seeing as he has a different appearance and a different personality that's been developed by thousands of different individuals over the course of many years. And if the court doesn't like that argument, then Furie could still get cucked by use it or lose it laws, wherein you lose the right to sue for copyright infingement after you let too many examples of it slide.

they are rally piling on AJ now. This was the future he chose when he became controlled opposition, did he think his jew wives/ boss would protect him?

Don't you have to constantly enforce that shit for it to be valid? No way this shit will fly.

Please stop with this meme, it died fucking last year but for some reason the autistic memesters here still want to use it.

I think that's called genericization, the same thing happened to Thermos.

i think tay tay was in a similar type lawsuit recently

OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

==OOHHH NO NO NO NO==

OH
NO
NO
NO

It was a good point in internet history when you didn't have people freaking out at each other over politics all the time.

Nice samefagging

Tay tay? What's that?

He's not samefagging

OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OOHHHH NO NO NO NO NO
it was nice. all people did was post hitler ironically and rag on bush/obama because they're both cucks

How can it be a dead meme if it's still in common use? Get with the times, nu/pol/.

OH NO NO NO

Confused, tbh.

4d chess is real and everyone is playing it
right out the physiological war playbook

Pepe was ours longer than he was ever Furie's. Didn't he quit making those comics around ten years ago anyway?

retard

They could just tell him to stop.

they didnt last long thats for sure

They’re not, if anything it’s token publicity to make it seem like they want him shut down. It’s this stuff they just got 10,000 new mods to keep quiet: drive.google.com/file/d/1PFa2G7Zo3J9Poa4wGRRf0Sn5XZ1pFoB_/view

Alex Jones has not only admitted to being a "performance artist" but also that he knowingly mislead his listeners about the Y2K scare.

checked

They're doing it as a first step to deleting all of the conspiracy videos off of youtube.

I guess you could say Matt is Furieous.

Well he will have to prove and damages and losses to actually have a case. not a lawfag though

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Carlos I will personally deflate you like Tom Brady then punt you across the wall like Pat McAfee.

And you all said Alex Jones was controlled opposition.

/sp/ shat out better memes in their decline than prime Holla Forums ever did tbqfhwy