Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Ghost Mode)

I'm about to leave for a while and don't have time for video editing to make it something this site can fit onto it. Also, quite frankly, I don't mind this guy's channel. If it's that important to you, either webm it yourself or don't watch it. It's NOT important to me.

I've been on the non-hype train about this game after a long time of HOPING this game would be a good co-op player vs AI game to play with my friends and brother. The customization looks good, the Weaponsmith is actually on point as it was in the previous Ghost Recon . Those have been the ONLY highlights thus far.

Then I saw this video.

I've ASKED about a rumored mode where the HUD is gone and you die REALLY fast but no one has ever responded to my inquiries. This video did just that and while it doesn't fix vehicles handling like ass it makes the gun play seem a LOT more intense. Without the HUD it also makes communication in co-op seem far more important.

Is this Ghost Mode a possible save for the game?

No.

Is it open world or something?

(((hitmarker sound)))

The triple A sound. No thank you, I prefer arma!

Been looking at gameplay vids of it. Seems like it would be Fun With Friends™ and honestly not much else. I have no confidence that the AI won't be a pain in the ass playing singleplayer.

I'm just waiting for it to be cracked so that I can make operators. All the AAA bullshit expected, the only thing I'm annoyed by is the way weapon and gear are locked. Having to run around the world (which I have no reason to believe won't be empty as fuck) just to find a scope is bullshit.

it matters so little to you that you went to great lengths to justify your shilling of it

It looks like Arma 3 but not shit.

that's because you didn't play the beta
the game was boring as fuck
everything is go there kill some shit then proceed to do the same thing later on
the gunplay is basically battlefield 4 with even slower bullet travel time and higher bullet dropoff

the only thing that's good about this heap of shit is the customization

If it has interesting scenarios and a hard to kill (or good at killing you) AI it should suffice.

Webm or GTFO

I really wanted to like the game but after playing the beta I'm not really interested anymore. Character customization is well done but I think the map is way too big.

Yes and no. If you want to modify your weapon you have to find the right parts hidden in obscure areas of the map.

I could be wrong, but I feel like there are games that do what this one tries to do on Ghost Mode, but better.

Please tell me.

I really wish the open-world meme would die already. Not so much because of the genre itself, but because most just can't fucking do it right.
Just have it be mission based with large enough areas to provide multiple points of entry for different play styles.

It's unfortunate that's a negative for you, I was excited for an actually large world rather than a hyper-condensed theme park like GTA5 or the Far Crys.

Played the beta. Biggest flaw was the AI being fucking retarded to the point where you can go full retard rushing in and start spraying with an unsuppressed LMG and not a single enemy will hear you unless you kill someone in front of them.
I'd play it if the AI wasn't braindead retarded.

If they actually remember to fill that large world with things to do. Remember MGSV?
Also I haven't played GTA5 or the later Far Cry's after 3, but those don't exactly have small maps do they?

Ghost Recon: Wildlands (SHILL Mode)

They don't, but in the case of GTA5 there's no reason to leave the city short of story missions. I'm mostly speaking in comparison to Just Cause 2 with its very large map and things to do besides story missions.

Well I'm sure it can be fun if you explore the entire map with friends. I've played the beta alone and while it's quite fun to give the order to take down 2 or 3 enemies at the same time, I feel like the idea of having to go to a precise location to get the weapon part that I want might be a huge waste of time in a co-op session, at least with randoms.
I've heard stories during the beta about people shooting and tea-bagging their team-mates instead of helping them, so I'm a bit worried about the co-op.

Like I said in my previous post, I really want to like this game. One of the best co-op experiences I've had was on Far Cry 3.

Unless you RP the game, I don't think it's "fun' to travel a long distance between a point A to B in a yuge and empty map.

I'd rather just play insurgency, tbh

You couldn't be more obvious nigger

I agree, that's my problem with GTA5's large map, it's just plain empty once you leave the city. I think Wildlands does a little better with things like Intel and weapons in that department so there's some reason to explore.