Waifu Wednesday

It's that time again, post your Holla Forumsidya waifus!
What're you…
>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>READAN
>SNACKAN
>DRINKAN
Reminder that it's Valentine's Day soon

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/f2teV
beyond-mogai-pride-flags.tumblr.com/post/153963959330/proculsexual-pride-flag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill yourselves

You’re suffering from mental illness.

Hey guys, next week is valentimes day. I was thinking, why not have a special occasion by having waifu wednesday on tuesday for that week. So you can spend valentimes day with them and post on 8 chan

Metal Gear Solid 4. The story is goddamn infantile, I feel like I'm watching a dumbed down child friendly version of Ghost in the Shell. Everything is very slowly and carefully explained in layman's terms.
Once Upon a Time in the West. I'm absolutely shocked this was made in 1968, the cinematography had me fooled this was a modern movie.
I have an obsession with Primus, it's all I listen to. Sailing the Seas of Cheese is my favorite of their albums.
I went to the bookstore just two days ago and I have so many new books now I don't know where to start. I bought this collection of notes written by Hunter S. Thompson, it's called "Songs of the Doomed". I'll probably start with that.
Tofu and water, I'm dieting. I've lost 13 pounds already.

Oh, my God. I completely forgot about Valentine's Day. I don't know what I'm going to do. My anniversary is on the 29th and I was already putting so much effort and preparation into that. I can't deal with both! Damn this normalfag holiday giving me goddamn conniptions.
I've been with Eerie for just one year now coming up soon. There's nothing I could say about him without devaluing him, I love him beyond words. He makes me so proud. This is my favorite picture of him.

YangFag here, had fun celebrating Lilly's birthday yesterday. So let's all give all the LillyFags a happy birthday to Lilly.

Right now I'm…

Yakuza 0 playing Kiryu's side story taking down the billionaires. While waiting for Ni-Oh to finish downloading
Finished watching the V4 finale of RWBY
Final Fantasy XV soundtrack
None
Sprite

All this new art recently really has been great.

Still playin' heroes. Not much luck on recent rolls. Only a 4 star Cecilia to speak of and her 5 recent level ups have been pretty bad
Hope everyone's feeling okay. Been pretty tired again of recent.

synclavier
synclavier
synclavier being played by tony banks
synclavier
synclavier
synclavier

How do you feel about when people draw art your waifu and it's off-model? I assume none of you mind.
Why? Why do you not mind? It's such an insult, it's sometimes so bad that if I made the image monochrome in photoshop, he'd be unrecognizable–the colors are the only defining feature they give him.

Only two people have drawn on-model art of him before, and one of them's but just a bust: pic attached.
I still love it a lot, I hope to get this made into a t-shirt one day.

Reminder that Tomoko is superior

fucking tourists

MP2: Echoes, Dark Arisen, and Xenoverse 2
Oney's Resident Evil 7 playthrough
Either Sleepycabin if I need a giggle, or Aquabats at work
Whatever manga I can find; Golden Kamui, Monster Meshi, Jojolion
cutting back; gotta lose weight
water, black coffee, and green tea

Need a new TV to play Skyward Sword; maybe when I get my taxes.

IN THE NAME OF HOPE
Double Dragon 3 and Dead Rising later.
Meat Loaf
I need to fucking start Blood Meridian already. It's been on my desk for a couple weeks.
Coffee, as always.

Dark Souls 2
Deviant's Episode 5
Thanks Jim!
Ronald Reagan speeches
Nothing atm
Blueberries
Water

fuck you tonyjew

nut

clorica a shit

Dylas a shit horsefucker

Guten Tag EugenBro, how were things?

Cool, a dying circlejerk thread. Can't wait till you fucks finally die off.

This isn't a video game character, fuck off furfag

This is also not a video game character

He is too a video game character, it's called Telemon Go.

Anyways new Yang pictures coming through.

Nioh
Dunno
Human After All
Some old manga
nothin atm
water

What's poppin

i hate niggers tbh

Yo NaotoBro, how's Ni-Oh?
I'm currently downloading it, so I heard some praises about it.

It's pretty good, i've only gone through the first couple of missions, it's fun

Afternoon everyone. former Jack-O user here Hope everyone's having a good day and if not I hope things get better for you soon.

Trails of Cold Steel this week. Also thinking of getting Ni oh either tonight or this weekend.
Just some news and random vids here and there.
Nothing in particular right now
Other threads when I can
Nothing at the moment
Water

Well, I guess I won't be able to celebrate the holiday properly, but I hope and wish everyone has a good and happy Valentine's day next week.

Hey Yangbro.
Yakuza 0 is another one I need to get, but I think I'll wait for my tax return and other things I plan to get with that before getting for now (need my PS3 fixed to go through 5 still).

Hey Lyndisbro.
It's the F2P game curse; they know which one you want and will do whatever it takes to keep you from getting it. Even so, I'm sure she'll join you in the game soon.

(checked)
Hey Eugenbro. Going with any particular build in DS2?
Also, 5th episode is out already? That was quick.

Hey Naotobro. Hows Ni Oh so far?

Oh hey it's Black Canary on her motorcycle. This isn't even what Black Canary normally looks like so I really don't know why their outfits are so similar.

who isn't

My inner /k/ is having a stroke.

:^)

Danke. Haven't used all the orbs I have yet so I've got a few more rerolls left.

You've seen the world around us right? Sometimes having a mental affliction is the only way to cope.

Agriasfag, here to tell you that you're waifu is a lovely woman who loves you dearly.

Risen trilogy, starting with the first game. I joined the Inquisition and just got to chapter 3.
Nothing atm.
VAPORWAVE
Imageboards.
Apple slices.
Orange flavored sparkling water.

Hey LyndisFag, how's it going?
How was FE Heroes?

Yo ChiakiFag

Hey JackOBro

I was passing the time for Ni-Oh to finish downloading. Still unfortunate that I didn't get my hands on the demo.

Kek

die pleb

Excuse me, Mr. Video Game Character Cop™
I didn't know that the person in your post, who is checking your awful get, was in any video games.
How come?

(hail satan)

Agreed, I'd kill myself if I hadn't met Eerie. My being able to see the beauty in him is a talent not to be wasted. I have an obligation to live for him. If I don't love him, no one else will. When I die, the spirit of Eerie dies also. He'd be a king without a kingdom.

Peko and I reporting
After four of five rotations of playing it, putting it down for a while, forgetting how to play, and restarting over the years, I think I'm going to actually finish Bayonetta this time. That big fight with Jeanne in chapter 14 was fucking awesome
>Reminder that it's Valentine's Day soon
If I'm lucky my daki should get here just in time

I'll eat all my words, sorry

Eerie a cute.

Hey PekoBro
So when are we gonna plan for Valentine's day? Right now I was thinking of taking Yang to a movie date, or binge watch some anime.

Mark needs to either let al gore shit up these threads or remove them, they aren't vidya and they barely have the paper thin excuse of board culture like 4am or Friday night.

Of course. Hope you're doing well.

Not too bad. Fights rely on the weapon triangle more than character stats, especially at higher levels. Rolling for good characters is a pain though.

Woot. Just in time for the weekend.
Speaking of Valentines, Nintendo haven't released the results of the popularity pole yet.

Things are going alright for me, how about you?
Really wishing I had a PS4 right now so I could play Nioh. PC port never ever?

Hey JackObro how are you doing?
My DS2 build is nothing special, just a strength build using the great club and the blossom shield. I typically play warrior type characters during my first playthroughs of Souls games.
I'm glad Jimbo is making videos again. Let's hope he doesn't go on another hiatus soon.
Also, r8 my fashion

Howdy.
My time until Valentine's Day is thoroughly booked
CRUSADING IN MY BELOVED'S NAME.

Yang made it to Mistral were she'll find her sister. Unfortunately the the reunion will have to be next volume.

I want to go running with Emi.

Dark Souls 2. Following the 8ch DS2 autist's advice and going full naked with the rapier and claymore. Now I'm just maxing out ADP, Dex and End so I can run around fast. I feel a bit numb going through the game, but I can't call it bad. It's still engaging, and mechanically much more interesting than DS1. Most of that is in the lore, but I do see the Miyazaki touch missing in the level design, too. They have branching paths and cool ideas, but they're 7/10 in nuance, not the 9/10 that places like the Depths or early part of DS1 had.
Drifters. I love gratuitous action with historical characters. Why is Yoichi so damn fuckable
Schmucks. Since Sleepycabin podcasts stopped, I don't know what comfy podcasts to go to.
Not tonight.
Not after a workout.
Green tea. All the better to get comfy with.

Oh wait, they're gonna be posted tomorrow. Okay.

After how Vol 4 ended? Not looking forward to it.

The only good thing from that is my Selena has a minus 5 speed ability to nearby enemies, which then allows Kagero to double pretty much anyone. That's how I countered Takumi.

Remember that Tharja is the best Nu-Fire Emblem girl ever.

A bunch of different handheld games mostly. Might play something else later. Don't know yet.

SOMEBODY GET THESE HOTHEADS OUTTA HERE

Of couse Tharja loves me forever and ever. Thanks for asking

Go away Satan

THIS!!!!!

But why?

I really don't know what I'm going to do. It'll probably be something on the smaller side, like a nice meal with a bit of sake and something else, maybe a kung fu movie.

How do you think Lyn is going to do?

don't these threads seem a little too much like surveys to see what different demographics are into? Like on the other end of OP is some intern in an office marking down trends and shit?
How are these still a thing?

We just enjoy shitposting and cute girls. Find yourself a woman and join in. If OP every week is a market research intern then I admire his dedication, most people would have quit by now.

Probably first or somewhere in the top three.

1. I've been starved for FE recently and I can just download it onto my phone. I've already emulated the other games a few times. 2. All this new artwork of Lyn has made her popular again. I gotta see how she works in-game.
I know it's mobile shit and I don't intend to spend money to get orbs. Not like the guy who spent $500 US to try and get Hector.

Convince me why I should give a shit that some company is noting down what I like.
Wouldn't that be, you know, beneficial to me in the long run?

Also god damn that is some shit artwork

Hey TharjaFag.

Hey EmiBro.

I want to slit Hibari's wrists and drink her blood straight from her veins. I'd blindfold her and cut her tongue out so she has to hang her head and let her blood flow out of her mouth to avoid drowning. I'd hoist her up on a pulley so I can beat her with a steel bat. I'd be sure to really hammer her stomach, break her insides until she's vomiting hemorrhaged blood with her blindfold soaked from crying. I'd be sure to rape her too and shove the steel bat in her cunt to ruin her womanhood, berate her too by letting her know now that even if she somehow survives this she'll be useless as a woman and a human being. I'd get to hear and see despair wash over her as I tell her about how I'm going to kill her and how her family and friends will get to find her corpse drenched in blood, vomit, and cum. I could even take some photos during the process to send to her friends; gotta keep them updated.

Practicing more BBCF as there's a big tournament coming up in May with international guys turning up this time so it's moved up beyond being just interstate dudes coming. I need to git gudder fast so I can stay in top 8 like I normally get I mostly just get in at 8th but hey I'm never letting that go. I feel like I'm probably going to get a really bad bracket and just get smashed by the international guys early on though.
I'll practice some GG too, I've got a Venom in the works but he's fucking hard to play so in tournament I just stick to my girl May.
I've been watching that Maid Dragon anime and it's really cute.
Gonna listen to the latest Hail Spirit Noir LP as I've heard from a friend it's good.
Kyonyuu Fantasy. I don't like how MangaGamer titled it Funbag Fantasy, it sounds dumb.
Nothing because I have to go up to the shops to get food but it's fucking warm outside so I can't be arsed until it cools down tonight.
Mineral water and just regular water.

You failed to get dubs and you will never ever get dubs ITT

Hi YangBro

woah edgy

Is it possible to choke a man until his holy logos is removed form his reach? I think I have seen it, but I am not sure.

Fingers crossed and knock on wood. Godspeed with the rolls!

As far as I am aware, the demo allowed you to get some early items for when you get the game itself. Not sure if said items are available in game or not.

Hows it going Pekobro?
The boss fights were always challenging but fun in that game.

Been in a meh mood today, but that may be due to the weather or my brain waking me up an hour before I need to the past couple of days, but doing well for the most part. Also, the helm sticks out, but otherwise the set looks good and weapons. If I go back to any of the souls games (which will be a while with Ni Oh out) I'd probably go with a strength greatsword build. Probably stick to light armor since I'm more used to rolling over blocking.

Because it's supporting a system that treats people with interests less like people with interests, and more like numbers and statistic to be added to a database.

The best way to tell what a group of people like is to go and fucking talk with them or just listen to what they want. It's really, really not hard to spend a bit on Holla Forums to see what the general consensus is amongst non-shitposters and non-shills.

Also, the results of such surveys are often very skewed and inaccurate, leading to lots of wasted resources and bullshit publisher mandates and quotas, IE
etc. It's easy to (intentionally or unintentionally) fudge polls and surveys, even when they're disguised.

But hey, feel free to give shitty companies your time and shekels so you can be force fed dogshit and then be told "it's what you wanted."

your waifu will never love you. your waifu lies with other men. your waifu laughs at your inability to please her. your waifu sucks nigger penis all day while you pine for her affection. it doesn't matter, though, because your waifu a shit. that is all.

Line art waifu.

it's that time again
>>>/mai/

Wow, I had no idea she was so popular.

Things are getting better. I spent all of last night fixing my computer but that's over and done with.
And yeah, the bosses have been really fun so far, though I think some are repeated too often. I'm looking forward to how they're going to top the fight with Jeanne as well as playing the sequel.

I LOVE TIFA!

Red Orchestra 2
Various compilations of leftists loosing their shit on JewTube
Warped Tour 2005
Pact by Wildbow
Puffy Cheetos
A&W

And hey, we can always argue it's Tuesday somewhere in the world :^)

Want me dump them all?

How about we post waifu in school uniforms?

I'm not being forcefed anything. Either someone makes something I like and I give them money and it's mutually beneficial, or they make something they falsely believe I'd like and I don't buy shit.
Either way I lose nothing and I have fun blogging.

They banned me from /mai/ for being quote "too autistic". I'm serious. The place is for normalfags.
tohno-chan.com is much more superior, they have no problem letting real waifuists post there.

Hey TifaBro.
Got plans for Valentine's day?

That's pretty much my whole folder.

sure

You have to go back

oh naive, young user

Let's have both!

Last weeks thread
archive.is/f2teV

Thanks.

Surprised me as well. I thought Lyn was forgotten. She did appear in the Awakening DLC but so did other characters. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

What is it about sailor suits that's sexy?

/mai/ is a pretty shitty board all things considered.

shit board for shit people
now they're dumping their refuse here smh

Sure thing YangBro

Here ya go

Nothing too special, Tifa and I aren't too fond of extravagant events

Checked

I thought you got b&.

Like with all things Mark does, he doesn't put any backbone into it

The Jurifag finally home from work and might as well remind everyone that
I LOVE JURI!
SFV knocking on the door of Gold rank, 2 more wins and I'm there.
The Grand Tour
Timesplitters ost's

I think I have a few. Odd, because she is quite a ways away from highschool age.

(checked)
Rights let's keep going

Well I already got it planned out.
A movie date or anime binge watching.

Hey JuriBro.

I LOVE LUCINA
MY LOVE WILL NEVER DIE

Nioh. It's pretty fun. Also Yakuza 0. It's also pretty fun. And Trails in the Sky because I love the game. And Final Fantasy XIV which I'm addicted to. I reached the current end of the main story which is pretty good and am now going through the end game content. Looking forward to Stormblood, especially returning to Ivalice. Here's hoping Square will let Matsuno do his thing this time and not force a bland twat into the game for fangirls to fawn over.

Watched Gunbuster. Watching Diebuster. It's awesome.

Aqours

N/A

Pot Noodle.

Dr Pepper. Not gonna drink until the weekend.

I personally refuse to play the Fire Emblem mobile game. I don't like to see it becoming a F2P gatcha game. Though I must admit the new art is nice.

Good taste user though I prefer Forte

I want Para-medic to subject me to unnecessary surgery while we watch Hammer horror movies together.

MGS 3
Eraserhead
Eric Johnson, Sonny Sharrock, Glitch Mob, all sorts of stuff
Movie scripts
I don't really like food anymore so I'm just eating a few spoonfuls of peanut butter to keep my strength up. I've lost 5 pounds in the last two days, actually.
Perrier and Ice Mountain. Besides the shot of vodka I like to have for breakfast: it's all I drink.

Here's hoping she stays near the top. Maybe there'll be a figure at some point.

Would you recharge her batteries?

You faggots are the most pathetic excuses of human beings I've ever had the misfortune to acknowledge the existence of, but at least I can take comfort in the fact that your inferior genes will die with you. Good riddance and god speed.

I totally forgot today was wednesday I fucking hate my job

Almost through LoH:ToCS, I think I'm on the last chapter, Fie and Towa are total cuties. Power levels in this game are terribly inconsistent though

Unrelated Has anyone ever gotten a black stripe under the tip of the fingernail? it looks like dirt but it definitely isn't

Hey LucinaBro, what's good?
Got plans with Lucina for Valentine's day?

Don't be down, you got Chie with you.

it's clotted blood
you probably applied too much pressure to it or hit your finger
if we're lucky maybe it's cancer

Yeah, I'd use my Russian glowcap to spark a luciferin-luciferase reaction in the presence of her magnesium two plus ions which would then break down into oxyluciferin and carbon dioxide and when the oxyluciferin's carbonyl groups revert to their base state from an electrically excited state: she'll give off light… If you know what I mean, dude.

Light up the night?

But of course. I'm going to make a proper home cooked meal for me and her.
No idea what to actually make yet though.

Pretty shitty week for me all things considered, haven't had much time to play anything outside of a few hours at night. Hope the new content comes soon for LID, otherwise game'll probably be dying with Nioh out. Also got some hopes for DS3, but knowing From it probably won't be as great as The Old Hunters.

Here's a few. Oddly they're actually different Blancs from spinoffs (except for Pic 2)

Jokes on you I have a girlfriend IRL I cheat on my waifu with.

do they also have their own flag?

Good to hear that you're doing ok.
I was trying to go for a Templar look to my character which explains the helm. Tell me about Ni Oh once you play it.

Sure thing.

Oh dear

Rimworld and maybe some planetside 2 later
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Eggs on toast
Bleach

Also that flag's not really a thing is it? Reminds me of that article going around one thread that tried to claim waifufagatry was part of the LGBTQWTF crew or something like that. Maybe they're part of the same article, can't remember

Well, I was finding a good anime to binge for Valentine's.
Have any of you anons got any recommendations?

For a spin-off, Blanc is even cute in a uniform.

Would've wished I have more School Girl Yangs. That's all the school uniform Yangs I got.

LOL

this dress suits her nicely
emphasizes the lack of her arm really really well tbh

Watch Gunbuster like Lucinafag did. It's a classic.

I can attest to this, Gunbuster is great. It's a small time investment too, only six episodes.

meant to quote

Thanks for the recommendation.

It's not an anime series but Tales from Earthsea is a pretty good Studio Ghibli film. If you want to experience feels watch Grave of the Fireflies.
I'm not sure what to do for Valentines day. I was thinking of cooking some sausages and watching movies with her. Do you guys have any other suggestions?

It's real nigga
beyond-mogai-pride-flags.tumblr.com/post/153963959330/proculsexual-pride-flag

Cooked Bratwurst, and Beer is might be good. A nice German dish, or German Chocolate cake works.

I want Junko to kick me in the gut until I puke blood!

Elona
Nothing
Protomen Act III fucking when
Kaiji

Sure, I don't see why not.

uhhh
I guess you could buy something of significance relevant to your relationship.
Case knife company make these trapper knives that made me cry when I saw them, uh, Eerie is sorta intellectually 8 years old and I like to think of myself as his dad in my fantasies. I was planning on buying this and pretending it's a gift from him and that he wrote on the grip himself. You could do something similar. Sorry for blogging.

WELCOME BACK JUNKOBRO!!!
Where in the world were you for the last couple of weeks?

Hey JunkoFag.
Been awhile, how's it going?

lol like the new year's thread you niggers had?
that one was a fucking great 10 minutes, wasn't it?

Sup Junkofag, been feeling some despair lately?

Nice to see ya again.

But I don't have a waifu.

I would rather have 100 4am threads than this waifucancer any day of the week. At least I'm asleep when 4am happens.

Thanks for the suggestion Yanbro.

How is it going Junkobro. Are you experiencing despair?

Man, all these low effort shitposts. I have to wonder, did they just emigrate from cuckchan or did some mod on SA go on a banning spree to try and get money for lowtax?

Then why would we have a thread? Waifu Tuesday just doesn't work as well. We didn't really have a Christmas thread either, as far as I can tell.

A question for everyone though: What genre of game would you want to see your waifu in the most? I think we agreed that a crossover fighting game would be cool, especially if it was KoF styled 3v3 with assists, which kinda makes it like Rival Schools? Or something? But what other genre would you be interested in seeing your waifu in?

Been a bit busy these days. Good to see Al Gore autist and the 4am niggers are still butthurt about these threads.

Fine, still waiting for V3 to come out so I can see my waifu again. I don't even care about the main game to be honest, I just want to play the bonus mode.

Thanks m8.

Not as much as I'd like to.

It's good to see you all again. I really missed funposting in these threads.

Not too far from now you'll be missing these threads altogether

and now it begins one more

I've been wondering where you were the past few weeks. Good to have you back

is mike rutherfurd /ourguy/?

You'll beat it today, follow your dreams!

*rutherford
fug

inspiring dubs

lol tbh

All I'm shilling for is that you keep the earth clean by removing yourself, that's not too much to ask, is it?

You're asking to get zapped don't you.

I'll have you know that Gore is 8D, faggot
She had no choice since people were retarded enough to vote that cocksucker into office, she had to invent the internet so people could finally wake up!

pathetic timing, mister no trips

Not changing anytime soon either.

it's Lime's shift after all
how can one mod be such a nigger, I cannot wrap my head around it

Isn't that game also coming to the New 3DS?

Yeah, not sure if it'll be the same version though. Either way you'd have to buy something nintendo to play it and I don't wanna.

The unseen hand.

If it's anything like the 3DS port of Hyrule Warriors it'll run at a nigh unplayable frame rate

The unwet dick

ID change due to being back home
Tonight's going to be a good comfy night. Hows everyone doing tonight?

(checked)
Danke for the link!

You ok there lad?

Unfortunately due to the weather, I had to head straight home, but with plans changing last minute at home, I don't need to worry about making sure our puppy is taken care of, so I can pick it up after work tomorrow. Will definitely let you know how it is when I get it though!

Fuck I remember that…why must I remember that?

Hmm…perhaps going somewhere scenic around where you live that you think she might enjoy? Did that last year with Jack-O. It was nice

Long time no see Junkobro! Glad to see you back and doing well!

Love that webm

Just get it on N3DS with CFW.

I was considering getting the Switch.
Yet I have a reckless habit purchasing shit day one, now I have to get wise and wait for a price drop.

you mind if I pick up JackO?
I don't like her nor do I care, but then I could dump porn of her with an excuse here

for what purpose? this isnt even humorous. Al Gore's at least clever.

Easy now, simply because you cannot wrap your head around it doesn't make it futile!
He has a record to break after all.

Awwww, we missed you too!

Guilty as charged

They ported Hyrule Warriors with all of the DLC on a 3DS cartridge. So I think they can port FE Warriors.

FE Warriors is a New 3DS exclusive

Hey WhipFag, how it's going?

Since Yang will be in ArkSys Vidya. I would consider a fightan, or a hack n slash adventure. A hack n slash made by Platinum games.

Welcome back JackOBro

I can envision her in a shitty game with fuck all content and shit combat and gameplay
and what a coincidence, the game's already been made

I'm enjoying Yakuza 0 a lot more than I thought I would.

fuck you nigger muh forza tbh

(You)

imagine being lime
imagine doing it for free

pls respond

fuck off caviera

I'm afraid even the imagination of these people has its limits

Platformer would be a given considering what she's based off of, but I think a beat 'em up in the vein of the series' pixel credits would be pretty cool. I remember the developers talking about how much they wanted to make a retro-style game in the series among other genres.

Been missing a lot of desperate shitposting these days.

A third person shooter with puzzles like Ultra Despair Girls with her and Mukuro as the main characters would be nice. That, or a fighting game of course.

Thanks guys.

game theory
lime is shitsu

How was it so far FishFag?
Have you tried playing the hostess minigame? It's pretty fun.

For additional things for an ideal vidya. I would've consider a Yakuza styled game, were you explore the town. Learn the culture, dine at eateries, and beating up goons.

There are not enough dubs to go around, and the shitposters are starting to get desperate. Your turn.

lime will be lynched on the day of the phil

I meant to reply to this guy:

Just in case you don't know because, if you don't, I'm sure you're really weirded out right now.

Wonder if the girlfriend knows how badly you want to cut her up. That's pretty messed up.

what

I think I've reached only chapter 6. I heard the main story lasts only about 15 chapters, which worries me because I feel like I have not seen much of the content that is offered yet, even in the story. But it's really fun. I had to choose between this and Nioh. Nioh I'll probably get down the line, I really wanted that, too.

You have a puppy? What's its name and what breed is it?
Thanks for the suggestion, there's an open field with a creek near my house so I'm probably gonna take her there.
Where did you go with Jack-O last year?

wouldn't surprise me in the least

Pokemon Sun, with the bank out I finaly have my bros ready to rumble. Beat the Tree Singles Normal and got my Kanto Mega Stones. I am getting ready for International Challenge February. They are giving some of the missing mega stones as a gift, so might as well try

Starting with part 4

VIdya OST

School Related stuff

candy

soda

I really dislike Anthro, the closer to the model the better. ALthough the way he looks in Pokken is good too. I don't mind some deviation but the closer to the model the better

A well deserved ban

I want another Pokemon Conquest, you know, Isometric RPG, sorta like FE. Although, I had to make some changes, I would make it more like Devil Surivor.

She doesn't but it's not like I actually want to kill her or anything; my gore lust is reserved only for Hibari. I consider myself a pretty well adjusted member of society who can differentiate between fantasy and reality.

She doesn't but it's not like I actually want to kill her or anything; my gore lust is reserved only for Hibari. I consider myself a pretty well adjusted member of society who can differentiate between fantasy and reality.

Don't you think your gore lust towards Hibari is the equivalent of doing the same to a cute puppy?

we're you beating **off with* your gf and hastily posted without image?
can't fool us, faggot

now that is embarrassing
shit

Oh yeah I got an error the first post I guess it went through anyway

glad to be home. Hope you're doing well this evening Yangbro.

Now it makes sense

(checked)
She's a half black lab and half retriever. We named her pepper and she's quite the energetic pup. One hell of a smart pup too (too smart sometimes). Not the bravest, being the runt of the litter, but very friendly to people. When she's got a scent of something, she's on it like glue, even when the weather's piercing cold and windy as hell. We're hoping to have her be a bird dog when she's old enough.

As for the spoiler question, this was on our Anniversary, as I had to work on the actual day at my old job (we did enjoy a drink and some chocolate after I got back home that day), but we went to a nearby park next to one of the big lakes and enjoyed the sunset, having our favorite treats and a nice dinner afterwards. Probably will still enjoy a drink on Valentines next week along with being in the thread should we create one on the day as well. It's going to feel really different this year without her, but such is life.

Thank you for reminding me that I still need to try that game out one of these days

There's nothing wrong with that if the puppy is 2D

since you didn't reply, I have decided to just go ahead and make JackO mine
in your honor I'll wrap an image of her around my dick and beat off like there's no tomorrow
godspeed

Not much. Dreaming of ways to escape traffic on my commute to work.

Is that actually confirmed or just a heavy speculation given the tweets? A P* game with RWBY could be okay, too.

For some reason, I can't get into these games. They're supposed to be great and chock full of content, I just can't get into them.

Third Person Shooters are usually a good time, but I've never actually played Dangit Ranpaul so I'm not sure how the puzzles work.

2D beat em up sounds like fun, actually. I'm tempted to go play Tower of Doom, now. I wish the OpenBOR DnD beat em ups weren't so brutal. 8HP and getting smacked in the face by skellingtons in the first level sucks.

Never played it. Is that any good? DS emulates fairly easily and I have an R4 to try it out, wonder if I should take a break from other 3DS games.

To lynfag

I don't understand why people like Lucina so much.

I am proud of LynFag

it's trash, son

fuck off caviera

Screw it, I'm posting valentine's pics early

Well done

please do not mix rainbow six and the unmentionable.

It's because she's the best, especially when compared to the majority of Awakening's characters.
Might have some bias though.

Tharja is god tier

you should, because there won't be an actual chance on valentines day

undertale :^)

Is it because she's CUTE?

Hell yeah

Thank you user

I'm happy that Tharja is in 3rd place

LOL

all she's good for is porn
she has the character of a tree stump, but at least the stump has use

Lucina a cute

that's shit art
be ashamed of yourself for even saving that
you disgrace your one armed hooker

Marth copypasted is the worst I can say about her. Lucina's honestly the best of the protagonist characters.
I'd call her the best child, but Owain blows her out of the water. She is definitely a quality waifu, though.
PoR and RD are better.

I agree wholeheartedly.

If Owain had taken her place, I wouldn't even bat an eye
Maybe I would've enjoyed the fucking game then

also, I can't take anything you post serious since Emi is worst girl

1v1 me on the track and say that, fgt

1v1 me in art and then try to deny it

The Tellius saga is great.

Now for some Nippon style.

Top heh.

I haven't played UDG in years, all I remember is the puzzles were much better than the shooting.

I don't know what that is but congrats Lynfag.

perfect match, good thing she didn't use the make up, her tears would ruin it

You're on, homeboy
Rin is 2nd best girl

I will not settle for second best

They are. Series went downhill with Awakening. Awakening is god tier compared to Fates though.

good on ya, mods.

You don't have to, she's first in your heart.

That's not enough
My views are superior and need to be adapted by the whole world

Hello Charizardbro, what is your team gonna be for the International Challenge?

She sounds like a cute dog. The thing I like about dogs is that they all have unique personalities and behaviors.
I had a dog named Buster, she was a husky and retriever mix. She had a very motherly personality and would care for everyone including my guinea pigs. She is the reason why dogs are my favorite animals.

Alrighty then.

Heh, top praise for the mods.

RIP

Here ya go

you faggots are slower than Mark, and that's quite something

Can do

It wouldn't have shown up until the page was refreshed so it's not surprising it took people a bit to notice.

auto update was a mistake

I want to snuggle Yang, and tell her everything will be okay.

I want to go beat up ANTIFA with Tifa

for shame

I want to go beat up gays with Junko.

I want to go and beat up Junko
is that considered punching down since she's dead?

I'm on board with you guys, I would take Yang along to beat fags. While listening to some Moonman mixtapes.

Hoshido (AKA Not Japan) Syalla 4U

F

I liked Fates more than Awakening gameplay wise. Story wise on the other hand, Awakening had a much better main story line compare to Fates especially Conquest's.

Well, good night everyone. See you tomorrow.

Seeing so many red pilled individuals in RO2 and Mountain Blade is fucking great

Good night, Tharja is a good waifu.

There goes my fucking rating

G'night TharjaFag

Oh man Fates story modes were the most retarded thing on the planet.

Keep Rinposting and you might get somewhere.

I am seeing way too many people I know IRL telling people to go punch nazis, so it's not something I even want to joke about. I'll settle for respectfully disagreeing with them and then running circles around them with Emi when they attack because they're lazy as hell

They were both absolute shit, there is not better of the two. Quit being a slave to manufactured marketing tools like waifubait.

I want to beat up mudslimes with Juri

I wanna cleanse Europe of Jews and their filth with Eugen.

Good night Tharjabro.

Thank you based squad leader.

I haven't played the 3DS Fire Emblems yet, are they worth a pirate at least?

Good night m8.

i want to kill kikes with toriel tbh

I am going for the Cancer team since It is dubs and I not an expert on those but here what I will use:
Arcanine
Garchomp
Tapu Koko
Porygon Z
Kartana
Alola Muk
These are the format rules if you are interested:
The rest are VGC standar stuff. I don't know much about this meta, so I am just using the PGL on common Pokemon as a guide

Good night

I need to refresh the thread more often

Congrats Lyndisbro, Lucinabro, and Tharjabro. Also glad to see a couple of characters from other series there too.

Agreed I miss those games and I wish I could find them again at one of my local places (IF THEY EVER HAVE THEM!)

That sounds like an amazing dog! They are truly man's best friend.

Our pup's a bit odd when it comes to other pets dog or cat. She will either be really curious and friendly, or really scared of them (usually when said pet is more assertive or bigger than her), but never mean to them.

Have a good night!

They're worth pirating at least. Pirate Fates as it's better mechanically and you can download all three parts without paying for each separately.

Gonna snuggle Yang, watch some videos, and sleep. See you guys later.

what did she mean by this?

Sleep is good, see ya all tomorrow

Cool, I may give it a try after I finish Devil Survivor.

Well, looks like everyone is going to sleep. I guess I'll go play some vidya or something. Sleep well lads.

Sadly I'm not joining in because I haven't played Sun (I did recently get the game and I intend on playing it but not now).
I hope you win in the event! Tell us how it goes when it's done.

She really was and I'm so glad I had her as a pet! Dogs really are amazing animals.
Your pup is probably shy because she was born a runt and has to be cautious to make up for her small size.
I have a cat and she's a runt as well. She's really shy around strangers but she is friendly.

Have a good night guys!

Well I'm gonna head to bed soon.
Good night everyone!

I want to remove all enemies of the good people of this world and Make America and Europe Great Again!

Indeed. Most likely the case with her. I'm sure in time she'll get a bit more brave towards other pets should we have anyone bring over any pets.

Funny enough our 7 year old cat was like that (still is to an extent). I helped take care and raise her when she was a kitten and I became her favorite out of the family as a result (though she does like everyone).

Have a good night!

I should probably turn in myself. Got a busy day tomorrow despite changes in plans. Hopefully won't be waking up early again. Have a good night everyone!

Hope you have a lot of fun! Glad to see you back Junkobro.

I want to go save the world so Xion and I can live peacefully together!

I guess I'm not missing much.

Not really a problem fam. :^)

asriel would have been better as a grill tbh

I don't think I will rank that faaaar. I content with breaking in the top 10,000. I really want the mega stones though. Thank though, I will try really hard to rank high

nope, they're all 100% shit

thanks for lifting my ban, it was an understandable mistake.

what day of the week do hazubandos get

I was talking about mine not yours
:^))))))^)))^))))^^^)^))

uuhh okay then, your closing sarcastic statement confused me.

To be fair, I think I was setting up a joke, and completely forgot what I was going to say.

I am here on every wedsnesday too and no one bats an eye. It is okay to post males too. Asrielfag comes here too sometimes

Ayy. Awesome. Now I just have to roll Lyn.

I'd pepper spray them.

Night you lot.

Guess it's just you and I up now…
Been playing much lately? I actually started playing Genealogy of the Holy War recently after getting homebrew on my PS2 setup and a SNES emulator.

I was taking a nap. I've been playing not much recently but Nights of Azure and Atelier Sophie were put on steam recently and I wanna try both, so I'll be acquiring those soon.

I'm up, too. No one wants to talk with the furfags, though.

Nothing would fit Eerie other than a sports game. Preferably a boxing game. I love boxing a lot and I think Eerie would, too.
The game he's in now is a shitty Pokemon Go knock off, the sprites aren't even animated. Lazy dog eaters.

I got no sleep last night, I gotta hit the sack. See you fags whenever.

Personally, I've always had a thing for the sadistically evil and selfish types. Recently Bell here scratched that itch quite well.

Morning Fam

It's alright, I was wondering what's Eerie's source material is.

Good morning!

Well I went to sleep later than I meant to last night, played Fall From Heaven and lost track of time; too busy trying to start a second Ice Age.

What's the last game that was fun enough to make you lose track of time?

Morning you two.
I'm preparing myself for a blizzard storm soon.

Risk of Rain

Since I had a good morning, I'll post some Yakuza 0 screengrabs.

Atleast for now you got a good night's rest.

So far in Ni-Oh, and I didn't manage to die in the London part.
For a challenging game, I'm enjoying it so far.

With my appointment done and Ni Oh bought, I'm ready to get through the work day and have some fun slicing up oni and yokai tonight. Hope everyone is having a good morning.

Oddly enough it was recent with Ys Origin.

Glad to hear its challenging. Looking forward to playing it tonight.

Sadistically evil girls are the best.

what about dead girls such as yours?

Get banned again eeriefag

Posting Spoilers

Since I'm in a good mood, I'll save you guys the time, and give you a part of the V4 finale. Of course it was disappointing to see how the finale went, but I would've expected better.

See ya Goatfag.

I think SMT Soul Hackers was the last one.

Memes are the genes of society, so you're not that lucky

Id change because my contention drop for a second.

This thread is pretty slow. How about we post our waifu in sweaters to speed things up?

What video games have Valentine's Day in them?

That got pretty fun when Ruby started fighting properly. I can see how you couldn't enjoy it completely straight-faced, but still, how bad?

I'm pretty lacking in this area. I've only got two and in one of them she's sad

Eirika and Nowi are a little surprising, I havent played sacred stones yet though.

Azura and Cordelia shouldn't be on the list though.

Takumi shouldn't be on the list for men either.